This is what the ancient Phoenicians looked like. Thoughts?

This is what the ancient Phoenicians looked like. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenews.org/article/ancient-dna-offers-clues-canaanites-fate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Earliest civilizations proven to be black.

I want one

I'd plow salt in those Carthaginian fields, if you get my drift.

Are you that teenage Falangist in Merrica who posts these threads every now and again?

Looks about right , would missionary position with the lights off for the sole purpose of procreation/10
>There are other Falangists in America
Wat, tell me who goddamn you

Far left is waifu material

Are Lebanese people really the descendants of Phoenicians?

they were whiter before , as now they have a bit of arab admixture. Mizrahi Jews and Phoenicians are closely related and mixed in with Greek and Romans in ancient times.

no
they are all mixed just like the rest of ME

Yes. And they are quite proud of it.

Christian lebanese are

They have Phoenician ancestry but they're mixed with other things. Maronites (Lebanese Christians) often pretend they are more Phoenician blood than their Muslim counterparts but there's no evidence to prove it.

While it's said that eastern Christians have less Arabian "genetics" than others due to endogamy, there's also the fact that descending from certain tribes is somewhat less important to them than to the Muslims and Jews. So they aren't thoroughly endogamous.

>they were whiter before
The absolute state of Veeky Forums.

Ones on Internet forums, and diaspora. The average one probably doesn't care about being descended from them.

but they arent
you can see they are all diverse, some have dark skin and some pale, you can even see that in OP pic

semitics werent known to have pale skin

Genetics test show a significant genetic continuity in the Levant all the way back to the Bronze Age, so yeah.

>Genetics test show a significant genetic continuity in the Levant all the way back to the Bronze Age
bullshit

i can make genetics test and show that we are the same people as tainos

THEY WERE

ITS DEBATABLE BY HOW MUCH, BUT THAT IT WAS THE CASE IS NOT IN QUESTION.

THE ARAB CONQUESTS OF THE LEVANT, NORTH AFRICA, WEST ASIA, TURKEY, SPAIN AND THE BALKANS HAVE LEFT THEIR IMPACT GENETICALLY.

ANOTHER MAJOR FACTOR WITH RESPECT TO LEBANON WAS THE CIVIL WAR IN WHICH CHRISTIANS WERE DRIVEN OUT.

>It's another "armies consisting of thousands of men leave a noticeable genetic impact on a population of millions" episode

>population of millions
they werent million back then

>Lebanon had millions of people hundreds of years ago
That absolute state of Veeky Forums

>The researchers also determined that modern Lebanese people can attribute about 93 percent of their ancestry to the Canaanites. The other 7 percent comes from Eurasians who probably arrived in the Levant 3,700 to 2,200 years ago.

sciencenews.org/article/ancient-dna-offers-clues-canaanites-fate

Bitch, you're aren't white unless you're Anglo.

I've seen that. They say only Maronites are Phoenicians and not Lebanese Muslims because they got ARAB'D.

Why are Albanians so stupid?

>IQ meme

All of the Balkans have fairly poor education and infrastructure.

Based

That is nice, im going to make tests and proof that we are the same people as tainos

That just seems painful user.
I'd definitely bring her fig to the senate however.

t. brainlet

Actually DNA says their skin has lightened.

True

>t. brainlet

This.

Looks about right desu.
You are still semitic filth though and I hail the glorious Aryan Romans who threw you heebs into the slave camps.

Do you know how much rape tens of thousands of arabs can do on a pre-modern population? They all got SANDED

Stfu you sperg, are you telling me that the Arabs raped and conquered their way through the Levant, into Europe and North Africa without getting assimilated at all by the larger populations of the Persians, Greeks, Slavs, Egyptians, Spanish etc... that's not even possible you fucking retard. Yes they made their way and established their caliphates, but genetics don't disappear or alter so easily. Think about what you're saying you moron, every single one of the inhabitants of those kingdoms and empires from the 3 continents would have to be raped and genetically marked by unadulterated Arabic genes. That's not how numbers work.

It seems you know all about getting SANDED from the way you pull it out of your ass, user

Even these have a double digit lead on albania. Albanians are just dumb. Every albanian I ever met only knows how to make one conversation:

"Hi how ar-"
"Fuck you i'm albanian."
"Excuse me?"
"Fuck you I'm albanian."

No idea about ancient Phoenicians but that's definitely what modern Phoenicians look like.

Northwest Semites were, according to Arabs. They were considered white along with Europeans and Persians. Jews have always been characterised as ruddy and freckly/fair skinned even in ME

You only need a touch of the poo brush to BROWN a population

More like continual migratons of entire tribes over centuries M8

>leb
>phoenician
WE

CARTHAGO DELENDA EST

>pig anglos
>white

Anglo's do seem to have the purest bloodlines. Probably has something to do about their incestuous little Island.

That's what "white" means.

TRULY WUZ. see

Doesn't mean they're Phoenician.

Again, those test can be made up

It does

Stop LARPing, sandnigger, you arent phoenician

What the fuck is your problem.

>peer reviewed
>Made up

>Carthage was full of them
>destroyed, salted, and taken over by Romans
wtf I hate Rome now

You seem upset

Nope. It could have any bunch of other people from the area. Other DNA tests show that Phoenician ancestry is all over the place and Lebanese are a mix just like everyone else.

>just like everyone else

cringe. when will this meme go away

Lebanese are Arabs

Nope. See . They're Caananites with some Indo-European admixture

Yeah, but so are Egyptians.