Please will someone shill me bitcoin cash i boughtt this shit at near 600 awhile ago

Please will someone shill me bitcoin cash i boughtt this shit at near 600 awhile ago

Fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buying btrash
>ever

Cut your losses and take it as a learning experience. Don't fall for the sunk cost fallacy

wachu mean hehehehheh

CX IN THE CHAT BOYS

I dumped my free bitcoin cash at 600. Sucks to be you.

Listen dude

it has no future

no devs worth anything
it was literally created because people were FUDded and scared of the segwit upgrade

see

Convert this shit to MAGA man. Come on our Discord now! Something big is brewing up

discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2

hehehehehehe 5k in etherium what it do

nice just donated 50k

Streaming in 40 minutes btw eheheh

what monero miner on my website heheheh dude you're retarded

ehehehehehe finance major

hehehehehe whachumean monero miner? I had nothing to do with that heheheheheheh

you can cut your losses now or you can wait for another pump, looking at volume, I don't think the people responsible for this mess of a coin have given up yet.
BUT ... be advised this coin is trash and the single miner behind it can just fuck it up to 0 whenever he wants

Hahahhahahahahhahahahhahah. You deserve everything you dumb cunt. Supporting Roger and Craig. Eat a dick. Hope you crash and burn.

Idiot

I bought below 300 and you should have, too, but now that you're holding bags...

Bch is what bitcoin was always supposed to be. Contrary to what faggots above me say, it will grow in adoption, organically.

People behind it are not playing with it as if it is a science project, and the important code is there. Deva are not lacking, in fact it has more Satoshi-era devs working on it than segwitcoin.

You will.see stores, cafes, online merchants starting to accept it - 1 by 1. Don't expect too much hype, though, growth will be steady and organic.

It's like 2014 bitcoin, all over again. If you've seen it, you know the drill. Just hodl

>it has more Satoshi-era devs working on it than segwitcoin.
lmao stopped reading there, the pajeet bullshit just got too much

>> Look at me, i'm a retarded Roger Ver shill and I'm here to tell you abou how BTRASH is the one true Bitcoin that fulfills .... (wait for it ) Satoshi's Vision™

Nice trolling, 0.00001xbt has been deposited into your account.

You forgot to put [No2x] at the end of the posts, Adam Back will be disappointes.

Next time try using arguments or proving me wrong, fags.

NO2X MOTHERFUCKER! You're the troll here, tell us more about your stupid fake, single miner coin, I double dare you motherfucker

I've been watching him for the past few hours lol
where is he streaming