SNES mini

Speculate with this shit, yes or no?

it has a birthday hat :)

lol

wasnt this released for like 1 month and pretty much all the supply was over in days?

i guess its a good deal if you manage to find them somewhere and scalp x5 the price on ebay

I think nintendo announced they would produce enough snes to avoid last year's situation.

I wouldn't count on nintendo to ship enough of these by christmas.

I don't understand these.
Why don't you just play snes games on an emulator?

I missed out on the ico

everyone like sega genesis better

Stupid novelty.

Nintendo needs to break new ground and begin properly competing with the other two consoles.
It may need to look into the smartphone markets, perhaps they can use their big brand name games and translate them beyond their shitty consoles.

This isn't fucking 2007 and unless this happens they will never be the company they used to be again.

Same reason you don't put peanut butter on chocolate instead of getting reese cups. Same reason millions of people pay for netflix instead of torrenting. There's a simplicity, polish, and convenience that comes with an official product. This isn't marketed at you, it's marketed at nostalgic normies, and it works.

>Nintendo

You poor soul

I don't like Nintendo, I just want the money of the stupid normies who are going to buy my SNES mini.

Dont scalp thes things lads. I wanted to resell a couple, but a few days ago I decided not to. Nintendo will be restocking SNES and NES Mini up till 2018. Furthermore, the most you'll get out of it now is a small 10usd profit.

yes because nintensharts are retarded and would buy anything as long as their favorite corporation sold it to them

You need to stop getting emotional about video games. Console wars nonsense is for 12 year olds.

Millenials peddling their perpetual youth distractions to keep the menchild safe in arrested development.

Sometimes I think nwo can't come soon enough.

I'll have you know that my dad works at Nintendo and this is going to be the best gaming console ever

>Speculate with this shit, yes or no?
Are people really this poor thst they scalp these? lmao

>This isn't fucking 2007 and unless this happens they will never be the company they used to be again.
On the other hand, maybe they're smart enough to realize this and are successfully making money off these classic consoles and stuff like Pokemon Go instead of just collapsing like Sega.

how much money can you make on this? Like 50 bucks?

Why would I buy this when they have been emulating this shit for decades?

lol @ the shillers. #1 best seller on Amazon with a price of $190. If you can find them, flip the fuck out of them. This money is almost as easy as crypto.

I bought at $80 day of release

Sold two last night in literally 1 hour of the listing being up for $170 each on ebay

But you're right, dont scalp em lol