AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WE'RE ALMOST BACK BELOW 0.1 AND WE'VE GOT TWO BITCOIN HARD FORKS ON THE WAY!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WE'RE ALMOST BACK BELOW 0.1 AND WE'VE GOT TWO BITCOIN HARD FORKS ON THE WAY!

>this-will-be-the-next-bitcoin-guys.png
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Other urls found in this thread:

nchain.com/en/blog/risks-of-segregated-witness-mining-cartels/
coindesk.com/reuters-self-proclaimed-satoshi-craig-wright-still-seeking-bitcoin-patents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol die bcash faggots

wtf this shit is worth more then Litecoin.

m-m-muh bcash
g-g-gonna replace b-bitcoin....

Jihan Wu has our best interests at heart.....

Remember those pajeet shills that Ver paid for?

Eh, 10 percent isn't bad for being 2 months old tomorrow.

It was just really hyper inflated.

So what are the plans of Jihan Wu?

>bought at .11
>sold at .13
>bought back in at .11
>this shit happens
fuck me

It won't be the next bitcoin, it IS bitcoin. Bitcoin Core/Legacy was hijacked by Blockstream/AXA. Bitcoin Cash is the real bitcoin, consistent with Satoshi's vision.

unironically this, but apparently the market doesn't want bitcoin, it was centralized segwit jewcoin

Do you actually believe this retarded nonsense?

shut up. we are tired of this shit. blockstream doesn't control core. it just employs SOME of its members. kill yourself.

>it is bitcoin
>but worth less than 10% of its competition

t-the real bitcoin retards!!

looooool
bitcoin core is literally still compatible with older bitcoin clients ... bcash is the one that forked away.

Do you even know what segwit is? It's just a backwards-compatible way to have bigger blocks, and it fixes the transaction malleability issue. That's it.

Well it's true, look at bitcoin whitepaper, and then look which one is closer to it today, that will tell you what the real bitcoin is

>then Litecoin.
Did what?

>satoshi's vision
this is you

That's not what segwit is.

>Do you even know what segwit is? It's just a backwards-compatible way to have bigger blocks

It seems like you don't know what it is, no it's not "just" that, it's far worse than that

nchain.com/en/blog/risks-of-segregated-witness-mining-cartels/

>Bitcoin Cash is the real bitcoin, consistent with Satoshi's vision.
If you're getting your panties tied up about the idea of payment channels...
1) satoshi never intended the transaction malleability issue to exist.
2) satoshi talked about payment channels and did a few attempts at them, but he didn't manage to make them work before stepping out.
3) satoshi is most likely either Wei Dai, Nick Szabo, or Hal Finney. All three have praised the idea of decentralized 2nd layer scalability solutions like payment channels / lightning.

I don't see an argument here

Segwit literally just moves signatures into an optional part of the block data (which isn't served to older clients), so that the block data given to older clients fits under the old 1mb limit.

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WE'RE ALMOST BACK BELOW 0.1 AND WE'VE GOT TWO BITCOIN HARD FORKS ON THE WAY!

user, you do realize this will direct a ton of hashing power back to BCC right? And that it will moon in the process? Fucking moron.

Any system can only survive if it adapts to changes particularly if it intends to be revolutionary. The only other way to do it is through Historicism, where people believe they have a perfect vision of society, either for philosophical or religious or historical reasons.

People that believe that end up getting cucked - see Nazism and Communism.

>author: Craig Wright
Isn't that the Australian guy desperately claiming to be Satoshi? You can find articles written by him where he misunderstands basic concepts from the original whitepaper. He's never signed anything with any of Satoshi's keys. He's a fraud.

>AnyoneCanSpend
oh fucklol this FUD is still going around? It would take a 51% attack to exploit that, and all post-segwit clients would ignore the the chain that exploits it, so it's not even as effective as a normal 51% attack.
A 51% attack has always been the "all bets are off" point anyway.

nchain is a shithole led by Craig Wright who is an egotistical teenager who quotes Ayn Rand and goes on about "Satoshi's Vision." Which means he's an Ayn Rand Historicist which is so backwards retarded he should be eugenicised.

look you pathetic shill, I just had to download the entire almost 150GB blockchain so I can signal NO2X. 150GB for about 8 years worth of 1MB blocks. How fast do you think the size will grow if you start scaling by increasing block size? Should you add another drive every month to your rack just so you can have a full node for your business? Think you idiot, big blocks are NOT the answer, so they MUST be something else.

Keep holding my bags hoe
When you sell thats you sucking my big black dick

you know it's a pathetic shill when they start quoting fake satoshi

And it is adapting to change by increasing the blocksize, which is a simple and elegant solution that has worked in the past and that is still working. Your argument would be one if segwit and lighting network and all that shit were better solutions, well they aren't

It's not following the original vision out of sake of following the original vision, it is following the original vision because it works better for what it aimed to achieve, that's all there is to it, if you don't like that vision then rename your bitcoin into something else because it's becoming something else

>if you don't like that vision then rename your bitcoin into something else because it's becoming something else

Historicism.

>
>Isn't that the Australian guy desperately claiming to be Satoshi?
nope

>You can find articles written by him where he misunderstands basic concepts from the original whitepaper
source needed

>He's never signed anything with any of Satoshi's keys. He's a fraud.
non sequitur

Screencapped, we'll talk about nchain again in a few years

He did claim to be Satoshi, he even did some stage-magician bullshit where he turned up with a fucking laptop, magicked it away to do some verification shit, then brought it back.

He's a con and a sociopath.

>>Isn't that the Australian guy desperately claiming to be Satoshi?
>nope
of everything to call someone out for, calling someone out for something clearly covered by a lot of the internet is among the dumbest of things to try to call out
coindesk.com/reuters-self-proclaimed-satoshi-craig-wright-still-seeking-bitcoin-patents/

When is the next hard fork? When should we pull our money out of alts? A month before?

Last time I stayed in alts and literally every alt dropped 30% plus I didn't get any Bitcoin Cash. One of my biggest crypto mistakes among many others...

He'll still have quoted Ayn Rand in a few years, unless he tries to edit those tweets like he edited old blogs to make it look like he's Satoshi.

>bcash
>2x

AHAHAHAHA

You can keep throwing that word around because it makes you feel smart you're still not realizing it doesn't apply to the situation here, you're doing empty talk, I'd love to see your face when you end up realizing you were wrong

>It's not following the original vision out of sake of following the original vision, it is following the original vision because it works better for what it aimed to achieve, that's all there is to it, if you don't like that vision then rename your bitcoin into something else because it's becoming something else
... bcash is the one that literally broke compatibility with older and current bitcoin clients ... how little oxygen must be in your brain for you to think the things you're thinking

It applies. Slavery to a specific outline for philosophical reasons, arguments that it's "not Satoshi's Vision" if it deviates, following a fucking cult leader like CSW, yeah enjoy hitching a ride on a comet in nike trainers in three years.

Please respond.

Yea he did it once, he doesn't desperately claim to be Satoshi as you mentioned, he just wants to be left the fuck alone with that shit. And the only reason he came forward is because of leaked emails and people bothering him and his family and employees about that

and also fixing transaction malleability and enabling payment channels are completely satoshi's vision, so arguing against them because they go against satoshi's vision is just an appeal to authority and factually incorrect... I'm amazed that an argument can be so wrong on multiple levels. It's impressive.

Answer me you dummy, how long until we deplete all the silicon on Earth with 8MB blocks every 10 mins? Just so you guys know, its about a GB every single day .. completely centralizing ludicrous shit, definitely not
>>Muh Satoshi's vision
stupid fucking dumbfuck shill

And Craig Wright definitely does claim to be Satoshi Nakamoto

The segwit2x fork is scheduled for November. Personally I don't think it's going to be as big as Bcash. It doesn't have the (idiotic) justification of not having segwit, and I think Bcash was only successful as it was out of the sheer novelty of a fork. If forks keep happening, they're going to get old fast and ignored; maybe the market will still find them interesting when segwit2x happens, but maybe not.

>Yea he did it once, he doesn't desperately claim to be Satoshi as you mentioned
He only claimed it non-desperately and faked it once? That's soo much better.

>He'll still have quoted Ayn Rand in a few years
so?

Of course the vision matters you piece of shit, bitcoin's vision was freeing people from banks and governments, not become a digital currency controlled by banks and governments, what the fuck do you not grasp about that, if you want some banker shit go make your own banker shitcoin but don't call it bitcoin to pass it as something it definitely isn't.

Segwit and lighting networks are not a road to achieving that vision, they lead to something else. If we come up with a different way to achieve the original vision fine, but don't bring up historicism when bitcoin core are not changing the road to the vision but the vision itself. Fucking hell.

Fair enough, but that's not how you explained it the first time.

A GB every single day, oh my god how can we cope with that? It's not like we can't buy 4TB drives for $150 you know

For how long can you buy them and the power they consume? For how long can you scale in chain before you have to make them even bigger? It does't make any sense if you see past the """"SATOSHI'S VISION"""" and the 4TB drive argument

i bought 25 bch at .07 im getting nervous

I don't know did you make the calculation? 100 years? 1 million years?

Not counting future technological advancements/revolutions, asteroid mining, ...

right now we have a perfectly linear and predictable size increase and we can scale with segwit. If you scale by block size as BCRASH tards sugest, the size of the blockchain will EVENTUALY grow exponentially, can we cope with that!? How dumb can people be srsly?

24 hours x 60 min/hour x 8MB/block / 10 mins = 1152 MB x EVERY SINGLE NODE IN THE NETWORK

and this doesnt account for further increases that would be necessary to scale to mainstream levels onchain

you do realize besides electrical companies charging a markup, electricity is borderline free?

>nope
lmao he literally did, and was sussed out as a fraudster who bought his first bitcoin at 1000 at the peak of the first bubble right before Mt.Gox went offline

Is it free for YOU!? I'm baffled how retarded people can be ...

Go look how much data Google and Facebook use

Also there aren't infinitely many people on Earth so the block size doesn't have to grow infinitely

free for me yet i'm to poor to buy antminer s9 I here link will allow me to turn my .01 into 10 is this true? what about eon?

How is that decentralized as in "Satoshi's vision"?
how is a super expensive distributed ledger different from current bank ledgers? What makes Bitcoin special besides YOU being able to keep your own shit? Why are you even trying?

I'm not super against the idea of a blocksize upgrade, but

1) segwit, an opt-in backwards-compatible blocksize upgrade, just happened and has been expected to take a while to get much use. Let's see how usage of that evolves before piling into another one before segwit has significant usage. Segwit effectively roughly doubles the blocksize over time as people make use of it; combining it with another 2x blocksize upgrade now means we're committing to 4mb blocks which I don't think has been considered in-depth by either side.

2) An upgrade should be considered in the open, with numbers about expected blockchain sizes, estimates about the impact on users (yes, every diehard user could afford a bigger hard drive just before bitcoin, but bitcoin isn't most people's 1st priority, and an upgrade is going to make people drop out who only wanted to give a certain amount of space to the blockchain), and results of simulations.

An upgrade shouldn't be decided by some CEOs meeting in a hotel room making final decisions to be imposed on everyone else afterwards.

you must be living in Venezuela or some other cesspit if you don't pay for electricity

"Super expensive", when? The cost of storage and computing power will keep going down for probably a long enough time

>just before bitcoin
just for bitcoin

The block size CAN be upgraded, it's just not the solution to the scalability problem, a problem that we know now only exists because spam transactions by the same people that are trying to push for blocksize scaling

super expensive relatively to the bank ledgers we use right now, that are much smaller, can be compressed and only need 2, 3 copies for redundancy. ITS ALREADY SUPER EXPENSIVE, hundreds of millions of dollars have gone into it, through power, mining equipment, people's time, etc ,etc, the only advantage is, it's decentralized, but it won't be if we keep scaling the blocksize ..

it will be decentralized the same way facebook and google are decentralized - THEY AINT

this thread is a strong buy signal

>inb4 "you guys only FUD it because you're scared of it"

And don't even get me started on how most BTRASH blocks are mined by a single, unknown, miner .. Now that's some decentralization right there

wew lad

Projecting...

bcash is literally unstoppable