We're proud to be working with SWIFT on """""THEIR OWN""""" SWIFT Smart Oracle

>We're proud to be working with SWIFT on """""THEIR OWN""""" SWIFT Smart Oracle.
slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/key/HJglipax9KmMPx
>Slides have no mention of ChainLink

So does it explicitly say anywhere that SWIFT is using ChainLink rather than using the general concept of oracles?
Where can we get an official comment on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanbanker.com/news/the-race-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-the-real-world
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DO NOT VISIT THE LINK
YOUR LINK WILL BE GONE.
NOT THE LINK YOU JUST VISITED BUT THE LINK YOU ALREADY HAD

>you've been warned

Does it physically hurt being this retarded?

i just visited the link... links still on my ledger. come at me

w-where are my links gone?
wtf i got hacked

OP are you actually retarded or is this some low tier fud?

Chainlink is the fucking platform, swifts smart oracle will be using chainlink. Honestly even if you can't fucking read just looking at the image you included on your post could of shown you that.

>OP got his shit dismantled in the CHAINLINK WILL NOT AT SIBOS thread so he moves on to an even more braindead one
It's getting pathetic.

Thanks for the free bumps with your fud guys

But where does it say that?
Where can I ask someone officially?
Is there a youtube video where they say it?

>smartcontract.com is the company
>LINK is the product
>SWIFT is going to be using smartcontract.com's product
>???????????
Use your brain for once in your life.

You are way too retarded to be investing in this scene OP

>SWIFT is going to be using smartcontract.com's product
yes and no. They are going to have their own version of muh chainlink. Your tokens are still worthless.

>release tokens
>month later say all those tokens are worthless
>we are actually using THESE tokens and those other ones dont do anything
Okay.

it is swifts version. they are buying chainlink aka smartcontract.com

lol m8 are you even being serious?

This is my objection to all current generation coins, including Ethereum and Bitcoin.

I am confident that banks and silicon valley will just copy and improve on the technology and release a third generation coin that will replace all other coins.

But when that happens you will surely have enough margin in your profits to make the switch to the third generation coins.

Absolute desperation.

But I am also confident that at least 1 or 2 community alternatives will remain in existence.

Well yeah they need to create an oracle FOR THEM to be used ON THE CHAINLINK network.
Do you even understand how any of this works? This is not plug-and-play, you have to write your own oracles.

>Slides have no mention of ChainLink
Chainlink wasn't even a thing when these slides were made.
Early articles refer to the company as SmartContract, their actual name.

>this weak bait

One would expect FUD would become better but you guys are just getting worse by the time.

He's just an undercover shill trying to get people to prove him wrong. There's no way anyone could be that stupid.

ETH is the platform. Lol.

I'm literally trying to find information with you guys.

Here's the only mention by SWIFT of SmartContract

Just did a quick search in the university databases. And your right that almost nobody is talking about it.

This is an additional source. But I can find copies of this article on multiple websites, which decreases it's authenticity.
americanbanker.com/news/the-race-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-the-real-world

Good work. You're learning.

STOP with the fud. We are done accumulating
This moon mission has plenty of rocket fuel

See you faggots at $3.50

But if I read this correctly there is no guaranteed long term collaboration with swift. It's just a trial. Am I wrong?

That was 2016 and it's normal for a company to get in innovators to workshop through ideas.
They could have signed a contract with SmartContract since then.

OP you dumb mother fucker you're doing a piss poor job at maintaining your FUD persona.

You're not wrong. As you can see it was a competition they've won last year and they're coming back again this year to show the demo.
Now this might not 100% imply that they're going to collaborate but it is believed that they will.
>buy the rumor sell the news
People in the ICO were essentially buying the rumor. News will come later.
If collaboration is not real, sell the news. If collaboration is real, buy the news and prepare for takeoff.

If it works how they describe I think chainlink is like the cleverest, most incredible thing I have ever seen the internet do before. It could potentially make huge numbers of people in the finance sector redundant

So it could be:
1. SWIFT is only offering a platform for demonstration and will only use it if the reception is positive
2. SWIFT is just contracting them to build smart contracts and it has nothing to do with ChainLink
3. SWIFT is demoing the ChainLink they are going to use

just bought 500k thx

Yeah something like that, though 2 makes no sense from my perspective so it's either 1 or 3.
Still, even if nothing comes out of SWIFT, it's not the end. There are tons of other use cases and they aimed at the top, but it will surely disappoint everyone.

I have little faith in link, but I do believe that if the technology is real that it deserves a larger market cap compared to the many other useless alt coins. It's still way below many meme coins.

>Yeah something like that, though 2 makes no sense
Which is why I was so confused by the wording on the SmartContract website.
It can just bad wording, but because there is no other sources of confirmation or contradiction I had to make this thread.

There's not much news, most of them are old and people are now trying to read between lines and find deeper meaning behind some copy-pasted articles.
Nobody can tell for certain what will happen. We'll know more in 2-3 weeks.

Wow you are retarded