How will bitcoin survive the upcoming 100% hash rate loss to btc1 then constant kicks in the nuts from bch if it ever...

how will bitcoin survive the upcoming 100% hash rate loss to btc1 then constant kicks in the nuts from bch if it ever tries to go back up off 0%?

literally every single miner is signaling 2x right now except for cores ref nodes. granted 95% of btcs hash rate is 12 chinks who hate core but still.

Other urls found in this thread:

coin.dance/blocks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he unironically things btc1 is going to take off.

it has 100% of the hash rate right now. why won't it take off?

jihan and co are in full support of another fork? btc may take a beating but it wont be for a while. the 24 hour tx times a couple months ago really pissed a lot of people off. if it happens again...

*thinks
Fuck, I'm retarded.

this current fork has 100% of the non-ref hash rate. mining is centralized in china by 12 people who hate core.

bch and btc1 is a group effort, since they work together to guarantee that core loses the repo. again they have 100% of the hash.

a 100% hash loss. right now you can check, too, on the hash rate. think really really hard about what that means.

it will be the same like with BCH fork

zero damage to original bitcoin price and money out of thin air for btc holders

remember 51% attacks? this is a 100% attack. please school me on a scenario where core survives this thing. btc1 has ***100%*** of the hash rate ****right this second***, in an organized attack by 12 people.

It only has 100% because of the NYA. That doesn't mean shit. As we get closer to the hardfork, you'll see miners jumping off.

over 50%? because at just 51% with no replay protection youre looking at a 51% attack by textbook definition.

mining became centralized to the point where 12 people could 51% attack (100% attack atm lol) the chain, admit it. the attack was ongoing and bch/btc1 collided since their attack vectors compliment each other

also the miners are again 12 people. im not kidding, with big blocks it would have been even less people and more centralization.

at 12 of those people support both bch and btc1 but not core. coincidence? they make more cash with core gone.

the miners won't drop drop support

Because it will never have 100% of the hash rate because miners will literally be throwing money away not mining the one more people are using.

You fucking morons think a group of chinks can own something created by a jap. Last time I checked it was the Japs that did pearl harbour. Check and mate.

It means all of us with btc nodes get all the mining money. You think these greedy fucks will say no to easy money? For how long?

it has 100% of the nodes right now. look at the blockchain. right. now.

and bch is designed as your antithesis because bch is more profitable to mine. right. now.

so never? more like already happened.

that's not how it works. you mine no faster on an empty chain and bch was designed to fuck with difficulty adjustments so btc cant recover

The big money is smart money. Don't you worry your pretty little head about anything. Nobody is using their shitcoins except Joe citizen who gets tricked into it because they don't know better and buy reading your "ZOMFG 100% HASH POWER" FUD.

if you don't know, ask. But don't spread bullshit like a moron, unless that's your plan.

poorly worded that. with less competition you still mine slowly.

We won't mine faster but we will get all the cash you idiot. That's my point.

>100% hash power

You're a fudding idiot mate.

fud? all nonref nodea are signaling segwit2x except for a few laptops with 0 hash because of miner centralization.

do you deny this? y/n
because you can look at the blockchain explorer to prove it in 30 seconds

you get "all the cash" but the block times are in years without the hash and bch fucks your difficulty readjust

ok thats the strategy huh? rapid, easily shot down responses, then vague "oh it will just rise up again" for no reason, not addressing my points except with lols, and then just drop off with all posts saged...

how much they pay you core cucks?

address the fucking point: how does btc survive miner centralization when said miners are 12 people attacking the chain with 100% of the hash and btc does not become easier to mine at 0% hash?

Btc was not designed with miner centralisation in mind. We will exist long after you. Thanks for playing.

what are you arguing? yes theres a design flaw thats being exploited, i agree, but how does that make you exist long after me? ive actually read about these tactics youre using too so they don't work here.i will keep brining up my points until you answer them or others start laughing at you.

this is the "make small admissions to make them go away " tactic fyi

*tactic that youre using. yoy admit something trivial bad but unrelated to avoid addressing the point

Whatever survives will be Bitcoin. Ignore the Corecuck fudsters. 2x has support of all people who actually matter, i.e. the exchanges.

Whichever the main exchanges decide to call Bitcoin is the one that normies will continue to buy and support the price of.

Currently, every exchange that matters has signed the NYA. This isn't about the chinks; every western business is signed up to this.

The very best case for Corecucks is if their chain survives at all, but that would require them hardforking, something they swore never to do.

And if they do hardfork, well, as long as you have your keys you get both sides, so it doesn't really matter anyway.

But only a retard would sell the side that has over 90% of industry support.

the exchanges, the miners, and every investor since splits always lead to profits.

there's only 1 small group of people who don't want 2x: core.

it's not just "over 90%" it's literally 100% support across the board except a few sock puppets.

>Small group

Lmfao

2x will break so much shit good luck getting people today side with you after you effectively make them lose cash out of spite. China #1

What shall we name this new bitcoin fork? Personally I like the name Bitcoin Bucks. GO Bitcoin Bucks GO!

nothing breaks, it's heavily tested on the test net. also, historical evidence (and many, many alts) show a 2mb increase won't break anything.

btc1 called "bitcoin" or "segwit2x" just like btc is called "bitcoin" or "bitcoin core"

anyway, this tactic doesn't work. again you've not answered the hash questions and are rapid firing easily shot down meme arguments with a few minor concessions to make me feel like i've "won" so i go away.

i know these tactics. they don't work. the only way core doesn't look like a bunch of cucks and you don't look like a shill is if you respond to the hash rate argument.

currently 12 people have 100% of btc's non-ref-node hash rate, as verifiable here:

coin.dance/blocks

these 12 people are currently performing a 51% attack, with 100% of the hash rate, on bitcoin core.

how does bitcoin survive this? the chain doesn't get easier to mine with "less competition" because that's not how mining works so don't try to pull that again either. you already tried and failed to lie to me.

i like bitcoin coin

also that chart listed half a dozen coins and still managed to miss the obvious bitcoin gold. i know core cucks don't look ahead very far but lol bitcoin gold was obvious eventually as a response to cash

Btc1 = bitcoin

Its just an update

This

you think there won't be a fight? core loses the repo otherwise. and atm they have a shill army and control of all major community hubs.

I'm HODling 20 BCC just in case this hash rate flip happens. How hard do you see it mooning if this does occur in October and November?

>Unironically think jap created btc

you have a 1 in 3 chance of being a millionaire

pajeet is trying to use ww2 like we still give a fuck. probably channeling thay pakiatan hate. whites can forgive, lol

I'd take those odds

it will die and all devs will switch to Litecoin. I you dont see it comein you fuckin freaky.

What a BtC is worth if they loose most of the have that DEV support.

You are Chinese. I know you. ;)

2x don't want replay protection. Check the GitHub to see other underhanded tactics they're trying to use to Ruin btc. The mem pool is empty. BCH had all the hashrate. Go look at the charts now.

Like one developer on 2x.

Core cucks ftw

>how will bitcoin survive the upcoming 100% hash rate loss
By slush pool and f2pool mining on 1x and core nodes rejecting large blocks.
/thread

I just wish you core hating faggots would put your money where your mouth is and SELL YOUR BTC.

the bcash faggots didn't do it because they knew that their shitty bcash coin wasn't gonna be worth as much as BTC. so they "held both chains" even though they said for weeks that they would immediately trade all their BTC for bcash. lmao

I dont think you understand
only the people running NODES matter, fuck the miners
not a single full node is running btc1
get fucked kiddos

This is what I don't understand, they hate Core, happily fork most of the code, add in a retarded EDA, and hodl the coins.

Fucked up.

>he thinks non-mining nodes matter

>he doesn't realise he's debating paid shills

kek

If people actually sold their BCC the price would actually drop below $100, only a few hundred thousand BCC were sold.

>because miners will literally be throwing money away not mining the one more people are using
Some humans have the ability to think beyond five minutes into the future and consider longterm cost-benefit trade offs.