HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO USE BITCOINS FOR ANYTHING WHEN FIRST OF ALL IT TAKES DAYS TO BUY BITCOIN IF I WANT TO BUY...

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO USE BITCOINS FOR ANYTHING WHEN FIRST OF ALL IT TAKES DAYS TO BUY BITCOIN IF I WANT TO BUY IT FOR WHAT IT IS CURRENTLY WORTH (AND NOT PAY 1/3 THE PRICE IN ADDITIONAL FEES) AND THE SENDING MONEY TO AN ADDRESS TO PAY A BILL LITERALLY COSTS ME 1/3RD OF THE BILL ITSELF. IT WOULD BE A THOUSAND TIMES EASIER JUST FUCKING PAYING WITH FIAT MONEY.
THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL BITCOIN WILL BE SCALABLE WITH THE WORLD POPULATION.

BITCOIN IS FILLED WITH ALL SORTS OF PROBLEMS THAT WILL NEVER BE FIXED.

Other urls found in this thread:

bisq.network/
localbitcoins.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BTC isn't for buying coffee or paying your poorfag 20 dollar electric bills. stfu

thats the point nigga, if everyone uses and accepts it, nobody gives a fuck about fiat now fuck you and troll on reddit

dou you buy snickers bars with diamonds?

Bitcoin is the Dial-up internet equivalent of where crypto's headed, kid.

Tell me what fucking else I can buy that doesn't need verification?

>doesn't need verification
you mean transaction confirmations?
If you want lower fees and faster transactions, you buy litecoin or ethereum with fiat.
Then convert those to BTC if you really want to hold that.

Plz help me then. I don't want my bank to know that I am buying cryptocurrency and I don't want to need to verify my identity when buying.. where do I go?

>being this delusional
the current monetary system is totally digital, fast and relatively secure and has been for years.
paper dollars only still exists for small transactions to appease the low IQ populace who will never change.
its faults, systemic fraud, magic fund creation are eroding it because literally no one enforces any of the rules.

cyrptos have no future as currency. invest in the tech not the scam.

I buy my crypto with my visa so can't help you there. You'll just have to find a person that's prepared to meet up and send you coins for your fiat.
About verifying your identity, most exchanges only require it for large transactions, so no worries there.

This. Brainlets stick to fiat.

It's a shame that binance requires a passport photo to trade...I'd love to swing trade a few cents for some fun but I'm still too paranoid about putting my passport info up

>muh blockchain tech
Go to bed, Jamie.

Use bitsquare

bisq.network/

If you just want to trade a few cents, how fucking dumb you are that you can't make a few bucks worth of BTC in exchange of good and services and bypass all the shitxchangers bullshit?

If you get paid in BTC, you can move then around and no cuckerment will ever know unless you want to.

Thats what all us BITCOIN CASH fags have been trying to tell you blockstream fucktards. The fees will only keep increasing. The network is already way to congested and they arnt increasing blocksize so that will become worse also. adoptability of bitcoin seems unlikely if blockstream keeps playing dumb

It's the Know your customer policy that most sites need in order to be allowed to sell crypto.
If you want anonymity go to local bitcoins

BUT THE PRICES AT LOCAL BITCOINS ARE FUCKING INSANE. THE ONLY WAY TO BUY BITCOINS THERE IS TO PAY TWICE FOR THE BITCOINS I NEED, AND THEN I USE PAYPAL. EVERYTHING ELSE WILL REQUIRE MY ID OR LOOK SUSPICIOUS TO MY BANK. WIRE TRANSFERS, ETC.

How is that possible when 1 of the main exchanges that's lists half the shillcoins requires proof of identity to begin trading.

Then don't use shitrex. You have poloniex for liquidity coins and you have other smaller ones like cryptopia or livecoin for smaller alts.

I've also considered using smsprivacy.org to verify a bitrex account and be able to trade between altcoins there without giving them your data.

>technology never improves
I can just imagine a 1960s version of you
>hurr durr computers weigh 2 tons
>you need a PhD just to turn it on
>no one can afford this
Well look at us now faggot. The entire civilized world carries computers 100x faster in their pockets. Crypto will go down the same route. If you can't see this you deserve to be poor.

Surely you don't know that many people would rather take the chance in crypto that letting the government decide what to do with banks. If (and I mean when) there is a huge bank run in any country and inflation goes to the roof crypto is a safe Haven because it's global currency.
During crisis many shithole countries limit the amount of money you can pull out per month or outright ban buying dollars or other currency. They cannot do that with crypto.

There are problems that can never be solved. You can never make 2 plus 2 equal 5, or make a brain with an iq of 300 (because the greater capacity for intelligence, the greater brain size and the slower processing speeds).
As for bitcoins it seems it has inherent problems. One wonders how banks get to operate, then. So clearly some solution exists but the solution will be one global (((bank))). No crypto4u.

It seems these site require ids....

>How do I get cryptocurrency
Go to OpenBazaar or Local Bitcoins and buy crypto with fiat

>How do I spend *insert shitcoin*
On Openbazaar using shapeshift

I have installed openbazaar now... where do I find the guys selling bitcoins for fiat?

this

Bitcoin cash is where the value is at in the long run imo

localbitcoins.com

What country you in?

(((Europe)))

Didn't think Europe was a country.

Uk

Most of the sellers on localbitcoins do need you to have a verified account

Set the sats per kilobyte lower dumbass. I've always been able to send transfers for less than a penny, the mem pool is small these days.

It almost is. It's called the United States of Europe.

I tried everything of the 5 options electrum gives me, nothing works, I

Nothing works, I get an error saying something about network yadda yadda. Obviously it's a matter of insufficient funds, although it seems I do have enough.

SOMEONE HELP ME WITH OPENBAZAAR, WHERE DO I FIND THE BITCOIN DEALERS

This retarded shit application is hella slow and it doesn't work, you need id to send the money to the person. for fuck's sakes fucking jew bastards