Not trying to bait, but why are Jews universally hated?

Not trying to bait, but why are Jews universally hated?

It cant be a coincidence they are constantly persecuted and hated wherever they go throughout history.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middleman_minority
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-28992743
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They try to subvert foreign countries from within. These days they get away with it because they say much antisemitism and remember the holocaust.

They started to be hated specifically in Europe after the High Middle Ages, because of the blood libels.

This is because the Europe of the High Middle Ages was one of the most devoutly religious societies in all of human history, and Jews were demonstrably not of the same religion as everybody else.

This is the same reason why you don't see any Cathars any more.

Antisemitism on a large scale only really began to grow outside of Europe after the Protocols of the Elders of Zion was released, and Hitler began to support Arab nationalism.

This is why invading Christian armies in Cordoba and Jerusalem found Jewish communities that had been peacefully coexisting with Muslims for generations, they had no quarrel with each other.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middleman_minority

We have this thread every day. Fucking stop.

There were dozens of pogroms before that.

They keep reminding people that they exist. There are plenty of minority religions that are larger than judaism, that most westerners have never even heard of.

Before the blood libels around 1000 AD?

I understand there were some, but it wasn't that uncommon for Christians to start killing Christians either during that time period.

As I understand it, antisemitism as a distinct historical force began around the time of the first Crusade.

modern hatred towards jews comes from their role in the hippie and sex-lib movements. Also worth mentioning their hollywood empire of dirt, corruption, prostitution and destruction
The jews literally created in less 100 years things that would shock Caligula and the Aztecs.

P.S: I'm not saying europeans are innocent.

Jews are supposed to despise all other religions. They say this to their face, and a genocide starts. Though, they never succeed at them. In fact, most end with their country becoming a ghetto balkanized shithole. Like Germany and Spain.

>Not trying to bait, but why are Jews universally hated?
They aren't. They've always done fine in the USA and no one in Asia outside of the Muslims ever cared much about them. Now, their hatred in Europe and the Middle East, that depends heavily on which culture you're talking about. It also depends on the era. Early anti-semitism was religious in character, while later anti-semitism was secular and based on race.

>while later anti-semitism was secular and based on race.
This
Christians never hated the jews based on race. The race hatred towards jews was born in the 18th and 19th century
People hated the jews because usury and their lack of integration
In the 13th century I believe 3 or 4 papal bulls were issued to protect jews from blood libel

theyre persecuted because they make a good target
minority nobody cares about and plenty of wealth to confiscate

>No one in Asia hates jews
>what is Russia
>What is Japan
>What is the entire Muslim World

>russia

European

>Japan

Doesn't give a shit and only adopted the antijudaism to make senpai germany happy during the alliance. inb4 jews fear the samurai is your only argument

>>What is the entire Muslim World

Are you bad at reading?

Japan liked Jews cus they paid them to fight the russians

Japan actively encouraged the settlement of Jews because they thought that the Jews would be influential and if they treated the Jews well, they could get the west on their side.

The guy I know from the PRC says that people there like Jews because they associate them with success and hard work.

Apparently Japanese leaders way back in the day read Protocols of the Elders of Zion and thought, "Wow, these Jews who supposedly control everything sound super-powerful. We should try to become their allies"

>Russia
Asia
>Doesn't give a shit and only adopted the antijudaism to make senpai germany happy during the alliance.
Are you Japanese? They still hate the jews no matter what the motive, so I dont know what you are arguing.

>Europe is asia now because I said so

Confirmed for racemixer.

>77% of country in Asia
>Russia is Europe because I said so

Confirmed for brainlet retard

Same reason people hate banks nowadays. Exempt from usury laws, etc.
Also, deicide.

>>what is Russia
European.
>>What is the entire Muslim World
What is "outside of the muslims."
>>What is Japan
A country with a Jewish love affair owing to a certain American banker during the Russo-Japanese War and which was more friendly to Jews fleeing the Holocaust than probably any other country on Earth.

O B S E S S E D

>European Russia contains about 77% of the country's total population
>Russia is Asia because I said so
Confirmed for brainlet and dicklet.

whites possess an inferiority complex towards us Jews and resent our success and presence in multiple prominent positions of power and influence.

Jews a good boi!
They dindu nuffin!

>Russia not in the European Union
>Western Russia is referred to as European Russia and not Russia
>Russia is Europe because I said so

Confirmed for autistic dumbass virgin

Not an argument

Jews is not a race and hebrews were totally different from these "jews"

You are an ignorant and should go back to /pol/

They're not universally hated. Most of the time they're tolerated or ignored. It's just that they've had to hang out in other people's countries for most of history, and they're easy to persecute whenever those societies get hysterical.

You arent a race, jew is a religion, stop LARPing you pathetic little shit

>Europe ends at the EU
>European Russia the industrial and population heartland of Russia by far
>Russia is Asia JUST THIS ONCE EVERY OTHER THREAD RUSSIA IS EUROPEAN because it allows me to shit on jews

Classy

Yes but there are many ethnic minorities like the Jews that werent persecuted or hated

tell that to the nazis

because theyre piss poor and have nothing to take
theyre tolerated so long as they stay relegated to the bottom of the totem pole

>>Europe ends at the EU
Now you are gonna tell me Turkey is part of Europe not Asia
>European Russia the industrial and population heartland of Russia by far
>Russia is Europe simply because the capital is situated in the East
>Russia is Asia JUST THIS ONCE EVERY OTHER THREAD RUSSIA IS EUROPEAN because it allows me to shit on jews
I didnt know you knew personally so you can make the claim that I only believe Russia is Asian because of this thread.

kill yourself brainlet

German are germanics and therefor very stupid and ignorant

No agumant!
Dur dur durr
Moshe, fuck me harder!
Das rite, moshe, in all these repeated events the variable is wrong and the constant is a-ok!
Fill me with your kosher sausage!

yes, Isolated and local ones.

>Japan liked the jews
>Chinese liked the jews
>Indians liked the jews.
There significant places that thought the jews were pretty alright folk.

like what?
The cathars?
The French proddies?

>Moneylender
>layers
>speculators
>traders
>bankers
Gee I wonder

They're like gypsies where they don't assimilate without fundamentally losing their identity. Jews who become normies stop being Jewish, Jews that remain Jewish become even more distilled in their clannish ways. The parallel societies, the diaspora, and the mischief all are parallel.

t. muh Sodom and Gomorrah

What does Veeky Forums think of the Culture of Critiwue? I gotta say it's pretty solid so far and I haven't been able to find much actual criticism of the facts of the book, besides whining about anti-Semitism. The evolutionary psychology angle makes sense, and while I can't exactly fault them for working to preserve their tribe, as all people do, I have to live in what they're attempting to create, with no fallback country to flee to once it goes tits up.

Also, does anyone have that article about an Amazonian tribe asking some visiting Jews to leave because they were being too disruptive? It was pretty funny

*Culture of Critique

Where's the argument?

The same reason we all hate muslims who come over to our countries - they refuse to integrate and actively look down on the people and culture of the country they choose to live in. Plus their superiority complex of being the "chosen people" and massive whiney victim complex about being persecuted which makes them exaggerate the shit out of their (deserved) misfortunes.

Why did millions of Polish farmers deserve to die?

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-28992743

Christians ate the most persecuted religious group in modern world. Muslims, Buddhists, Hindu, atheists from Korea and China all hate them and oppress them in many ways. Does this mean its their fault?

>layers

of your mom

>Are you Japanese? They still hate the jews no matter what the motive, so I dont know what you are arguing.
Proof?

How do jews refuse to integrate? Could you be a little less vague, please?

cuz they are all like bed bugs
keep on sucking blood and hard to kill