Well, I've been fucked. The 5.21 btc I had is stolen...

Well, I've been fucked. The 5.21 btc I had is stolen. I don't wish harm on you because what you wish on others you wish on yourself.
I would love to choke you dead.

How?

What's your BTC address?

Idk, how ever the fuck digital vapor ware disappears.

Hold on let me get on binance and give you my address

well.. you could start by telling us, was it in an exchange? a wallet? Did you keep your private key unencrypted on your computer? etc

>binance
lol
gee i wonder how he lost all his bitcoin

I don't have shit encrypted. I just got this laptop and fuck around on it. now I don't have shit anymore? how could this happen?

Were you using a client on your computer? Which one? Or were the bitcoins in an exchange account like coinbase?

Nah not yet this kid wanted me to help him trade but I haven't started yet. I had Imtoken wallet that I put in Binance

restarted new stuff wana give a .000 that cool 1GnfWmrrUJiVn4LnEeQGZvuJQcDqfKhMFC BTC

0x1b93b57647c22c958f0656cd97e6a02c5d95fcb4 LINK

Er were the bitcoins in binance or the imtoken wallet when they disappeared? Did you have some in each?

Well I was going to send you btc but you sound like a pajeet

>this laptop and fuck around
>now I don't have shit anymore? how could this happen?

binance
I was trying to go weith the link hype?
Why would this happen? I want to stay in the game. How do I protect things like this from happing? I really need coin insurance

nah I was thinking aout not giving it out so they don't take down this thread. Im being serious anons. this is fucked

So you basically got robbed for about 20 grand.

yessssss what do I do call the police?

I know it doesnt make the loss any easier, but at least it didnt happen when you'd accumulated more. I dont think authorities will be able to help, contact binance support and see what they can do but I think they'll be pushed.

Sorry for your loss user.

so you dumped 5btc into babbys first trade? Did you consider testing the water with 100USD of BTC to pay your tuition and learn the system? Did you use your faptop to conduct these trades? If so then you were asking for it

So you're saying you had 5 bitcoin on binance and they DISAPPEARED.

LOL you're lying.

Nah I got a Imtoken got btc and fuck'd with binance the link hype. went ate fucked around got on and im broke. wtf pushed as in they will see it disappeared and ill get my fucking shit back?

Maybe its still transacting

I can't understand what the fuck you're trying to say.

I don't want to say I'm happy you lost your money, but I'm not surprised some low life degenerate who types like they're worldstarhiphop lost their bitcoin. lol

This post is unintelligible
Fuck off Tyrone

Fuck off with your begging you fucking cuck

I'm getting an aneurysm

nah. bro. my palms are pruneing of sweat my heart is pumping so hard. im having anxiety attack. I through up the same way I did when my mom died when I seen this shit DISAPPEAR.

i'm not begging for anything

Does binance show what happened with it? Does it show that a withdrawal happened? Maybe you traded it for something else?

Are you new to this? Are you sure you lost your BTC? Have you checked

> Funds : Deposits/Withdrawals
> Funds : History
> Orders: Open Orders
> Orders: Order History
> Orders: Trade History

Contact Binance support.

Why haven't you posted the address the btc disappeared from yet op?

I made a new account but can log back in to the other? so if someone took out everything I had in binance there imtoken it will show up or show history they pulled out?

Wtf is going on?

Why the fuck..w-wh...what the fuck are you saying

Log back in to your original fucking account.
Look at the history. Check every tab. Did you try to make a fucking purchase and it didn't go through yet and you think you lost your BTC??

You type like a nigger, no wonder someone ripped off your monopoly money you fucking retard

I love the fucking banter here.

Holy fuck OP you stupid fuck nobody understands what you're saying. Type clearly dumbfuck and explain what happened.

Why'd you create a new account? Does your new account have any money in it? If not, forget about it entirely. Just sign into the old account.

I'm very unclear.

>can't communicate in English
>lost all his money

Yeah someone with a different IP log in, can I give the police that IP.

How should I kill myself?

With the way you explain things good luck getting the police to understand what happened.

They'll think somebodys small child is playing with the phone.

hang yourself and stream it

Hello Police? A different IP stole my Bitcoin. Show vegena

not sure if youre being serious but...no

VPNs exist and are legal in most countries. Plus crypto is unregulated in most countries.
You learnt a 20k lesson that you could of learnt with $100. It sucks but it happens

I still can't figure out how somebody got OPs login credentials but oh well.

judging by how this retard talks probably already had a key logger before he ever even bought bitcoin

Welp, if you have an official report filed and documentation of the breach from the Site.

You could potentially file for losses at a rate of 3,000 per year until it gets waned off.

depends if you're using red or black magic. that only applies to black magic faggot learn how to spell nigger.

Oh geeh Bitcoin is such a good store of value

Cant he stolen like gold!

W-what's going on in this thread? Are my coins safe?

I'm reasonably sure OP either has a keylogger on his computer, signed into a phishing site, or used the same password on binance as he did on another site that got hacked.

As long as you use different passwords for each site and don't have a keylogger, then you're ok.

this

Doesn't 2FA protect against all this shit?

tell someone all of your identifying credentials and see how fast your fiat bank account gets drained faggot

Op is either lying or retarded. still hasn't given us his "hacked" address.

yeah it should, I dont get how people's accounts can get stolen even if you go on a phishing site if you have 2fa, you'd lose your username and password but they wouldn't be able to login at all. Can someone explain how they can steal your shit nowadays? Only way I see is if you get ratted and they send your coins away while you're afk

(Assuming timed passcode style 2fa)
If you sign into a phishing site and enter your 2fa passcode into the phishing site, then the attacker can use it.

(Hardware-based U2F solutions that integrate with your browser and check the site that you're on don't have this issue.)