The whales are dumping their bags on you

Look at this fucking wall, this shit has been there for 3 hours and this coin has done nothing but staying still

DO NOT FALL FOR THE BIDBOOK MEME

This wall is gonna colapse as soon as the whales unload their bags then we're going to hit the floor at 180k, perhaps even 160k

get out now

OmiseGo will enter a huge bear market before going to its all time high again, it's probably going to last the whole october and november

whales are accumulating

yeah. sure

Wow thx for the hot tip of the day op btw where can I get your meth from?

This is my favorite reply in those threads hi-lighting dumb things Veeky Forums says.

The problem is that I'm on margin and if I sell I'll lose a Hell lot of money.

I agree with OPs TA the guy with 8 million omg only has 7.7 million and moved .3 million to exchanges check etherdelta if you dontbelieve me

Nice, just bought 100k

h-h-h-hodl

fuck you bagholder

1. Thats not an individual
2. The wallet still holds 8M retard

People dumping their OMG to get in to Chain Link. This will drop 20% and link is gonna pump another 200%. Not even fucking with you, smart money is making this move. OMG really hurt itself with all the false hype and not delivering any news this month, and while it's not going to drop much (maybe 25% or so from here) it is not worth holding for the next couple months with so many better coins that are doing work.

Sell me your bags then faggot

noice copy pasta

Fuck off I hold both and will say that LINK is an absolute joke compared to OMG

No news delivered?
Lol the fuck are you talking about?

I'm so fucking mad that I bought this coin.

You are mad you secured your early retirement?

i want the plasma i don't care

i'll suffer and buy more

lol so emotionally attached to their shit coin omg

14K OMG LT. CHECKING IN.

ITT: Traders are pissed that this coin is stable, while holders know that this is one of the best (if not the best) investment in crypto right now.

>sell now and buy cheaper later
>hold all the way and make less profit

Do you see omg mooning tomorrow? Don't be deluded. The coin shows a consistent downtrend pattern and will probably be at 7-8 bucks end of october

just dumped most of my shitcoins
gnt, strat, omg, monero

tired of watching this shit drop

who cares, is what I'm saying. This is a long hold. As in sell next year

and that is how you get burned.

Omg hasn't even gotten close to going under 200k sats. who the fuck looks at the dollar value when btc just had a huge dip. athletes was 330k and we're at ~240k if you're not holding omg right this moment then wtf are you even doing?

dumping at drop, gj

the whale pulled back the wall

time to go nuclear

dont sell upbit.com is coming this week

Unironically this. I was already deep in LINK but after the September news had no effect I dumped my OMG bags to put more in LINK (which pumped right after). OMG is overhyped and while I think it is a great coin with a great future, it is going to be in a downtrend until it actually starts being used.

nuclear up or down?