Why is Bitcoin Still Rising Despite Impending Hardfork?

So the more I read about the hard fork the more fucked up and dire this seems.

There is a huge fucking war between Seg2x and core. This is just like what happened in June except way the fuck worse because the hardfork will not have replay protection.

Is this just the biggest fucking bull trap ever made? Do the majority of people buying in right now not know whats going on behind the scenes? Is everyone just trying to cash out that last pump before armegeddon?

because no one cares. we have an entire economy with new and upcoming coins that are more than currency

because only idiots think "there is a huge fucking war between Seg2x and core". this issue has been resolved with bcash.

Its rising for the bitcoin gold hardfork on the 28th of oct

aka the only fork that matters

Because this is a manipulated market and everyone who plans on holding bitcoin forever; or cashing out for the fork (which you want to hold/switch BCH for more free $ first)
Wants the coin to go up in value. Not rocket science my man

Everybody wants to have more bitcoin before the fork to have core and segshit and segshit2x coins idiot

its up from here until mid november

This. I dont see why anyone would sell. Your getting free shit just for hodling. So why not buy a bunch before the fork? I feel like after the fork is when we need to worry.

>bitcoin has large contentious fork
>people scared of price crashing
>price doesn't crash afterwards, instead it rises
>not only does it rise but everyone gets free coins worth ~10% of a bitcoin making them even more profit
>bitcoin now has an upcoming fork that's nowhere as contentious
>people not afraid because already been through a worse one
>price rising because now many see fork as a positive
How is this surprising?

>You mean october 2nd

FREE COINS!

WHERE DO WE HOLD OUR COINS FOR THE FREE FORK COINS?????? I have 15 btc in trezor and 2 on bittrex

ppl holding btc because they get both coins when it forks.

94% is signaling for btc1 though. the fork will probably trigger the bch death spiral again which could drop the btc hash rate to 0%.

0% hash rate is fine though, since btc is called btc it will remain king so srll btc1 for btc right away. not even being sarcastic either, the a bitcoiners hodl is the strongest bond in the universe apparently.

it's rising because it's in a rising wedge, which will break bearish no later than Oct 5th

sell

Any one working on a wallet we can use to separate our BCG from our BTC?

BTG get on bittrex? Bittrex okay for get new munny? If bitrex get mony?

>implying any one will trust Veeky Forums advice.

hes not lying did you even read the china news update

nor should you, 95% of Veeky Forums posts are shills, shitposts or brainlets. just remember that you were warned by that one innocuous frogposter

Because everyone knows that when it forks they will get free whatever the new currency is that will be created. It is literally free money.

how far will it dip intelligent frog poster ?

I don't know but I'm not falling for the FUD again

You stupid niggers told me to get out of BTC because bcash fork was going to cause a huge crash, of course Veeky Forums was 100% wrong and I missed out on like 300% gains.

Except the majority of people have their Bitcoin on exchanges that will probably not give them the forked coin.

For example, Coinbase will only support the 2x coin. Just like last fork they did not give users BCH.

Since 2x will not have replay protection, anyone who sells the 2x bitcoin after the fork on those exchanges can lose their 1x bitcoin from a replay attack.

This will give most of the 1x bitcoin to attackers. Then all they need to do is have miners drop 2x and all of the money will be stolen from the normies who buy bitcoin.

>You stupid niggers told me to get out of BTC because bcash fork was going to cause a huge crash, of course Veeky Forums was 100% wrong and I missed out on like 300% gains

can't say, that's much harder to judge. it's clear we're in a rising wedge though, which break to the downside 67% of the time

Bid daddy put the china dog in time out. Now we all basically make money instead of predict the sleep cycles of those animals

How do i get free coins ?? im a crypto noob

this

source on coinbase only supporting 2x? been looking all day, even checked r/coinbase.

after the bch shit show they are keeping quiet