Is the WTC moon mission already over? I've been holding since 2$ so already decent gain but was expecting more

Is the WTC moon mission already over? I've been holding since 2$ so already decent gain but was expecting more

Are you kidding? This month:

- Masternodes
- Genesis block
- Wallet
- Exchange announcement. 100% atleast 1 Korean exchange, likely more.

If this Korean exchange turns out to be either UPbit or Bithumb shit is gonna go crazy.

After october it's over. I'm 100% sure it will go over 10$ this month

30 by the end of the year

Is it too late to get into this coin now? Ignored it when it was being shilled here under a dollar, now regretting that.

same. i should have listened.

the same is happening with link right now.

yeah, but i bought as much LINK as i could. 30k

this thread gives me deja-vu what the fuck

op here, would you say it's too late to get into LINK now? I only have 2500 because I didnt listen either

the wtc shilling gave me the same vibes as the binance coin shilling. I completely ignored bnb because it seemed like an obvious scam, we all know how that turned out...luckily i bought wtc decently low, $1.50 or something.

its too late for LINK. just right for SALT on binance.

shill me plz

Why should I buy Salt over more Link?

Link is 40 cents, Salt is already over $5.

Also someone tell me why Walton isn't anything more than a pump and dump. What makes it special.

it enables crypto heavy institutions (exchanges, ICOs, BTC millionaires, miners) to get cheap capital without selling their coins. furthermore you dont pay taxes, because you didnt sell your coins. you can have access to millions of USD just buy holding and repaying interest with SALT.

keep investing based on coin price.

I can buy more Link than I can Salt, so my gains will be bigger if Link moons which is will. Why should I divert what could be 10-15 more Links into 1 Salt which I know nothing about? Sell me on Salt.

Explain this, further? I can pull my gains out tax free?

>I can buy more Link than I can Salt, so my gains will be bigger if Link moons which is will. Why should I divert what could be 10-15 more Links into 1 Salt which I know nothing about? Sell me on Salt.

you cant be this retarded

>Explain this, further? I can pull my gains out tax free?

did i stutter? its a loan. you dont pay taxes on loans

is SALT gonna 10x?

20-25 USD is realistic in a couple of weeks.

>I can buy more Link than I can Salt, so my gains will be bigger if Link moons which is will.

nigga what

Just got SALT from my AEON profits. Idk if I was retarded to sell aeon but whatever

Based on what?

fundamentals

Explain why it's retarded to choose to buy more Link over a few Salt.

buy some more digibyte. its cheaper. so you can buy more.

CMC doesn't have much pricing info on it, what was the ICO price?

there were different tiers.

What was the last tier for example?

DGB is a truly shit coin though. Link is going to the moon. You haven't proved Salt is anything more than a pnd shitcoin so far.

I'm not saying it's necessarily retarded, but your logic is. Doesnt matter if you change your bitcoin for 100 other tokens or 1000000 other tokens if the value is still one (1) bitcoin.

200m mcap. id like to be in the PND group that is pumping this.

OP

What I am saying is, the $5 I spend on 1 Salt, valued at $5 each, might be worth $15 in a few months, leaving me with $15 total. But the $5 of Link at 40 cents each could be worth $3 each in a month, meaning I'd have $45. Now compound it to the thousands of Link I could buy compared to the hundreds of Salt I could purchase.

I agree that LINK will moon, but your initial reasoning "I can buy more link than salt so I will profit more from link" confused me. Either way, I have big hopes for LINK. But thanks to the kind user who posted about it here I now have huge hopes for SALT aswell, I read through their website and youtube and it's a really cool idea. Put 300$ into it and we'll see how it goes

I doesn't matter how many tokens you get for 1btc.
What matters how many % the tokens rise in price.
If you buy a token for 1 btc, worth 1 btc, and it doubles and you sell you'll get 2 btc from it.

If you buy 4 tokens for 1 btc, each worth 0.25btc, and they double in price and you sell you'll get 2 btc from it.

What matters is the % increase.

The problem is I put a lot in Link and don't have that much more ETH to spare for Salt so I can only get a pitiful amount right now anyways, unless I buy more ETH on Coinbase at marked up prices with my Fiat and transfer it over. ETH has been such a do nothing coin right now though and I don't like having to buy it just to get shitcoins that actually go places.

I have BTC but I want to HODL until the hardfork to get free monie.

Yes I know but often do things continue mooning and doing 2x or 4x increases after they have already hit $10 or more. It happens but less often, and huge dips often accompany them too. I mean 20 cents to 40 cents is a 2x while $20 to $40 is also a 2x but a much bigger increase as well, so less likely for a shitcoin that you can't trust.

I'm glad i got on the moon mission, averaged in from .80 to 1.60. but bummed about not having enough for a master node at 3500 Walts