Ok smartmoney

Gratz you when you are in. Lets count how much /biz own to have better view of future price action

I own
>50k

11k MASTERNODE!!!

im poor

43k, im regular fish

so far my friend. Thanks to odn we are going to be upgraded to whale status

10.5k buying more

Where can I buy this you faggots

Cryptopia, but devs say they have news about a higher volume exchange if that means anything.

13k here. Is that enough?

it means liqui and hitbtc for now

>18k
>tfw should have bought more during ICO

Meh just 2500

50k here as well

cheers

got 180k

Meh just 32k

5. I have 5

hindsight is a bitch

if it dipped below ico, you would have damned yourself for not waiting till after it was listed

atleast you got some, alot in fact

I put 1 eth into ICO for the hell of it

I have 1 million odn

118k. I'm ready to quit being a wageslave.

looks good man! with ios app we are at $10 easy

Huge red flag!
Devs hide supply and play with news about exchanges

124 here.

Are you retard? Just read whitepaper supply is not secret. Liqui and hitbtc in few days

I NEED 3K ODN PLS WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO JUST TELL ME WHICH COLOR SHARPIE BIZ

XQ5VYv4TURnwE51k1e9aCWHp4QMoXdivwj

guys can you give me a quick rundown on this coin? pls sell me this pen

Go to work you faggot

coin just came out ofc supply will be unknown for a couple days like with every coin. these guys have delivered everytime they announced something. we'll just have to wait and see.

Its stratis fork with c#. Bunch of 40yu virgins wrote it in their basements for last 2years. Its first end to end anonymous messangin app and whole anonymous platform. Android and ios app this year. Fucking low marketcap, low supply amd interest of whole darkweb, pedos and terrorist out there. Devs are legit and solid. Jump in its easy $10 coin

No team is allowed to talk about exchange listings because of NDAs...
This Cryptopia thing just surprised them because it suddenly was listed on Cryptopia's schedule and the team didn't know it was going to be today.
The exact supply will be known in the next few days, people are still claiming their coins as well.

but sage did say that this wasnt the exchange he was going to announce right?

I just imagined this as a banner on Coinmarketcap, holding in laughter goddamn it. I'd approve it.

Yes its another one.

check these trips
yessss the fucking beast himself wills it to be so.
start staking Veeky Forums this is going to $10

What makes it so funny?

Yo, anyone got their masternode yet? got 10k

Dunno.. seems like a scam coin. Anyone has an actual reason to shill?

DUDE I BOUGHT INTO THIS COIN AROUND WHEN THE ICO STARTED ADN SINCE THEN THERE HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY NO SHILLL THREADS. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE SEEN MORE THAN 2 THREADS ABOUT ODN IN 2 WEEKS. WHAT DOES THAT SAY TO YOU ABOUT ODN IT HASNT EVEN BEGON TO BE SHILLED

Ty all caps fgt, at least I have hope now

>entirely new anonymous platform with working product
>new anonymous dapps are on horizon
>overseen by the guy behind monero
>thinks is a scam coin

Yeah because monroe turned out so good

STOP SHILLING THIS IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DUMP BELOW ICO PRICE SO I COULD GET A MASTERNODE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Didn't see the threads with the whale giveaway
>Didn't see the ICO shill threads after being picked by anime-chan

>masternodes
we are all going to make it boys

It's used to pay fees for the Obsidian messenger, which is an app that aims to have truly anonymous messenging that is also decentralized. This means governments/businesses can't ask for the devs to disclose information being sent out in the messenger. It's also why we have masternodes, to ensure decentralization. Go check out their slack if you want a more technical answer.

Im here bcuz of random thread, i have no idea what this coin is or does, just got me some 2k for lulz

Brother you received your masternode? I havent yet I got 10k.

not yet I just read the white paper earlier today

Nice Obsidian

That's how early we are. I can just picture you smugly posting "Neo" searche results full of matrix images back when Neo was $15.

This coin has no future

THIS 2K PAJEET MAKES SOME HARD ARGUMENTS
SELL EVERYTHING NOW
SELL SELL SELL

low-tier fud in hopes of buying in lower. they think they can actually influence the market

I own 15 ODN, a kind user sent them to me

I have none but I am going to buy at least 100k because I am about to get rich. Thanks for the hot tip Veeky Forums. To the moon !!! Next Ethereum right there. :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

Seems (((interesting))) but are these fags doing anything revolutionary?

In comparison to TorChat for example?

Year security is important, and who wouldn't want decentralized communications. With that said what is so special about obsidian that we don't have already in other software out there specially TorChat,

it was me

I already have 2.6k. Should I buy more??? I have another 500 kicking around but then I'd basically be all in

well looks like we have here like 700k-1mil

not bad

wait, so we could potential be using 5% of the current circulating supple? (that's what ~20mm coins right now?)

yup
Circulation is much lower cause everyone is staking and not going to sell shit before $10

> new platform with working product

So? Who actually wants to use it? Where is the demand for this? How is a messaging system benefit from being decentralized?