If you're buying QTUM you're selling your soul to the devil

George Soros is behind this coin, its moon is the gates of hell being opened and welcoming everyone buying it
Don't trade eternity for pennies, God will remember your attitudes. Lust for money is a sin, don't be greedy. It's better to get steady gains on the holy ark than to get quick satanic money on Soros' coin.
Do not give in, don't fall for the devil's temptations

what the fuck is QTUM anyway

i've seen this coin shilled pretty much everyday and i still don't understand what it is

settle down

You think that coin is evil? Look at ADA and prepare to have your mind blown.

Soros is laundering part of his devilish money into this coin and thus pumping it madly

Quantum-resistant blockchain platfrom. They are planning to launch satellite nodes as well. Jumped all-in just because I wanted to have my own satellite.

unironically holding 500 QTUM

soros is a cunt but he has the midas touch, if he's interested in QTUM it's a sure thing

also a seat in hell

faster pls, sir mister devil
my life is a pain, i'm honestly waiting for it to end

have a nice trip to hell for giving soros more money to fund wars and deaths all across the globe

For anyone who isn't retarded and only cares about money here's some info.
>Oct 4th it switches to it's own blockchain, no longer erc-20
>First test satellite node developed with spacechain is almost complete.
>Launching 4-8 more satellite nodes by end of 2018 after launching test node and will be much bigger / 10x as powerful
>Rumors/leaks of being added to bithumb soon. Koreans love this coin.
>Confirmed being added to new exchange when the switch from erc-20 to it's own blockchain happens

bought at $14 and don't want to sell for a loss but also don't want to be involved in anything Soros touches. Wat do?

But I like Soros

He's fucking genius

It won't be yours

So? Soros is rich as fuck. If anything, him being involved in the project makes me even more balls deep.

Soros is the antichrist himself
DONT BUY BIZ YOU WILL REGRET IT

You filthy satanist

I got in at 8 dollars. I told you guys earlier this week that it would be 12 by next week.

My advice. Hold at least for another month. Could see this back above 20 and beyond. Think NEO prices short term.

what does the blockchain have anything to do with satellites? what do these coins do? what happens to all your erc-20 coins when it switches?

Isnt satanism actually about knowing the truth?
I like the fact that Soros believes in fallabilism and that he says that if what he does is wrong, why do they allow it?
Its because they do it too

Consider getting out asap

God tolerates no roaches who seek only money

>hat does the blockchain have anything to do with satellites
true decentralization
For example, if China cuts off traffic exchange with foreign countries, you will be still able to use Qtum. That's the true money of the future.