AHHHHH IVE NEVER MADE THIS MUCH MONEY BEFORE IS THIS WAS WINNING FEELS LIKE

AHHHHH IVE NEVER MADE THIS MUCH MONEY BEFORE IS THIS WAS WINNING FEELS LIKE

>WINNING, WINNING, WINNING

LINK IS NOW #2 VOLUME ON BINANCE, BOIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. WHO READY FOR MOON MISSION 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO?

Dont even want to sell or try to accumulate more?

MY DICK
SO MUCH MONEYYYY

Holy fuck biz bros we picked a winner!!!! We are gonna all make it!!!

>We're going to win so much, you'll get sick of winning

He was right all along.

>try and time the market
>lose entire stack
>end up begging at the feet of Veeky Forums in a day

>tfw you actually believe in chainlink
>tfw the Veeky Forums shilling is making you want to sell
Please stop the fomo train...

>leave overpriced trade overnight
>it sells
>can't buy it back
>price never goes back down

>expected nothing of this coin until sibos
>already at $15k profit

just what in the fuck...feels too good to be true, is this tons more smart money flowing in, or just a really big PnD?

I think Binance is the most un jew exchange and allows even playing fields

it's tons of normies money flowing in after that guy made a post on plebbit. we need to spread the word of LINK and get this shit on facebook then we'll see the true moon mission.

I made more money in a week than i am able to save from wagecucking in a year. FUCK YES!!!!!!!

that fucker is a genius.
We still have SIBOS, and more exchanges to look forward to.
Next stop: the top 20.

holy moly, and the market cap is still only 150 mil, this feels like antshares all over again...

>coins only been out 2 weeks and already up 4.5x
yeah, 300m is a guarantee at this point. 1bil will be tough to break but not impossible. it'll depend on how their demo goes at sibos and if they get any of the 11k bankers partnership afterwards.

>started with 200€ and I am almost at 2k€

Fuck yeah thank you Veeky Forums

Anyone got a link to the reddit post?

yeah, is still don't really know when i should sell though...right before sibos, or just hodl through it. the hype is massive right now and every holder expects nothing but the best from the conference. i can't even begin to imagine the huge red candle if there is no hint at a swift partnership or anything after its conclusion.

if you dont know, just hodl

they're already partnered with swift. the sibos event is just to get the attention of bankers. paypal will be there and if paypal partners with LINK, we're going straight to 1bil. imagine being able to put fiat into crypto using paypal and no longer rely on gemini/gdax/coinbase.

please stop, i can't handle this many orgasms.

>facebook
Don't be greedy, we'll never gonna make it.
Keep it as stealthy as possible and accumulated, leave the shilling to the normie mainstream media.

One of the advisors is a chief engineer at facebook

>advisors