Rich NEET, what to do with money?

Rich Depressed KHV NEET here. Plan on killing myself on my birthday in 4 months. Trips decide what I do with my money. I also have around 700k of other asset including apartments and around 400k worth of BTC. what should I do with them? Pic related is my bank account.

isnt that pic from some dudes tinder

>slum lord
>rich

are you that faggot with the fat girlfriend

Therapy bro. fuck the suicide meme, get some help.

Give that money to some handsome Chad before you kill yourself

Send that money here bitch
Do it vertical not horizontal.

BTC
17mPHYSwcbPJmbuYsmacCt8kYidcsUfgxq

Call one of your parents or a friend and reminisce about simpler times, always works for me.

Invest it in therapy

Buy some nice clothes and go bang some whores

Fake but I'm sure there's at least one rich NEET on here and my advice is to go out more. Travel, start a blog, eat at restaurants, go to events. Basically just do shit and make friends. It's a lot easier to meet people when you have money.

Send me enough bitcoin so I wont have to be a workslave for the rest of my life
at least some of us can be happy user

On a semi-serious note: if you browse r9k, stop doing that. Also, get your D vitamin levels checked.

yes it is

Probably a shill, if so then fuck off and go to something with your fucking life.

If real, help people out. Don't you wish someone would help you when you were down on your luck? Helping other people is just as good, hell better than being helped.

Doesn't just mean writing a fat check donating all your money away. That's not the point. Find a way to use your money in a positive way to help make the world a better place.

This pic was on here last week though

go to south america with a girl from craigslist

Give some of your BTC to me and try to find something worth living for

Give 1 btc to me.
14SzsrhCDAG2RoPFGJAsksHxaQg3WLedd1

then spend the rest on high quality hookers

yeah this
can also recommend south east asia

listen to me

You change it all to ChanCoin and then send it here ^^^

Use the money to learn how to take a screenshot.

Go hiking and get out.. or do some social interactions even tho you'll hate it.. who cares you're going to die anyways so do some thing you'll never think of doing.

BTC
1BgRZHq5PEUP41nHNhKUgZki3ZfBRBzXwj

Give some to me user, my dog just died
btc
1Crm3rRUJMPUPd5R9fMPPh98ifP9FKc6Fy

Chill spend it on a therapist my bro.

i would like to ask for 10k. my das died After our anniversary diving Tour. Fuck this shit. why is death so expensive? why does the State fuck up your grieving? Anyone just wanna Talk? steam: fefee123

I hope you find what your looking for op im trying to get into crypto my grandma killed my dad and herself and im fucked in finances. but im good you got $$$ and want to die. get a therapist

sry cause of Text. a fuckton of wine into and German phone

finance a suicide cam app
donate to charity
be good user
give me btc now user
be a god user

>my grandma killed my dad and herself
wtf. story?

lel, I imagine all of your depressed guys will grow out of it once you make it past your mid 20s or so.

If it's in BTC, you could also send it here:
1JhN7Me4Eagab982rFq1QyEnqob9ta97Hg

Don't kill your self user. You seem to be doing well other than NEET life.
What is the problem?
Therapy might help user.

btc 1Dx9scjA8ReXFAaNDetfrooTiCv39HqfZw
ltc LTy9GqzkoNiz4Hkc8fdWPQpiNqtqo8pi3Z
eth 0x703f7f45d4e2539bb50cede4d48a236684b28173

I love money tho but don't KYS

granny gave us 5 grand a month well I was a kid at the time just turned 18. anyways like July she brung him to my family in laws carpet cleaning shop and killed him and her.

give me 1 btc and i guarantee i can change your mind on suicide/living in general, full refund allowed

send me 10 btc 1PDhPF9q8GuyBxoPycU64dtzzRtR6ueVaY
with the rest you buy some land and plant trees

Don't follow through with it OP. Honestly life gets better- there is so much you could do with your life. Go out and experience it how you want with your money, and if you still don't feel like living then go through with it. It's your decision and no one is in your shoes to say otherwise.

If you are giving some away though here is my BTC address. I'll use it wisely:

1KoUXPxDcV5dNEkjGeWu9wxJtf7dm2P76t

o yeah my dads a drug addict my whole life that's why he wasted so much money.

Hey dude, listen to me.

You're depressed right now, and it is ok. It's good aknowledging it, it's the first step.

What you need right now is a little help. I'm not saying you can't defeat your depression alone, but you will do it much easier with a profesionnal that helped thousands of other people get a much better life. You can also do it.

It may appear a little weird at first, but you should definitely consider it. It'll help you find reasons to do things you would never think of doing before.

Good luck friend, you're not alone.

1NUF7t9W7GnnkwhpEK41kAbLykr8vdTUut

Give me some money, if you can't handle life you don't deserve it anyway

Meh if only trips decides than meh its like talking to a wall....

Have you traveled? I'll be your friend and travel with you, go on adventures, get girls to tag along, etc. I'm pretty friendly and not intimidating. Just pay for my travel expenses!

Before you kill yourself go try ketamin

shit is almost a magical anti depressant that works for a steady 1-2 weeks and maybe give you a fresh new look on life.

1NLH2UGF4jLbGGMKakLRzsY8o1PdsGer9D

Could I please get like 1 BTC or maybe even 0.5 it would help a lot. Gonna buy LINK before its to late.

Rolling for trips. Hail Kek!

Forgot address hehe

19e9CaLVNruAFA2SZFpk9SyMZLiuZeBwU9

I just wanna be able to pay off my 20k in student loans so I can be free

Get treatment for depression. Look up ketamine infusion for depression. It is supposed to work in three weeks.

user whats wrong? why would you kill yourself? have you gone to college? how old are you? why not spend that money travelling at least?

1G6FxbakausiutqerdWoSGCMQ7mjmnemum

1GnfWmrrUJiVn4LnEeQGZvuJQcDqfKhMFC watch the news in nwa if I don't get a 0.000100 btc hahhaha

Im poor send me some $1k it will last 2 months in my country. thanks

1E62d75kfF7eNQd3vEBaPJYvAowJbsGd4n

Buy a kilo of cocaine and you will not be depressed anymore. Trust me. Your life will change. You will be a better person.

Give me some OP

BTC
1PWNodjMqMakt3tbqGu9dVPKkaS9w7EKnW

send the btc here

3Gk8GB7LWfCXGqkqRyPF9Mwqgamfxi4ZTo

could use it to get my dogs surgery and pay off my house and finally take my 4 year old to disney

Get treatment for depression. Look up ketamine infusion for depression. It is an off-label treatment for depression that can show results in three weeks. Good luck.

Go to a psychiatrist OP; get some help.
Send some bitcoin 1BeV5M9yMoUn7syuj2aL2B4LE3YmZ77uDX

send me 10 btc 1PDhPF9q8GuyBxoPycU64dtzzRtR6ueVaY
with the rest you buy some land and plant trees
second roles allowed?

Thinking about it-- just send some BTC. I don't want 400k worth of Chancoin.

What I will do for you though is spend 100k of the 400k on taking you on some sweet fucking vacation for your birthday. We'll travel the world. If you decide you want to live after that, I'll give you back 100k.

Also, since I'll have to pay taxes, I'm keeping 200k because 125 of it is gonna go to the tax man :(

EZ trips

Forget about your money and possessions for a while. Pretend you have nothing. Go get a job somewhere no one knows you and try to make a living. Make some new friends and try to find someone you care about. Don't tell these people you have any money. Maybe work at a restaurant or in a small office where people are social. Just be that person for a while and concentrate on who that person is. That is the person you actually are. Be that person for the rest of your life. Only use your money when you need it for something useful.

Send me 2 BTC and then just stop looking at any of your old accounts. Just open a new bank account with like $2k to get yourself started on your new life. Never look back at the fatsperg neet you are today:
3EEeyc8TnmmCCgoDr3AxjzHtCj5THPjm4s

save some for therapy, start a new life
give me everything else

fuck almost had quads

ROLLIN

Send some of that BTC this way
1LfNtcTwbH8YEd6bXLN6QtR4T9aPe9EGs7

don't kill yourself senpai.

You literally have no student debt.
You literally can afford to live relatively comfortable.

Your only problem is your brain, and even though there isn't a simple fix for that, there is help.

chekc these trips of greed

Please give me 5 million dollars man that would make get out of my depression

1PkGukyoA2cRfA9n7wdeM2DZp7yLLqzaJu
send 20 BTC

Yes I saw that post too

rolling

Send BTC to me, duh.

Sell and go to a cool place, go eat in places and have affairs with beautiful people in paradisiac places, leave a string of broken hearts and go eat some fois gras for goodness sake!

Then idk, do something you really wished to do with someone. If you want to commit suicide go kill a politician or famous person you hate just because you can. Give your money to some random dude on the street, so he can get a beautiful wife and reunite with all his friends and go back to a time where he was care-free.

BTC wallet (shameless poorfag not going to lie) : 19CiFPqMauvqFA9UHkKSBU9L5SNsDyZ8J8

send some btc here please im

Please send me some btc to:

1QKk9NJsY9CkqaB6J1kEqAyinwkMtY4k4d

And I will tell you a secret related to your depression and then you can decide which direction will you go afterwards.

>Plan on killing myself on my birthday in 4 months.
Wether or not you're being serious, please get help irl.

send some btc here please im a poor fag working 11 hours a day 6 days of the week

But being more reasonable, create a crazy plan to travel somewhere. Like a super random place and a trip that takes a long time. Have you ever thought about the trans Siberian railway?

Get a Golden Eagle (i don't remember the name of the company) from St. Petersburg to Beijing on a private car. Go find yourself meeting miles and miles of beautiful nothingness and isolated people. Sometimes a crazy travel is all we need, and we have to go alone, to be free. It's a pity most people just can't shut off, and that's what being a rich NEET can bring you. Time to enjoy crazy stuff like a train on the middle of the Siberian tundra full of caviar and weird wealthy slavs.

You're more than welcome to stay with me and my friends free of charge here in NZ to party your dick off as long as you need until you feel better and get back on your feet OP. Not going to post BTC wallet because Im not a greedy jew.

Just get Veeky Forums u fuckin pussy

1 BTC for my tip
1AHDN4o7jCRCTGMhKBT4QkipLXmYmtRZQU

Guys i'm not that far from making 1m usd in crypto. I was thinking of buying pic related. I know its gold and bla bla drug dealer and not gentleman but wtf I like it what d'you want me to do, can't control my tastes. The watch costs 25k.

But then I realized 25k is 2.5% of 1m. WHAT THE FUCK, I can't afford to put 2.5% of my money in one item ? What do you think

>not funding all the low budget anime and vidya you could ask for

Do you know how cheap chinese devs are? Just get some euro programmers and you're good.

you will give all your bitcoin to me

Don't kill yourself. Get therapy, and use the money to hire a nutritionist and get in shape/buy healthy foods that will elevate your mood and make you healthy.

Or, go to Thailand or Philippines and get hookers. Banging small brown Asian girls non-stop will rocket your self confidence and get you out of your slump, it did for me.

Btw, I'm facing some financial woes. I'd appreciate any BTC donation, thanks bro.

1H34z5ei5jr36UX6ProcQDfPCZoZCGChA9

I looks ugly as fuck, sorry user. There's plenty of 25k rolex watches that look way better than this one.

Get an AP royal oak

Buy a cultures of a deadly disease and go on a roadtrip spreading it throughout the population.

Do us NEETs a favor by reducing the population please.

Explain to a fresh beginner how you managed to make that much I beg of you

Welcome to having money. Once a jew always a jew. It's why rich fags who started off poor tend to stay frugal. Also for the love of God don't get a Rolex with that much gold. Rolex became famous for good watches, not because they were fancy. Go to /g/ and check out the watch general thread

this is my watch

i will never understand why i would want to spend 25k for a hunk of metal on my arm /shrug

That's how the true class looks like. Beautifully crafted and elegant. You can't go wrong with Patek Philippe.

tips welcomed: 19CiFPqMauvqFA9UHkKSBU9L5SNsDyZ8J8

Dont kill yourself, faggot
Try traveling around the world with that money
Or try building something for / donate it to science

you will give all your assets to me

knee deep in pussy.

>Banging small brown Asian girls non-stop will rocket your self confidence and get you out of your slump, it did for me.
Don't you get STDs doing this?

Asking for a friend.

1. take your own condoms, asian condoms dont let your dick feel a thing
2. std rates are surprisingly low. you can bang a HIV positive person without a condom like 1000 times with a 50% chance of catching it. i forget the real odds but they're low

3. even if you get an std, most are pretty treatable if you get checked regularly.
the ones that are hard to treat are the most rare to get (syphilis)

lol
>rich
>154k

Send me 1LTC u richfag LeXcxNvbFp8te6Nqj18C9fLVAduN2ihhJC

Buy a nice motorcycle and learn to ride.
Travel around the world using your wealth to fund the adventure.
Get out of your room and off your computer.

sad bro you actually believed all this larp?

ok... let me think

you will give me your BTC to me obviously and with the remaining 700k you will donate to SENS Research Foundation.... ;)

Send it to me
1CPhwcfZ712pWJUc4cCT18uejM9TMR1ymQ

Bullshit!

BTC: 1esML4Nx7VuqcVrHBJT6iT1ZVnwt91vuc

Prove that you are not lying , send 5 BTCs