What the fuck is Juche anyway? Is it just communist monarchy? Explain it to me in one sentence

What the fuck is Juche anyway? Is it just communist monarchy? Explain it to me in one sentence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaMOdgKyvAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Autarky with a different coat of paint plus worship of the Kim's as the vanguard family of the revolution

Extreme Autarky. Everything from natural resources, to Media, to phrases and language, is supposed to be exclusively Korean. Any reliance on outside help is seen as weak and corrupting. Obviously this does not work well on the economic side of things in practice, so NK supports itself through China (a good choice, as china tolerated them to a large degree and only now after some hyper-retarded belligerency is starting to back off) and international crime.

NAZBOL

>Kim Il sung's immortality
Jesus Christ gooks are fucking crazy

This.

.ru
oi vei

Pardon me?

Absolutely based. If we had this in the West just imagine what we could accomplish

It's National Communism like what Ceausescu did in Romania and what Strasser wanted to do in Germany. Read BR Myers' the Cleanest Race.

Is autarky a synonym for isolationist? And they're not? Don't they need Russia and China to survive?

You're joking right?

That's the inherent contradiction of the Juche system

It's ironic because after the Soviet Union fell and they couldn't trade anymore they suffered a severe famine. They survive on imports.

Jewish lies. There was no famine in the DPRK.

It’s not communism at all. It was initially but the DPRK hasn’t mentioned Marxism Leninism for years now.

>supporting modern western "democracy"
You're joking right?

Did I say that I support western "democracy"? I can oppose both modern western democracy and still be against Juche. Juche is a meme to begin with. Without China and to a limited extent (although despite the hype, I don't see Russia replacing the DPRK as Pyongyang's main ally anytime soon considering that Russia hasn't been able to culturally, politically, or ideologically influence the country), without those two countries propping them up, the DPRK would collapse.

For westerners it is most similar to what those two leaders did but you are right. In 2009 they got rid of all mentions of "Communism" in the Constitution.

Isolationism is a foreign policy emphasizing non-involvement in the affairs of other countries. It's essentially a form of neutrality. Autarky is an economic policy emphasizing self-reliance and restriction of imports. North Korea, though isolated, does not abide by either policy in practice

Yes, Autarky is economic isolationism, and while most of the time it involves political and cultural isolationism too, theoretically you could have an autarkial country that meddles in other nations affairs, and has open communications, but just does not ever link it's economy to anyone else.

North Korea claims to be an Autarky in coherence with their juche ideology, but yes, inpractice they rely heavily on China (not so sure abiut russia these days economically) and foreign black markets. Very few countries could be autarkies without collapsing, and the few that could would experience massive decreases in their quality of life and National Security.

Interestingly, some countries like Iran have built their economies into "political autarkies" where the only other economies they engage with are countries that are part of the same political networks as them, which is actually beneficial because it allows them to ignore sanctions used on them by their enemies at a much lower cost than a complete autarky.

Even more corrupt government authorities and death camps

>What the fuck is Juche anyway? Is it just communist monarchy? Explain it to me in one sentence.
The Kim family slush fund

>B-but no niggers and Jews in North Korea

I mean, at least the men aren't dropping dead from playing star-craft for 12 hours and the women aren't doing this: youtube.com/watch?v=xaMOdgKyvAA

Almost ANYTHING is better than Capitalism and Liberal Democracy. Communism kills the body but Capitalism kills the soul.

When are Xi and Trump going to take down NK? 2018?

Thanks for your erudite answers, lads.

>implying communism doesn't kill your mind, body, and spirit.

Juche is just any bullshit needed to justify the regimes actions.

>doesn't refute posted evidence
>maintains that everything's fine with the modern western system
What a faggot

Why don't you book a tour of NK and then defect? Its only $250.

>I wish everyone was so poor and destitute, that way they couldn't engage in behavior which I disagree with

Wasn't enough for the Iranian moderates, though.

NK is not an ideology first nation, they just rule in the way to maintain power, then make up some ideology later.

You're actually retarded if you think this is the case for every person in the South. 99% of people don't engage in degenerate behavior and South Korean society is still more conservative than almost every subculture in the West, barring religious nuts like the Amish and Mormons, especially after the Scots brought Calvinist Protestantism, which dovetailed nicely with Confucianism. You are just using Korea as a talking point but you don't even understand the first thing about its culture.

NK doesn't take defectors anymore.

self-reliance on a national scale. you see how nork is bombarded with sanctions resulting in a very low gdp but still manages to somehow maintain itself and even develop nuclear bombs and icbm's. that pretty much illustrates it

Basically this.

>eating an immortal's flesh and blood saves me from fiery afterlife