It's gonna recover right

it's gonna recover right

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=LINK_ETH
discord.gg/CEPWsjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>recover

nigga it hasn't even begun to moon.

It hasnt even mooned lmaoo were so early haha you ppl are retards sell me your bags

Recover? Did you buy at the ATH you plebian?

NO
LINK IS DEAD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If all that hype was for one single moon then fuck everybody in crypto and fuck crypto.

Then again, look at 0x and IOTA.

Most shitcoins get pumped and dumped. It may not go that high ever again though.

>bought at 9100
>it's already over
Another day of losing money

Thanks God tomorrow I can go to work as wagecuck

I too have done zero research on this coin but didn't buy it and am now fudding it out of jealousy

never ever, sell all you've got now I need the dip

Lol all this shilling and you fell for the shitcoin. It's a fucking scam. Enjoy your bags children

I sold at 9950. I never hold shitcoins like this for long user. You sold too, right?

Holding since crowdsale + bought another similar stack at 0.0007 ETH. Comfy hodl

I too make up stories about selling the high of coins I never bought.

This shit hasnt even begun and for all of those who cant see it i truly feel sorry for.

welp, it's seppuku time

How the fuck is this a shitcoin? Do some research and shut the fuck up.

Dude, look at the OMG history. Then realise that LINK is right at the very beginning of a similar timeline but it will be far bigger in the end. Massive pumps are made up of many smaller pumps which all have corrections. Remember this and keep calm.

>muh oracle problem
beliving in everything that get shilled.

*yawn. Im still up 150% from my initial investment. Super comfy here.

65k at ICO, sold 10k near the top, bought back in 25 % lower.

Easy af.

For the people who browse biz regularly and bought that giant candle you should be fucking shot. Jesus christ

You are, but in cryptos most of the time you buy the concept not the product that probably will newer work.

Just don't be greedy and leave the boat at the right time.

you better at least have one foot on the pier ready to jump back in around SIBOS

Went all in at 45 cents.

I hate al you fucking faggots.

Veeky Forums fucked me again.

WILL I MAKE IT OR SELL??
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Buy high, sell low. You know the drill faggot. Dump those bags.

So this shit has been shilled for weeks about going to 5usd/link after october and now everyone says it's a shitcoin and you're a retard if you're still holding

this is why I have trust issues

>Went all in at 45 cents.

point and laugh at this retard

It will moon soon. Wait.

>it's gonna recover right
not

>Veeky Forums fucked me again.
>again
You stupid fuck. We were shilling this during the pre-sale, the crowdsale and when it was only listed on ED. But you bought the binance pump.

It's gonna recover!! BUY ALL YOU CAN!!

It's recovering NOW!!

Just sold to get on the WTC train. I am all in with abby and the crew.

Fuck this russian shit coin, nothing but losses and bad vibes :(

Long live Walton

welcome aboard. linkfags btfo

Should I buy this dip already or is it gonna drop lower? The FOMO is killing me desu

Buy the dip!

do you waltonfags even realize walton's ENTIRE use case is contained with ChainLink?

Yes just wait you asshole. In a month, zoom out on your chart and laugh.

AHAHAHAAHAA

0x565EAF734201e14B0806C8b2b5183656F97B7a8F

SEND LINK HERE KEKOLDS GIVE ME YOUR BAGS AND NO ONE GETS HURT

Link is on the up and up right now!

Moon position. Get ready guys!

recover? it went from like $0.20 to $0.49 or some shit yesterday and only fell back down to like $0.37-0.39

it'll probably go back up above yesterdays high. The hype on this one was real, this is going to be worth over $1 very soon. But hey, let the haters keep at it, it was fun talking shit last night, I already recouped my entire initial investment and still holding almost 100k LINK, everything here on out for me is 100% profit and even if link drops to zero I haven't lost any capital

Rocket launched guys. Let's see how this moon mission plays out!

These people are insane.
A genuine mooncoin is ramming them up the ass and they're wondering when the rape starts.

WE ARE THE LINKMARINES

They don't like money. They abhor profits. Why else would you hate on MOONLINK. They don't know how to play the game.

yeah so glad I sold at 9000 sats

LINK wants you to know that it is not done mooning yet. No plans to halt or delay this moon mission.

Think I got lucky as fuck. Bought on Etherdelta at .00125 and the entire system seems to have stalled. Trying to buy more but the website is almost nonfunctional.

unofficial link discord, come get comfy bros

discord.gg/CEPWsjs