WAIT FUCK

SERGEY ONLY MADE 1 COMMIT IN OCTOBER LAST YEAR

ONLY. 1. SINGLE. COMMIT

WHAT THE FUCK

THERE IS LITERALLY ONLY 1 DEVELOPER

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/graphs/contributors

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/se3000
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool story bro.

True story brah

hahahahahah wtf i just sold my link so fucking fast i will never listen to Veeky Forums again without doing my research first what the fuck what the fuck

Anyway they have raised loads of money now so there will be devs galore i say

maybe its already perfect?

there is also nothing on his github lol. i am so glad i sold this before the dump

well shit

ops right... Only 1 developer. Ouch.

We need devs to do some devving on link IMMEDIATELY! Does anyone know how to develop a chainlink? Quickly! someone develop a chainlink one of you shill people that knows how it works, do the chainlink so its all done.

and they have dont very little since august.... yeesh this is going to hurt

if there is only 1 dev why is there a #2 in the top right corner of your pic?

Quick! Let's solve the oracle problem first. Oh wait it was never a problem.

HELP THIS MAN, HELP HIM ANONS THE ORACLE THING

SELL SELL SELL

You really SWIFT wouldn't do their due diligence if they let a fucking amateur company present on SIBOS? SIBOS is like the the PhD of conferences in economy and fintech. You really think they would let cowboys on their stage? No it would ridicule the imago of SWIFT.

This is no Mickey Mouse business, I am telling you. A GitHub says nothing if the company isn't open source. Smartcontract.com is a commercial product

ZzZzz...another poorly run coordinated FUD..gets old...if you don't like the project. Go buy something esle...why you butt hurt?

Yes and he made 1 tiny commit in October. Are you pretending to be retarded? I can create a github and add heaps of 'developers' that do nothing.

Considering they already have a working proof of concept and are doing a live demo of an actual working product with meeting SWIFT compliant industry standard messaging, not really worried.

>muh Q4 2019 Kyber, j-j-just wait, money skelly

Lol holy fuck. I literally sold 100k. This is literally vaporware.

WTF, this is looking worse and worse. I might just sell if this goes back down to 35c.

Alright so what do we LINK brahs do now?

They only have 1 developer who has not done a single thing since August. It is troubling for any sane person.

seems like the other 349 commits came from that se3000 dude who left the project FOR SOME REASON.

LOL you guys are so fucked.
In the best case, its simply se3000 and Sergey wanted to make a ChainLink specific github account.

In the worst case the RUBY/JAVASCRIPT developer who did the majority of the work, wants nothing to do with the project anymore

How is it troubling?

>As DLTs mature, it is becoming increasingly clear that no single platform will replace a significant end-to-end financial business process in one step. Rather it seems increasingly likely that DLT will work with other automation technologies, including messaging and APIs. In this session we hear how the 2016 Innotribe Industry Challenge winner proposes to bridge DLT platforms with ISO 20022-compliant SWIFT messaging. SmartContract.com will present a live demo of a Proof of Concept where a DLT platform manages ISO 20022-compliant bond instruments, while an ISO 20022-aware Smart Oracle settles coupon payments off-ledger through ISO 20022 payment messages over SWIFT.

Stay retarded though

>muh github

Sergey is Jobs and that other guy is Woz.

that that jesus ominous picture made him look like a coding god.

WTF

he is working on a private repository

Been waiting all week for this thread lol..
Too bad I missed out on a good pump..

coin I don't own go up - no drama

coin I own goes up - 15 fud threads, faggots scouring github and digging through the developers garbage bins

lol. they are done with the project.
they will take a break FOREVER!
they know they get rich af boiiiii

se3000 is Steve Ellis, faggot.

github.com/se3000

se3000 left the project in August. That's why there are no commits. Lol this is getting bad

>coin I own goes up
majority of threads in catalog were chainlink shilling for two days straight,
literally 6-10 link shill threads on the front page at any given time

>oh waah waah some people are fudding

>he doesn't look at the developers github before buying

That's always the second thing I look at before buying any coin. Learn to be smarter and not trust shill threads.

ChainLink had so many red flags. Only an idiot couldn't see it. Literally 1 developer. Sergey is not a tech god as the shills claim. He is some business guy.

se3000 was murdered.
after he compelted thw code they had him killed to not give out secrets

Like gnasher from ReddCoin?

GTFO

>github.com/se3000
Steve Ellis is the CTO. He did not leave the project.

>he is working on a private repository

Desperate answer. Post proof or fuck off

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

>when you so desperately want to FUD

>who left the project FOR SOME REASON
That's Steve Ellis. As usual, FUDers don't know what they're talking about.

>our pump and dump group wants to buy in lower the thread

Literally nothing about a private repository.

Don't worry goys, Veeky Forums is going to take care of this 'problem'. We filled the crowdsale, did all the shilling and we're going to build the product too.

This. Exactly this.
There is crypto and then there is the real world. Someone who works in the real world and who's arse is on the line is not going to shill some Veeky Forumstier trash they heard about on an anonymous Nordic needlework board. They are going to put it up if they are completely satisfied about the product and ever want to work again.

big if true

This. Someone get on this immediately. Do we have any programmers reading this thread?

Pepe stolen

They should build their own oracles and make bigger money than a 10x on a shitcoin

>mfw biz actually needs developers for this shitcoin

>Veeky Forums is this uninformed

You are that wanker that posts fud on every single thread about every single coin and insists on posting an irrelevant anime picture with every single post. Please leave you fat virgin. I can smell the cheetos dust in your neck beard from here.
PIC related. Its you.

Wow anime is popular on an anime based website? Go figure.

I don't even own link and even this shit tier fud makes me laugh

I can tell by your obnoxious and condescending post. When you've been on Veeky Forums for more than a few weeks, you will learn to tell different posters by their writing style. I know you think you have to post anime to fit in but you don't.

This.

That, and SWIFT has already completed a successful trial with Chainlink. They wouldn't be moving ahead and presenting the product at SIBOs if this shit was vaporware.

And does anyone think Ari Juels and Evan Cheng, highly respected people behind RSA and LLVM, respectively, would put their names behind this company otherwise?

You are becoming obsessive user. You need to calm down.

Can't get into the slack as it's invite only so I asked a question on their websites messaging system yesterday....still no reply

What gives?

Swift and others think they can execute though. You really think they can't hire more devs with the millions they raised?

>SIBOS conference
>Lights out, spotlights start panning around the audience and then up to the stage
>Rocky theme starts playing
>Fat, fedora wearing, katana-wielding autist stumbles out on the stage
>He stands in front of the microphone, it's taller than he is. He appears unsure as to how to adjust it.
>"Um. We solv-"
>*voice cracks*
>"we...We solved the oracle problem."
>CROWD BURSTS INTO APPLAUSE
>People are utterly manic. A food fight erupts among those still dining. The room is an orgy of euphoric chaos.
>The leading cryptographer, a man who had spent his life trying to solve The Oracle Problem sighs to his wife among the celebration. He stares directly at her with dead eyes. His purpose is vanquished.
>He killed himself that evening.

what gives?

just look at the chainlink logo.
just look at it.

that's all you need to do to understand the product is SHIT.

You mean in the real world where nobody of worthy of mention is talking about it and moneyskel himself said it isnt worth 32 million.

Nice FUD guys, I'm really going to drop my LINK bags because Github. Neo doesn't even use that shit. Stop being a bitch and buy in before it hits $1. Nobody reading this tripe is going to be swayed.

>nobody of worthy of mention
I'm sure one or two of them will be mentioning it after they present to thousands of bankers.

The 'dev' (who only made 1 commit last year) can't even afford high quality images. Look at that grainy shit

they have 30 minutes and it will be dwarfed by the larger presentations that are happening at the same time
crazy if you think everyone in attendance will be packed into a single room just for muh demo

sibos presentation is being overblown. people forget other blockchain projects will be there too. it's a proof of concept thing.

kek

Let me provide a third party response based on your post chain. He is obsessive, you are retarded.

Holy fuck thanks for warning me op, I am getting the fuck out of this shilled project.

Expect the coin to crash hard guys, it has been shilled for way too long.

Project is already finished, what do you expect OP?

>finished

top kek

KISS!

>how to tell someone has never written software
You don't just "finish" projects of this complexity.

Is it over?

SELL SELL SELL

Post more megane gals