Try really hard to read about chinese history

>try really hard to read about chinese history
>always lose interest quickly
I just can't develop interest. It's just
>'Ching Long Bing Bong fought Ding Long Ming Chong at the Battle of Ding Dong to preserve the Zing Zong dynasty, causing the Yangzte River to flood, General Bong Gong to commit ritual suicide, and killing 15 million peasants by starvation.'
for fifty chapters.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BujhFOoXxWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I get some of the same deal reading Gibbon. The names come by so fast my eyes glaze over. So many emperors, generals, priests and other random jerkoffs whose name begins with Max

umm except Roman history is actually interesting sweetie ;)

dont reply to me every again

>400 years of retarding around in Northern Europe is interesting
take all my sweeties

>try to read English History
>Smith William, William Smith, John William, William Johns, Smithson Williams, William Johnson, Johnson Smith, and then they add fucking numbers to the end to make sure that you're never really sure who was being perfidious at the time

Damn, look at all the triggered chinks crawling out of the woodwork.

It really makes you think, maybe all of the leftist idiots on this board aren't /leftypol/, maybe it's just the chinks.

No, if anything chinks are /pol/ as hell.
If you've ever seen a /pol/ meet up its like a 50/50 split of tacos and chinks.

>its an /pol/ poster unprepared for Veeky Forums banter episode

Idk I've only seen one picture of a /pol/ meeting but it was the NYC one and obviously a meeting of anything in NYC is going to be shitskins. Chinks are leftists though user.

>it's a chink internet defense force pretends they own Veeky Forums and everyone else is /pol/

Why don't record another mongol conquest?
Jiao?

>"banter"

>post Domitian
>Roman history
Pick one.

>its a crossboarder upset that his thread was unsuccessful because this is over the 10th time we've had this thread

nu4chan was a mistake

You're going to get some shit for this, but I have the exact same fucking problem

>MUH DYNASTIES and MUH ELDERS for thousands of years
I don't think this semen slurping history is for me guys

Choose a particular time period, and take a little time to recognise the main actors and places.

Chinese history can be pretty overwhelming, boring, and confusing when you jump into straight into it without context, but there definitely is a lot of cool shit if you know where to look. Just try segmenting it and learning it in pieces, that’s what worked for me.

Shalom, brothers, what is your favorite verse in the bible? DEUS VULT!

The Chinese may have been super autistic about bureaucracy and writing everything down, which is good for documented history, but thanks to that so much of the historical canon reads like a particularly dull encyclopedia, more interested in writing down events and numbers instead of narrating a story.

>'Ching Long Bing Bong fought Ding Long Ming Chong at the Battle of Ding Dong to preserve the Zing Zong dynasty, causing the Yangzte River to flood, General Bong Gong to commit ritual suicide, and killing 15 million peasants by starvation.'

keked

amerishart here

as always we save the day and bring freedom to everyone

reminder that chinese history starts in 1900

t.chink

You can't really distinguish their names and toponyms without learning their language, that's how it works.

Why did I laugh out loud in the middle of a library at this comment?

That's actually a really pimpin' pic. What event does it depict? I'm guessing something within the Boxer Rebellion.

55 day siege at Peking 1900.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BujhFOoXxWQ

cheers mate!

D-Day 1900 chink edition

as always brave americans turn up to win the day cos yurofags can't climb walls

As an Asian, for the life of me European history is confusing.

Particularly THE FUCKING MONARCHS.
>Henry VI, III, I, II, III, XDDDD
>French, German, and English kings have these names.
Why the fuck can't you have your own fucking names.

>Why the fuck can't germanic peoples have their own names?
They do, Henry is one.

t. shitposter adding nothing of value to this board by denying the history of a country he doesn't like

I mean a name OTHER than your stupid dads.

This is one thing Chinese Emperors don't do so you can easily tell who belonged to which dynasty.

Learn how chinese names are structured, big fucking deal. Of course writing chinese with latin letters makes the words sound similar (ching chong ding dong lmao XD), there's a reason hanzi are still around and not going anywhere

t. brainlet

try to look at the subtleties in the different ways Ching Long Bing Bong fought Ding Long Ming Chong

It's because European history is basically Germanic history. We wuz British and shit, but they betrayed.

Kek

well then have fun being afraid of modern china and not understanding their mentality

>in the course of his investigation Lin Zin Chop discovered 400 tons of opium aboard the Sinister Leviathan and informed citizens of their moral duty to stop selling supplies to Anglo ships
>Captain Percival John Smith Wilberforce III Esquire, shocked and appalled by this violation of his property rights, demanded compensation for their lost cargo elst he would whenceforth begin the bombardment of the port of Ming Ching Wop Fong

>Remember the Emps, their number, the provinces which they came from and which land did they rule.

meanwhile in European history

>>King John
>>King John II
>>....
>>King John XVI

I have the same problem but with reading Dune lmao. Asians may as well be aliens