Trying to read the latest news on my crypto holdings

>trying to read the latest news on my crypto holdings
>normie co worker insists on showing me some cancerous youtube music video

cant wait to escape this hell

>look at coinbase real quick before class starts
>normalfag i happen to talk to pokes his head to look at my screen and says
>"you looking at stocks bro?"

escape now. weigh up your risk and reward. no delays

Honestly researching crypto is hell as well, but as we all know this is our only way out.

I don't give a fuck about any of this, I just want to get my money and get out and enjoy the rest of my short pathetic life.

I feel you bro. Normies will crush you under their stupidity if you don't quickly rise above them financially or socially. I know my worth. I'm going to get rich, no matter what

>not wearing headphones any time you are in public to avoid conversation
get on my level pleb. i don't even play music 90% of the time.

we're gonna make it boyo.

I can't wait to escape this hell.

You have no idea what work is college fag. Keep ducking off your parents tit. Kill yourself.

you can bet your ass we're gonna fucking make it

start poasting only green wojaks...pale-white or pink ones are bad for your subconscious.

i was actually doing well with crypto trading before i started visiting Veeky Forums every day, and started chasing fucking pumps after they had pumped.

went from laughing at pink wojaks to poasting them myself. fuck.

anyway, have this green bullmarket one if you don't already have it.

Truth be told I'm not even angry when I post pink wojaks and I post them a lot, they're just fucking funny as shit

>watching 4channers rise up above normies
It is a beautiful time for us all, /b/rothers.

agreed, carry on then

I have trex open all day in class. I sit at the front and have 30 people watching me trade all day.

Explain to them if they ask, starting to spark some interest. Will hopefully start a crypto club on campus soon and shill them coins/sell them coins and shit. Ask all my teachers what they think of blockhain tech. Do your part to contribute to making the normans get in. I do giveaways of verge and lumens to anyone who will get a droid wallet.

I make detailed infographs of trades and how i made money. I have less than a bitcoin but people treat me like the wolf of wall street.

>I have less than a bitcoin but people treat me like the wolf of wall street.
Haha what a larper.

I felt a seething, quivering rage when I read your post. Why the fuck are you letting normies get on in this shit? This is a super secret club for 4channers only.

Im srs dude, they see you applying some indicators and zooming in on candles and placing buy orders and getting excited, flipping through tabs really fast, using calculator on screen. I make it exciting lol

haahahaa 7/10 fuck you faggot

>shill coins to normalfags
>they lose money because they listen to every FUD and panic sell.
>they start getting pissed at you

I rather just not talk to anyone about this because they will just sell at the slightest dip then get mad at you.

feel that.

Normies have known about crypto probably longer than you have buddo.
And user may just be gaining their trust so he can pump and dump on them. Good on him. A true wolf of wall st.

that sounds pretty faggy unless you use them to pool their funds and give them to you

shill them BNT. they'd enjoy that.

nice assumption there you piece of shit. I don't want normies getting into this. I want them to rot in their mundane 9-5 and wonder if sucking dick and turning a blind eye to real people like me was worth it.

>Normies have known about crypto probably longer than you have buddo.

This is how you're supposed to do it by you "shy" depressed NEETs dont know anything about that.

I shill verge full time irl. Nag everyone to get the wallet so i can show them that it takes less than a second to do a crypto transaction. I explain that the purpose of btc was sr then how xmr took over that purpose because of its privacy tech then how xvg is a better version of that tech then i prove it to them if they dl the android wallet. Give somebody 3-4 digits and they are addicted to crypto and want to know everything you know.