New icos

hints for upcoming icos to participate in?

Other urls found in this thread:

request.network
unikoingold.com
platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff15228&utm_content=
dentacoin.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only one I'm aware of is raiden. Good project but they're doing a reverse Dutch auction so I probably won't participate

what does their token even do?

paypal but blockchain
request.network
and maybe
unikoingold.com
if you're into esports

Science

They are essentially allowing all of ethereum to scale. It's huge. You pay to use their network if you want shit to go faster. They're legit. Pretty sure most of them are core ethereum devs

already got request
i do vidya but is esports really viable?
hmm. will need to research this, the auction thing feels weird.

You pay with their token and not ether?
wtf won't that just complicate the network

they are the biggest betting platform
not sure about that statement tho

No. There's some way you can use it without paying but it's slower, but still faster than ethereum at scale

Doc.ai

today

starmine.ai

Stex?

none icos suck for october, the good ones are closed

this. Only sure fire upcomming icos are request and wanchain. 2x on both at least. Going for a quick flip, not a long term hold imho. But the flip is a pretty safe thing with whitelist and kyc

i missed wanchain : (

I'm only on the silverlist, no clue how this will turn out for me

going all in on Request here

want to buy a whitelisted acc?

>wanchain
>flip
>2 month coins lock
u idiot?

>sell as soon as possible = flip
u idiot?

>2-3 month lock
>missed all ICOs in this period
>quick flip
u idiot

nah probs not. ive seen the offers tho, will keep it in mind.

>2 month coins lock
the tokens are transferable as soon as you have them
it's just that they aren't issuing the coins until a later date

Erc20 tokens are tradable, true. But you can only change the Erc20 token into wanchain coins when Mainnet hits AND you transfer the Erc20 Tokens with the whitelisted ETH adress.

Shit Ico for flipping. Long Term who knows.

JSEcoin

You can buy pre-ICO and you should. This will be a giant source of revenue for websites to make up for lost revenue from adblock users.

Would you rather use 5% of your processor when you visit webpages or have 30 ads that link to virus downloaders?

This is the future of content monetization.

You can actually mine now through your browser or purchase pre-ICO at 1 dollar per jse
platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff15228&utm_content=

I rather block all ad's and not use my processor for more than loading the webpage. If a website thinks its going to use my electricity and hardware for anything else, its got another thing coming.

It's an opt-in system. It does not mine without consent. You can choose to support the site or not. I'm implementing this in my websites with incentives for miners.

dentacoin.com/

October 1st.

You can already embed a script that mines Monero on websites can't you? So what's the benefit of this?

It doesn't use 100% of your processor.

Also it was designed specifically for web monetization. So a block is the size of a jpg image and script is async to prevent interfering with page load. Also it allows the user to opt-out unlike the monero miner currently making news for being shady and intrusive.

It's done exactly how it should be done.

Red Pulse my brothers.