I'm looking for something to buy

...For like 10-20 btcs but everything right now is absolutely atrocious. All hyped coins already mooned (wtc, link). Whatever didn't moon has high markectcap (salt). Other suggestions are utter garbage (obsidian, a fucking text messanger LOL).

Do you have some actual GOOD suggestions on what I could drop a lot of money in that would also mean not buying into ATH or ridiculous market caps?

Other urls found in this thread:

coval.cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wanchain, lrc

look at rivetz

POSW
been telling biz to buy since 1500 sats, hit 7000 yesterday
stay fucking poor you retarded idiots

ARDR
FUN

IOTA is underrated af

I would definitely buy loopring if it wasn't exclusive to garbage tier exchanges. Even considering it's up 50% i'd still be willing to buy it...

etherdelta isn't that bad desu

AEON
E
O
N

BUY RIGHT NOW my bags

It's a pain but I bought in. Once it hits Binance again this month it's going atleast x2. More than that in the medium term.

ELIXIR

More shit will be build on Obsidian you dumb bitch. Srsly, some people just does not want gains

>AEON
Not a fan of buying coins that just did 120391023202x

STRAT?

Let them go on suicide watch when this moons like stratis. Hell, in

I'll pass on your messenger app. I'm sure you will find other retards to pay for what tor+vpn do for free.

It's an option, but I'm having difficulty understanding why it's in a downtrend and what will reverse it.

For example, WTC was an easy buy despite all the China fud. Worst case the moon mission would be delayed by 2 months if it ever did get delisted from Binance...I don't understand the conditions for Stratis to moon.

When does it hit what?

AEON will be huge in a couple of months. New fetish imo
better than monero btw

SAFEX.

buy 5,000 walton and get a masternode

>(obsidian, a fucking text messanger LOL).
lol just don't come crying when we 10x in a few weeks, buddy

Could care less if you got a billion dollars off of it, buddy. Good for you if you do, get fucked and kys if you don't.

I want to do this but not at a price this close to ATH. My highest buy in price for WTC is somewhere in the 130k range

COVAL

Thank me later

>COVAL
No offense but

coval.cc

"The COVAL platform runs as A sidechains..."

Fucking lol.

Nav coin. Fast transactions 5 seconds. 3 years development. navpay. poly morph. Ethereum of anonymity. Anonymous smart contracts.

yeah, not sure myself looks promising it has been to $8 before. I need a safe 1.5x to get my 3500 to 5000 walts. but think I'm gonna wait to see where WTC lands in the next week or so

No offense but stay poor you fucking grammar nazi faggot

Highly unprofessional presentation is indicative of other aspects of the project. Why are you getting so worked up?

Unironically XRP or NEO. Big things are coming for both within the next couple of weeks.
XRP: Swell in Toronto Oct 16 - 18 with some big banking names attending
NEO: Red Pulse ICO Oct 8, "rumours" of Chinese regulation
Disclaimer: I own NEO, no XRP but I will be buying into it in the next few days depending on how my QTUM is doing.

Somewhat tempted to buy NEO, but I don't think the deal is better than holding bitcoin and waiting for fork and dips

Ark and omg both oversold right now

wtc will likely double by end of month with all the milestones, now is the best time to get in.

Easier to gain with more shares of a smaller priced coin, especially when you're going all in with 10-20 BTC. NEO's fluctuations are predictable and you can also earn passive income through GAS.