First history class in college

>First history class in college
>Professor talks about how race doesn't exist
I knew this was a mistake lads.

No idea really exists you know.

>DNA is an idea

>DNA is the colonial idea of race

Welcome to college, sweetie.

I know you're shocked the world doesn't conform to the safespace established by Skinheads here, but let me give you some friendly advice.

1. Race, gender, and heteronormity are all oppressive social constructs.

2. Your Professors know more than you. Listen.

3. If anyone asks, you voted for Her. I know it'll make you squirm uncomfortably the first few times, but before you know it you'll be voting like a sane person, just in time for next year's Big Blue Wave.

Congratulations. I just handed you an instruction manual for how to be a decent human being.

This is your chance to wind up here ten years from now, laughing at all the bitter assholes who still talk up President Fuckface long after his impeachment. Don't blow it.

Hell, it might even get you laid.

NOTHING is sexier to a woman in 2017 than a man who has a social conscience and beats the shit out of Nazis.

>pic
Stopped looking at your post there

This isn't very subtle, but it is very funny. The self-righteous, condescending character you have created is certainly exaggerated, but it is accurate enough to be humorous.
>Congratulations. I just handed you an instruction manual for how to be a decent human being.
This line in particular is a very good impersonation of that kind of holier-than-thou snark liberals are known for.
I appreciate satire of this quality; well-thought out and well-observed.

how is that a valid question in college education
beside the fact we really are just humans in what circumstance this needs to be explained in a history class

I'm really liking these Rickposts

amazing post

Race did not exist as a concept until it was created by European anthropologists during the Enlightenment. It is not real.

The idea of nationhood has existed forever, man is a tribal creature. "Race" was just the scientific classifications of nations.

Even though this post is most definitely a meme, the fact that people like this exist in the world makes me want to implode into nonexistence.

>scientific classification of nations
uh

no it didnt, educate yourself fat amerimutt

But what if it categorizes real things.
That's a very manipulative way to phrase things.

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURPS*
God isn't real, Morty

>Uranium did not exist as a concept until it was created by European chemists during the Belle epoque. It is not real.

>The Tapanuli orangutan (Pongo tapanuliensis) is a species of orangutan, native to South Tapanuli in the island of Sumatra in Indonesia.[1] It is one of three known species of orangutan, alongside Sumatran orangutans (Pongo abelii), found farther northwest in the island, and Bornean orangutans (Pongo pygmaeus). It was described as a distinct species in 2017 and represents the first extant species of great ape to be described since the bonobo (Pan paniscus) in 1929.[2][note 2]

Tapanuli orangutans resemble Sumatran orangutans more than Bornean orangutans in body build and fur color.[1] However, they have frizzier hair, smaller heads, and flatter faces.[2] Dominant male Tapanuli orangutans have prominent moustaches and flat cheek pads covered in downy hair. Both male and female Tapanuli orangutans have beards, while only male Bornean orangutans have beards.[1]

>The loud, long-distance call of male Tapanuli orangutans has a higher pitch than that of Sumatran orangutans, and is longer and has more pulses than that of Bornean orangutans.[1][6] Their diet is also unique, containing unusual items like caterpillars and conifer cones.[8]

>not taking a redpilled course such as Economics and studying History as an hobby, studying also Economic History in college
Bad idea, brother

Just be a giganigga MLM. If there's anything fashion leftists hate more is class theory.

The only thing we know about races is that Amerindians are superior to europeans.

>Professor talks about how race doesn't exist
Ask your professor what they mean by "race." If your prof is good they will explain, more or less, that what most people describe as "race" is more properly described as "ethnicity." "Race" is used academically to determine separate genotypes and is an antiquated term, while "ethnicity" is used academically to determine separate phenotypes.

While you're taking courses in the humanities try to keep in mind that there is a linguistic orthodoxy in academia in order for people to understand each other without lengthy explanations of simple concepts.

It did breh I'm sorry

No I asked her this, she explained that ethnicity is fake as well. She claimed there is literally no physical difference between peoples

Drop out.

I would suggest asking her what word she would use to describe phenotypical differences between people but if she's trying to refute anthropology with a history degree she's probably petty enough to flunk you for making her look dumb.

For real, go to your school's anthropology department and ask the head what his opinion on race and ethnicity is. If he gives you the same answer as your history professor you might be in trouble.

Heaven forbid that you encounter new ideas that are different to your own at a place of higher learning.

What's the class on and what state

>first history class
>it's fucking november
nigger what

Fucking this
We're a month away from finals, OP. How the fuck are you only taking classes now?

>month away from finals
don't remind me you faggot

I hope you don't think race is pan-ethnic or clear cut.

Race is a spook, just like the state.

>race doesn't real lmao
>new idea
whoa how enlightening this is something I'd definitely pay my burger bucks for, you wouldn't get such a quality learning experience elsewhere

Don't remind me

Sooo, just like /ourguy/ Musolini was saying?

I'm 99% sure you took this post from reddit

well done