If you had 30k USD to dump at coins what's your move?

If you had 30k USD to dump at coins what's your move?

Link dip or Obsidian

LINK & IOTA

50/50 LINK and ODN

whats with the obsidian shills, its just another shit coin unless you can shill me otherwise

4m market cap lmao. Releasing android and IOS messenger by year's end that will be more secure and anonyimized than wickr/t0rchat/whatsapp/kik etc

I'm balls deep

Stratis dirty cheap

I just went all in LINK with more than 30k

obsidian? do you have any more i can read about it

im interested, just need something of substance

eth, btc, omg, zrx, gnt, mkr, cvc, link, xtz, neo, knc

ETH LTC XMR OMG NEO

user,
Buy 2 BTC on any dip under $4k.
So that's around 25%.

Take another 7.5K and put it all in Litecoin. You need a stableish coin with upward mobility. LTC is essentially pegged to BTC, and $4900 BTC reflected $90 LTC. It's still on sale.

Put the rest into Ripple. Safe x2 coming with Ripple swell conference. Sell just after the conference. Leave your initial investment in Ripple. Take the profits and put it toward either: Qtum, NEO, or Walton.

Thank me later user. I

gold
hold 6 months and sell on the coming ATH

Best response

Ripple for sure. Big conference in the middle of October. Hodl til then and then dump for an easy 2x.

You're welcome

put every penny into link and then leave this board forever

LINK and ODN, forget all the other shitcoins (especially ripple LOL really you faggots).

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

It's essentially a platform for services that value privacy, with their token used as the means of transferring value for all applications built on their platform.

They already have a secure messaging system built, and their entire system is also decentralized, thereby ensuring that it can never be taken down by any interfering parties

They have a small dev team, but composed of super idealistic near-autists who have been working on this for a long time (i.e. exactly who you want as your developers), and if I remember they have one of the lead devs of monero as advisor.

So target audience would be people looking for privacy in their interactions or want to use applications built on this where there privacy is guaranteed, as well as the entire market of degenerates (whether it’s buyers of drugs, drug dealers, terrorists probably)

More importantly, their ICO raised only around $3.8 million, so tiny marketcap to boot (currently around 3x i believe).

I would recommend buying soon, devs have stated that they will be listed on other, larger exchanges soon besides cryptopia which will also likely cause a good boost in price.

XQg7cWXpthefTjGits9hhkfmUPZC1zcmub if anyone is feeling generous

Okay. Enjoy your bags faggot. Cap this and post with a timestamp before you fomo buy at .38 in few weeks

I started thinking about this and debating in my head until I realized I'd put it all into Link, 100 fucking percent.