The first CSNO dividend will be paid out in January...

The first CSNO dividend will be paid out in January, it is likely that the price will double or triple by the end of December.

Do you have to hold for the dividend period to get dividends or hold just before they are paid out?

They're paid to the wallet that they're held in.

They have currently made about 900btc this year, with 100000000 coins in circulation, your dividend payout will be roughly (1/4)((CSNO Held/100000000)*900btc), 1 CSNO will get you roughly .00000225btc, at the current price, ~.000042, that is a 5.36% return.

>paid into the ICO when ETH shit the bed
>seen an 85% return already
>on top of that I'm getting 20 each quarter
Nice

What was ICO price in btc/eth/usd?
Can I buy it on etherdelta?

I think it was about $0.14
it's on etherdelta and hitbtc

>bought ico
>sent to new mist wallet
>tokens not showing in account
>etherscan shows they were sent
I've added the token details but still nothing, anyone able to help?

you have to add the custom token

i was actually hoping for a bigger rise in its price, still more than decent compared to other shitcoins

I expect the price will stagnate until December, when we'll see a major pump.

that is my expectation as well, people will buy in the last moment to get the dividend and then sell

Lol, there's stock market dividends higher than that.

or just buy EBET and sell for 10x in q1 18'

I did but still nothing.

agree, but this hasnt reached its full potential yet, i find it unfair to compare it to giant corporations in the stock market

I'm selling if this doesn't get 120 daily users by the end of October.

user did his math wrong
dividends will be at least 11c per token

I get what you're saying, but one can argue that even some of the higher paying dividend companies haven't exactly reached their full potential. Not only that but they are far less risky.
In the end, a cryptogambling currency can't really go THAT far.

At current price yea, but like everyone is saying it will probably shoot up in price and lower the dividend amount. Not FUDing, this coin might make good gains. Just pointing all this out.

No, that's assuming a revenue of $15.5MM. Currently it's around $5MM.

dividends are paid in eth not csno

fiat, sports betting, mobile app, using ico monies to legally setup in more countries. more like 5m a quarter come this time next year

but in the share market a paid dividend is actually cutting the price of the shares value in the same manner.

Especially if you are going after the extremely high dividend funds of real estate.

In any case lets wait and see

good lad, did his homework

Just a heads up, I will be accumulating this slowly over the next few months

I have 5000 already, looking to end up with ~50,000 before the moon

1 year is a fucking long time in crypto space. btc could be 10k by then

>tfw SIFT and CSNO

Any other dividend paying tokens I should know about? I quite like free money.

modum