AMA was a success. Great info

AMA was a success. Great info.

$$ moving from LINK to WTC. WTC mooning. Blockchain + wallet out next month.

5k = masternode

Gtfi here

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/73j7z4/waltonchain_first_ama_questions_answers/
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/73j7z4/waltonchain_first_ama_questions_answers/?st=j885lw7y&sh=a9406528
forbes.com/sites/barbarathau/2017/05/15/is-the-rfid-retail-revolution-finally-here-a-macys-case-study/#16eac9db3294
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone hook me up with 3k. I want my node!

Link to AMA user

buy everything once europe wake up it's going to 15$ this week , WTC has only 24 000 000 coin unlike LINK with it's 350 000 000 coin

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/73j7z4/waltonchain_first_ama_questions_answers/

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/73j7z4/waltonchain_first_ama_questions_answers/?st=j885lw7y&sh=a9406528

Meh I wouldn't say it was a success. No one has called them out on their glaring flaw. The whole point of the coin is to track goods/reduce counterfeit. Do they not realise China's economy runs on counterfeit?

Let's think about it, people buying counterfeit in the West are just idiots. Big players will guarantee the goods they get from china are legit however they seemed to have forgotten that there are a shit ton of people in third world countries that actually want their fake Gucci's.

So in essence (please correct me if I'm wrong) their business model is to save the retards in the West that are buying counterfeit goods?

Oh and as for tracking goods.....is that really feasible? Seems like you would need a lot of infrastructure to make it worthwhile and even then the benefit probably wouldn't be worth it.

Debate me please Waltonians.

What's a master node

Please respond.

You do realize that this tech will be used all over Asia and the world? Quit limiting your scope. Plus, China has a huge world economy that produces trillions in goods, which need to be tracked

Stay poor user.

Got 13k wtc thx

I mean....its a decent attempt at fud lol

But goods already are tracked? So that's useless use number one.

As for counterfeits, I've already presented my argument on that problem. Here's something else I forgot, why would Xing Xang even want to track his counterfeit goods? Why would governments even want to track some useless junk. You haven't even replied to my other points because you can't.

What are the rewards for masternoding

I didn't realise FUD was asking legitimate questions?

The chinks are gonna get theirs even if it's off the books hence crypto you nerds

I see what you’re saying but you’re assuming the entire country produces counterfeit products when it’s only a certain percentage. China produces cheap garbage that white piggu buys up. Not all is counterfeit.

You're tripping over dollars to pick up cents. It's ok, WTC doesn't want you anyway

get in now , europe will wake up in 3 hours

it may be significantly less than this depending on how many are locked up from the chinese refunds.

because it's still an asset? why the fuck would you not track your assets? do you not ever track your bitcoin and shit?

Thanks for the decent response.

Hmmm, yeah I guess that's a valid point. Why would we need a multi million dollar infastructure to track cheap garbage though? Is it really worth it when these goods are selling for such low prices? And forgot the western buyers, why on earth would anyone want to track the hot trash that goes to India, Africa etc? I assume all the REAL goods that china produces will have some sort of guarantee anyway.

Yeah, I'm sure WTC wants your $100 investment.

First off, you assumed china's economy runs on counterfeit goods. Whats your source on that? Thats speculation at best.

It looks like you dont really want to learn about the company behind it, you just want a fight with words.

As I said before, tracking has been around for years, don't tell me you need blockchain to track goods. WaltonChain and a lot of other coins seem to be targeting a problem that doesn't really need blockchain technology.

As for their counterfeit problem I've already presented many arguments against that.

Thankyou mr. walton

I'll gladly turn $10k into $1M.

Sorry I shouldn't have said counterfeit goods. I kind of meant, very cheap goods that no one really cares about if they're counterfeit or not. Third world countries are a huge market for China. What words am I throwing around? Barely anyone has given a good response lol.

Well, good luck with that. I really hope you make it. Hopefully that was $10k invested before the moon mission.

Mr Walton is based.

You're focusing too much on counterfeiting as a use case. That's only a small part of what WTC aims to solve. Imagine you order an item made in China. It gets scanned at creation in the factory, scanned when leaving the factory, scanned when entering the warehouse, scanned when leaving the warehouse, scanned when in transit to port, scanned when on board ship/plane, scanned when arrived in customs, scanned when postal service accepts in destination country, scanned when it changes hands each time in delivery process and scanned when received in store/by recipient. Keep in mind that this isn't like scanning a barcode, it can be done automatically when entering/exiting at each of these steps in an orders process as it's RFID. At the same time this data is provided to the customer, it can be provided to each of the parties involved in manufacturing, transporting, shipping and delivering as part of their inventory management and tracking.

WTC is creating an all in once trustless, inventory management system that can be integrated with shipment tracking. It's benefits are many including, but not limited to reduced loss of goods and theft, guarantee of genuine items, increased efficiency of inventory management, increased efficiency of shipping and delivery, increased consumer confidence and convenience for the customer. If WTC tech takes off it could be a literal revolution in the global economy.

I don't really care if you're too short sighted to see the possibilities for a low cost, trustless RFID tracking system. I can and I am happy to hold onto these bags until I can pay off my house.

Why dont u go ask them? They have a telegram and slack

Because that "cheap trash" adds up to many billions of dollars in total each year. A multi-milion dollar system to track it from creation to final delivery is peanuts compared to the sales and efficiency increases that would result.

Again thanks for the proper response. I see where you're going with this BUT big merchants already have a system like this in place they will have absolutely ZERO use for WaltonChain. So that's already a huge market gone.

What I'm gathering is that this mainly will affect small time merchants around the world, benefitting both the buyer and seller. You've already mentioned the benefits, let's talk about the flaws.

-Counterfeit goods market is out. No sane seller is going to want to use this system when they know they are selling shoddy items. This avtually applies to more than just counterfeit sellers, just anyone in general trying to unload. Again, this is nice for the seller but not for the merchant, large use gone. The only way I see this working out is the government forcing merchants to use WaltonChain, would they really want to do that and lose out on a lot of profit?

-The cost of all of this. It seems like a lot of infrastructure wild be needed for this. Could merchants realistically afford to implement this? Could WaltonChain afford to supply infrastructure for this?

-Again why do we need a blockchain for this?

What makes you think most of this trash even needs marking? Most is sold in bulk to a retailer and then they sell it in a market. You telling me you need blockchain tech for simple trades like that? Do you know anyone in the shipping business? We already have a very tidy system for overseas goods, especially from China. Buy the goods, bring them over in containers and sell them in bulk to someone.

Nice, just bought 100k

As soon as I get on my computer I will be asking in the slack. Doubt I will get a response though, just a bunch of WTC shills jumping down my throat instead.

>merchants already have a system like this in place

odds are it doesn't work very well so they'll likely to be looking for rfid, and a blockchain solution on top of that would be even better.

forbes.com/sites/barbarathau/2017/05/15/is-the-rfid-retail-revolution-finally-here-a-macys-case-study/#16eac9db3294

So we have yet to introduce this into big companies yet somehow small time fisherman salesman are expected to introduce this? Honestly, this seems like a decent idea for other countries but I really do not see this prospering at all in China. They really don't need it.

Big merchants have a costly, ineffective, inefficient system at the moment that can gain massive improvements from a decentralised, cheap, trustless system like WTC. That is the appeal of WTC. Shit goes missing, gets stolen, gets sent to the wrong place, gets scanned incorrectly or mislabeled at various points in the manufacturing, warehousing, shipping and delivery process. If RFID tags on products are automatically scanned at each stage, the risk of this happening is dramatically lowered, as is the cost of labor in scanning those items and the trust you need to place in the employees tasked with it.

This is aimed at big business where tracking inventory has huge departments looking after that one role, not small business. Those businesses are absolutely willing to invest huge sums of money to bring down the overall cost and increase the efficiency and reliability of this part of their business.

You keep getting stuck on counterfeit goods. Forget about them for now, they are only a tiny piece of the puzzle. The money is in revolutionizing tracking from manufacturing to final delivery. Are you sure you are using the term "counterfeit" correctly?

If you need to ask why blockchain ledger tech reduces cost, increases transparency, reliability, consumer confidence etc, then you shouldn't be investing in crypto at this stage. I'd suggest some more familiarizing yourself with how blockchains work and the advantages they have over traditional centralized ledgers.After that, do some research on the Chinese manufacturing, inventory management and logistics industries and then some more research on RFID tech. You should then be able to piece together how revolutionary WTC will be.

This is as close to spoonfeeding as I can manage for you today. Do that research, knackers and you will be glad you did.

He never worked in a factory or warehouse.
He doesn't know the time and workforce it takes to scan fucking bard codes and count items individually.
I'd lose my job the minute my boss pays a few hundreds/thousands to upgrade to a rfid system.

You can't change the road society takes, and it's automation, tracking, control. Walton can't be stopped.

Despite all this AMA circlejerk shit, no answer on how a Waltoncoin is even used. Why the fuck is this most basic question not asked more often.

China will produce less and less counterfeit because their economy is complexifying and developping.
Also the genius of the thing is you can basically buy something through the blockchain.

Walton is at the same time a traceability tool, a currency and a proof of property.

cause people who have done their research don't owe you shit. look it up or fuck off.

OK, so what can I do with my WTC? Spend it for faster shipping from China? Where is its value?

Masternode Ya dumb Fuck

How many waltoncoins to marry Abby Chan?

I can't afford a fucking Masternode REEEEEEEEEE THIS SHIT BETTER DROP LIKE A ROCK SO I CAN ACCUMULATE REEEEE

I WIL LNEVER AFFORD A MASTERNODE REEEEEE KILLLL MEEEEE

how close are ya

You can sell them to Karl Lagerfeld himself.

that's the fking future right here

I DONT HAVE ANY AND I WANT TO BUY IN REEEEEEEEEEE NOT GONNA BUY IN AT ATH FUCKK FUCK FUCK I ONLY HAVE 1 BTCCCC REEEEE

TFW when bought 7 of these for 14$ and sold them for 12$ like a month ago, with my left over change

one question nobody has answered... what's the yield on a masternode?

will tip ETH to anybody who can answer

AHAHAHA AND DOOOOOOOWN IT GOES *BREATHES IN* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You fucking morons should have bought OMG instead! Guaranteed 2x by December. Yet you retards decided to get scammed by WaltonShit instead AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's the point of a chan if not hiveminding about a given topic?

WTF ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT ITS CONFUSING

eh, i think this is one of the new times its ok to buy at ath, its headed for another leg up and likely $10 at least by end of month.

> why do we need blockchain for this?

Honestly, I donno. I just want to make money so I can fuck hot hookers.

Hi "Guy who shills OMG but has 10K in WTC"

the coin has been gone over and wrung out front to back a thousand times over the last month. if you're not in already, you're not paying enough attention to make gains in the first place.

Just landed here a couple days ago.

kek. I guess I need to change my story

okay well then I'll copy/paste you the shill post I was making about this when it was sub $1. if you want more info, you can check their leddit.

>24m tokens in circulation
>marries data produced by massive b2b import/export logistics to blockchain. >solves the antitrust problem while making it more efficient
>better team than OMG and NEO combined
>to reach OMG's price it'd need to be 1/4 of the market cap
>to reach $40 it'd need to reach OMG's market cap
>the RFID industry is expected to double from 12b in 2016 to 24b in 2024

Thanks, man. It's on my list to look into more. I'm so greedy for the short-term gains right now though - can't lie.

you can literally make 20% by buying WTC now and selling in 15 hrs after US volume comes but you do you my nig.

Has there ever been a more surefire coin to make atleast x2 more gains? Seriously.. if that Korean exchange turns out to be either Bithumb or UPbit shit could even go beyond x3 this month.