You know I really don’t consider myself a racist or anything but you eventually have to ask yourself when the fuck...

You know I really don’t consider myself a racist or anything but you eventually have to ask yourself when the fuck someone that isn’t white is going to accomplish something

a brotha made peanut butter maybe, thats pretty good

also theyre good runners

there has been an innumerable number of non-white people who have achieved more in a day than you ever will in your whole life

LIES

not an argument

So why didnt germanics have civ before the romans?

didn't Africa have like a 20,000 year headstart on Europe because Europe was still under an ice sheet?
if so that might have something to do with it
I'm sure if you did the math Europeans had a faster developmental rate than Africans or arabs

> what are the Chinese

Stop bringing "european" to this, we are talking about germanics, germanics didnt have any civ before romans and wouldnt have it if they do not meet the romans

Has nothing to do with race. The only reason those guys are so smart is because they were living at the best countries of their times. If China was doing as good as the Italians during the Renaissance. We would have a Chinese Leonardo Davinci.

Romans were white

> being this delusional

Nice argument, lad

You really beat me there

>muh civilisation

Half of those """"""whites"""""""" are Jews.

He's right. Even SOME parts of Sub Saharan Africa were more developed then Germany at the time (especially Nubia and Aksum) Northern Europe had all the necessary resources required for a pre industrialized nation and they STILL failed. Germanics are truly fucking shit.

Jews are pretty white, really fucking white actually

t. Kike

Well Einstein is easy enough. Just look at the name

Who invented gunpowder?

Dude who invented the modern day traffic light was a black dude named Garrett

>Einstein
>inventing anything

kek'd

Is Satoshi Nakamoto actually Japanese, or is it a peudonym? I'd count Bitcoin as a big accomplishment if it's the former