tfw you missed LINK for $0.15

> tfw you missed LINK for $0.15
JUST

Boo hoo big boy has to pay .30 cents per gainlink

I cry myself to sleep every night

still can get in before 1$

Just bought in. 1.7k at $0.44. Either get in and hodl on or stop whining.

Yeah, because Veeky Forums needs another LINK thread...

i want to end it...my crypto trading, my life, everything. fuck it. if i can't spot an opp like LINK and move fast on it, then what's the point

no matter what coin it is, you should never buy at the top

Where the fuck were you a week ago when Veeky Forums was stampeding over each other to get into the crowd sale?

ffs....dont ever fomo and buy at the top fucking hell

buy high sell low is so real in \biz

52 was the top

there are exceptions to every rule. I sincerely believe LINK is going above $1 so why wouldn't you buy at $0.44 if you know you'll just 2x+

plus you end up mind fucking yourself with that rule, "never buy at the top" because when it starts to dip, you buy, what if it keeps dipping for several days, you panic "wtf it's crashing!" I know people who've had that experience, bought the dip, then sold at a loss during prolonged dip.

LINK is as safe a bet as you're ever going to find.

Exactly. I'll be holding until SIBOS at least and I'll take it from there. If I end up losing, it'll be a good learning experience. I was here when LINK started popping up on biz but wasn't able to buy. Better late than never

>he thinks this is the top

15 cents was when I got in, OP.

eh $1 was the ico price

kek i came back to Veeky Forums after several months 3 days ago when i saw a ad on Veeky Forums about Veeky Forums

Wrong.

So, I don't know if anyone has actually been paying attention, but in the last 12 hours LINK volume has went from 18MM to about 25MM with relatively sideways movement of about .40 +/-

This shit is literally about to explode on a another bull run. Get ready for another moon mission within a few hours. It's going to hit a new ATH. I suggest you guys get strapped in now if you've sold and are waiting for the dip, or if this is your first time waiting to enter. This is the most volume LINK has ever had, she's gonna blow lads.

I went all in at .16 and sold at .40, then went all in again at .38 and ready for the next mission.

nobody said it is THE top, Link can easily go up to $1, but the problem is it wont go straight up to that

at the current stage, it is at the top since ico, this will shit come down for a couple times and then up, it is the natural way to go

like, fucking look at the circulating volume and do some calculation ffs

I agree but coins don't only moon over night. You could see .4 right now and it might dip back to 0.2-0.3 before a new mission.

A good tip is to sell at the top and buy in at a lower price(like sell now and try buying back in after the FOMO hype).

it was 0.0003 eth per coin wtf you on about

jesus i need to stop teaching people how to invest goddamnit

Don't worry my dude, it's gonna correct hard.
Also, keep in mind - since probably 50% of this board has LINK - they will call everyone who says it won't moon to 10 dollars a shill. I'm probably going to sell mine if it drops below 0.0013 ETH

I dunno man, it has a lot of volume indicating a strong positive signal, it's not a false flag if it goes up or down with this much volume. It wouldn't make much sense

I don't think I wanna risk it, I'd rather be ready.

Ah I mean false flag if it goes down, not a false flag if it goes up

is the duration of time the it 4x matters more than anything, plus the volume, i hate to call it corrections but this will be corrected soon.
currently it is at 4x since ico price, i am going to call it when it hit 5x it will start to go down

i mean like, fucking, if everyone starts to think like me then there will be no profit for me, so i probably start shilling it hard kek

Missing WTC at sub $1 was a bigger miss, but Veeky Forums doesn't shill that as hard because so few people were in.

I think when WTC made its debut everyone was skeptic because it was a chink coin coming iut right in the middle of all the China FUD. Nobody knew if they were going to wake up one day and it was delisted from Binance and stranded with heavy bags with nowhere to sell.

I was FOMOing hard on WTC but didn't trust China or Binance at the time, so I stayed out and missed out. The people that bought WTC and held through all the bad news really deserve their gains, they'be earned it

this, 1$ is only 350 million market cap, shitcoins have a higher market cap. Wake up user

yes but what about the Total Supply for LINK, doesn't that mess up the 350mil market cap target if it hits $1.

Thank you, thats what i did. Bought in at 1.80 and then went all in at 2.20 on the 25th. I was also really scared of potential bad news about it being delisted from binance that day, but when it passed its previous high at around 2.20 i was thinking "people are speculating on good news, otherwise it wouldnt increase to its last ath" so even if bad news would have come out, i would have just instantly sold it.

A basic look at the market cap indicates that with 350mil coins, this should at least be $3-4 and this could be higher before SIBOS

Who is this girl...?

Ha. I bought in at $2.20 then $1.80. By the time I got my next USD transfer from Coinbase I was FOMO'ing in at $2.90.

1k USD in LINK or ODN. What would you all do and why?

>Accidentally hit sell
>Have to buy it at $0.40 now
FUCK

LINK because ODN is a literally-who right now.