This is the perfect europe, you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the perfect europe, you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

>independent scotland and ireland
>conquered brittany
>muscovy not russia
>secularised livonia
>crimea under tatar yoke
>corsica not spanish

Nice but russia should stay out of central asia.

Like i said, perfect europe

Do you understand what kind of thread you've just created, OP? We can only hope that it just fizzles out

This is a shit meme, you may find it funny but this is what lazy shitposting looks like

Find a flaw.

>Muscovy
Stopped reading there. Start over.

>Fr*nch empire

The crimean tatars and hungarians aren't part of the ottoman empire.

>reeks of Garlic
>collapses instantly

I prefer this one

Prussia still exists.

They should have switched the colors used for the Russian and Ottoman Empires

Yes, does something bother you? Is it the VERTU, the FRATERNITE, the EGALITE, the LIBERTE, the ORDRE, or the PROGRES, which disturb you, my perfidious Anglo-S*xon friend?

>gre*ce

Abbhorrent post desu

wrong

legitimate criticisms

I feel they usually colour Russia and the Ottomans by subconsciously matching the countries with the uniform colours and/or the flags.

The only two constants in maps like these are pink/red Britain and blue France.

The Ottoman Empire should have been green because many people there were Muslim and green is the color of Islam. The Russian Empire should have been orange because Russians have traditionally been kind of orange

I feel the Russkies are green/yellow in most old maps

YOU KNOW THRY SAY THAT ALL BORDERS ARE CRRATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT AND THEN YOU LOOK AT , YOU CAN SEE THAT THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE.

wrong op this is best Europe