Why should I be concerned with your interests? Why should I be concerned with anyone's interests besides my own?

Why should I be concerned with your interests? Why should I be concerned with anyone's interests besides my own?

You shouldn't. Unless they can fuck you back somehow.

because participating in a healthy and friendly community can be beneficial to you

because odds are good you're 115 lb numale

(You)

Very close

What if the society I'm in isn't healthy at all? The labor I do is either pointless bureaucracy or will soon be automated. The money I'm paid in keeps inflating. The social expectations of me are to simply become a debt slave and produce more consumers.

because you can manipulate other people to help you

it's still possible to find a smaller tight knit community that is healthy

>JRPG antagonist backstory

Because you will face resistance from other people, and there may be a way to facilitate many people's interests at the same time, which makes it easier.

because it can feel good to make others feel good

Game theory

these

kek

Even if people feign concern, the attendant social mechanisms for having even mild concern about one's neighbors are probably why we have civilization at all.

Because I have a deadly weapon and am 6'4" 225lbs., and if your interests collide with mine there is nothing in your philosophy that stops me from killing you.

How about you actually read him before making shit threads OP ?

other peoples interests should be partly your interest(as long as there/its not spooked). If you only care about you self then you are person of low value. This is why Stirner is a radical leftist. Only ancap fags think that being an asshole psychopath is cool.

Are we posting spooky stirner memes? That being said shared co-operation between different individuals in the community can be benecial for everyone. Just don't think you're above yourself or doing it for some sorta divine cause.

>implying both are mutually exclusive all the time
Well you are fucked

The problem with Stirner as I see it is that it is hard to separate him philosophically from something like Might is Right.

What's the problem?
It's a big do-it-yourself, don't need anything hanging over you on account of some "just because". You're either working in your interests or something (or someone) else's.

Please explain where the 'radical left' part comes in.

>should

anyway

The answer would be empathy, if you already have it. It makes you want to help others. If you don't already have empathy you probably wouldn't want to have it, anyway.

Because I'll snap your neck if you don't, white boy

Because youre a social creature and unless you live your life in isolation you will subconsciously care about the people in your daily life.

Because it's often in your interest to take others interests into consideration