It seems that even the military has finally had enough of Mugabe and his purges and has raised in a coup against him...

It seems that even the military has finally had enough of Mugabe and his purges and has raised in a coup against him tonight

So that his rule is finally over, what does Veeky Forums think about his legacy? And History of Zimbabwe too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PYnL5oUePM8
youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seeing they state of african countries, i can conclude they are all western puppets

Because why would they allow their own people to live like that?

He's not Kagame, that's for sure

ayy, when do they cap two in the back of his skull?

>Skull
Don't you mean anus?

He won't be famous in 50 years unless you're specifically studying the era/region. He'll be remembered much the same as Idi Amin or Pol Pot, but they burned brighter

He seems more like a discount Kim.

Let me trivialize this moment
muh coup
muh gabe

>literally witnessing history on the history board
ebin

mugabe was a result of poorly executed decolonization and political circumsrance. he has took a metaphorical nuke to zimbabwes economy that will take generations to heal, and has created a state of severe suffering for his populace that he doesnt really care about.

he will be remembered as an evil product of colonialism, and white guilt faggots will use him to make westerners feed bad for zimbabwe being in the gutter.

If he meets a violent end it will be an unexpected justice. And I was so sure he's gonna die peacefully.

People will definitely remember his retardation. He's so famous, even stupid normies know him.

It is great that they are ending this fucking embarassment.

>"White people are the devil we can manage without them"
>Economy crashes
>"White people please come back!"

He never said anything to the effect of asking white people to come back. That was a fake from /pol/. The ones that want white ppl back might get their shot at opening up the country, now, if the military doesn't just take control for itself.

Mugabe was given a developed nation on a silver platter yet he somehow destroyed it within a decade. If Mugabe never went to power Zimbabwe would of honestly ended up like Botswana, perhaps even better then that. I do personally believe that Zimbabwe still has potential.

t. not-Mugabe

Should just get annexed by one of it's neighbors and IMF should label all Zimbabwean debt as odious debt. There's no way it can fix it's monetary shitshow in a decade.

Holy shit he legit looks like an ape. Inb4 /pol/.

Also, notice the quasi-hitlerstache.

No they just need a completely new a fresh currency and they also need to completely stop printing money and start letting Chinese investors do their thing. Just like in Kenya, Tanzania, and Ethiopia (notice how they are the fastest growing)

>IMF
Is there any way to cut them out of developing nations? Or alternatives to them?

What, for loans?

You'd be unlikely to get better rates anywhere else.

They tend to condition budget control, but it's not like there are really anything to cut in regards to safety nets and stuff like that. The biggest drain on tax revenue they could tackle is corruption.

youtu.be/PYnL5oUePM8

>inflation is now at 50% a month

Or am I thinking of World Bank? I could probably look for the data on their websites... but I should be sleeping now.

I mean the guy is 93, how much longer could he hold on?

He has found a method for turning his age into paper currency.

Yeah I'm not sure either and I'm too tired to write a post that doesn't sound like some crackpot conspiracy theory.
Basically they tend to give loans for projects that would show some kind of a return on their investment. So instead of trying to develop a nation''s agriculture to meet the bare minimum of self sufficiency, they'd rather see them grow shitty cash crops.

It's kind of amazing how much goes on in Africa that the rest of the world just knows nothing about. Like how WW3 kinda happened and no one outside Africa said a thing
>the Second Congo War, also known as the African World War, was fought between 9 African Countries and 20 outside military groups from 1998-2003. In the conflict nearly 6 million died from the fighting, 2 million displaced, and a thousand dead per day from malnutrition. It was the deadliest conflict worldwide since WW2

i wonder what the net impact on the world economy was of the great african war. worse than that volcano ash cloud that struck europe a decade ago?

Its racism. People just don't care enough to study it because the people involved are poor and black.

LOL

Were the Nazis black?

He'll be forgotten for a few years until radical left-wing faggots and tankies start portraying him as a black independance hero and a crusader against colonialism/white supremacy, and that everything negative reported about him was CIA/Nazi propoganda.
The same way they did for Stalin

Ah yes, the most bloodthirsty dictators in history. Mao Zedong, Idi Amin.... Botha...

>world war
>world isn't involved at all
What did he mean by this?

JUST CAME IN OVER THE WIRE
MILITARY HAS PHYSICAL CUSTODY OF MUGABE

Actually a lot of foreign powers got involved but behind the scenes.

Mugabe will win. He always does.
His legacy is that of a winner. That fact will never change.

Is it racism or just an assumption that Africa is kind of a shithole so nothing eventful goes on there?

youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc

>his legacy
"Black Hitler"
>History of Zimbabwe
Hey thanks for this wonderful prosperous nation let me just CRASH IT WITH NO SURVIVORS

Apparently the military are claiming to be targeting 'criminals', and not Mugabe.

>criminals
So they're targeting Mugabe?

user you're being redundant

It's the small face and tiny lips really. George W. Bush is similar in that regard, so I don't think you were being racist.

>being white
>being white in sud africa

>Being a nigger
>Being a nigger in Europe

It was a joke

But it's the actual mindset of some very stupid people.

The one on the right is a fake.

The support base for white farmers was underground. Maybe not so much now.

I read the actual articles. That picture's caption is fake but Mugabe did remark on his desire to see a return self-exiled white farmers and a rise in western investment in Zimbabwean agriculture. He's fucking senile and contradictory in his remarks every month at least