Can we please stop saying the words "genetically" and "genes" when we are talking about complex history...

Can we please stop saying the words "genetically" and "genes" when we are talking about complex history? Can we please drop the social darwinism?

Saying this shit is really putting a disclaimer before your post saying "i'm dumb and i'm going to post non credible statistics and infographics soon."

Unless you've studied genetic biology or something, please stop talking about genes. Let's keep the discussion about history.

Well Einstein here’s the thing. You’ve had over 4 billion years worth of history prior to the WHITE MAN and seemingly no one has been able to get the job done. Not the Africans, not the Aztecs, not the Mayans, not the australiasians, no one. Then the WHITE MAN on one random drunken snowy night decided to get together and take over the world in a matter of 400 years. No one else has done this or even come close. What other possible conclusion can you draw from this?

>take over the world
> blob together some land on your map because you have a port there

i think you're on the wrong board

Amerindians are superior to europeans though.

I agree,
Its not that i dont admit the superiority of the white race its just that nobody here really knows what they're talking about and try to explain everything by using some sort self assigned traits they give like its an RPG.

no, you don't get to decide what variables do and don't matter

shit thread

>unless you studied x, stop talking about x
fuck off nigger

its like you no believe in evolution
back to >>/pol/ or whatever other fundamentalism hole you crawl from

>talks about not including social darwinism in history

>"You don't believe in darwin"

Fuck off you fedora tipping twelve year old

Yes I do, I'm the king of Veeky Forums, bow down and worship me, pleb.

so much this

I've seen 400 and 500 quite a bit here.
What makes you think that the summary progress of 'white man' was only across 400 years time?

A virus, if left unchecked, will take over, enslave and kill all the host cells it comes into contact with. Eventually it kills the host, its ecosystem. Nobody is calling the virus genetically superior, are they?

>can we please stop
No, your feelings aren't catered to here, feel free to cry some more, though.

Who talks?
Social Darwinism is essential factor of human history.
Like it or not.

but le 60 IQ nigger communist Jew Cultural Marxism cuck cuck cuck cuck!!!!!!!

Simply Epic

Your contention is that before Europe conquered the world in a space of 400 years, Europeans had just arrived naked and without knowledge on a planet that had more advanced but stagnant people?

>Forgets the Mongol empire

But genes are important when discussing history, user.

Why was he even kneeling?

>forgets a short lived empire that conquered mostly empty lands
Gee, I wonder why.

>What other possible conclusion can you draw from this?
That Europe was lucky they were so close to America and that they were irrelevant enough that only the most pathetic Mongol forces were focused on invading them.

Really is just good geography and good timing.