I'm so damn confused about the Aryans, the Yomamma and the Sintablahblah cultures...

I'm so damn confused about the Aryans, the Yomamma and the Sintablahblah cultures. So the Yomammas were R1b darkies from Central Asia who invaded Europe and blandaupped with Neolithic European farmers that produced the R1a cumskins, who later spread out in all directions?

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/mbe/article/30/1/24/1020174
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f_9s-3Xd-AfRasuLGc_8s4IHpnLzBZwbvfxne2X09bQ/edit#gid=998207542
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19c_bZjUV_RouKyGyLHmMDw57WwAVabXFJOaso_gcuRE/edit#gid=1872836177
topyaps.com/aryan-invasion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol what? Indo-European migration was mainly between 2500-1000 BC. Every group who's white today was already white by that point. The Yamna didn't make anyone white, and they were already white themselves.

The expansion started in the Pontic steppe and just when every which way from there.

Eastern/Northern and Central Europe was already populated by light-skinned people. Corded Ware culture was also light and they spawned the most relevant Indo-European cultures. Thanks to Sanskrit we can speculate what PIE was like.

You should stop buying into that one Poleshit's nonsense about genetics.

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

So what exactly was the nonsense in his posts? Assuming we're speaking about the same person here.

Crazy Poleshit who thinks he's unironically a Samartian.

Are you unironically Lithuanian?

>Every group who's white today was already white by that point.
to expand on this point, what were the original grazing grounds of these white people?
i've seen posts on /pol/ claiming the ancient chinese were white, genghis khan was white, etc.

>Lithuanian
What an oddly specific question.

I know it's you. You just "forgot" your lovely anime reaction pictures.

To adress your previous post:
>Other typical features used in Polish heraldry include horseshoes, arrows, Maltese crosses, scythes, stars and crescents. There are also many purely geometrical shapes for which a separate set of heraldic terms was invented. It has been suggested that originally all Polish coats of arms were based on such abstract geometrical shapes, but most were gradually "rationalized" into horseshoes, arrows and so on. If this hypothesis is correct, it suggests in turn that Polish heraldry, also unlike western European heraldry, may be at least partly derived from the Tamgas, marks used by Eurasian nomads such as the Sarmatians,[12] Avars and Mongols, to mark property. Evidence of the origins of the system was considered scanty, and the hypothesis has been criticized as being part of "Sarmatism" (the Polish tradition of romanticizing their supposed Sarmatian ancestry). However, recent DNA projects that concern Polish Nobility proved that at least part of Polish Nobility is of Sarmatian origin

The gene that causes light skin in white people appeared less than 20,000 years ago. iirc it first appeared in Northern Europe and/or Eastern Europe, and gradually spread from there via thousands of years of migration.The migration of neolithic farmers from the Middle East also helped to facilitate this. The entirety of Europe was not entirely white until relatively recently, but by the time of the Bronze Age they were all most certainly white.

>i've seen posts on /pol/ claiming the ancient chinese were white, genghis khan was white, etc.

/pol/ are the white equivalent of the Black Israelites. The gene that causes lighter skin in asians isn't even the same gene that causes it in white people. Also, because white skin appeared so recently, it's clear that the "Caucasoid" race evolved well before the specific subset of said race that is white people.

So you are that crazy Pole, gotcha. Also why ask if I'm Lithuanian? Did a Lithuanian poster call you out before too?

i'd love to read more on this, any book or journal article suggestions?

No, I simply copypasted literal wiki article. If you think that Slavs and Sarmatians aren't related then you're retarded. And the reason I called you Lithuanian is because there is one Poland-obsessed Lithuanian spamming on every board.

People here have their own agendas and for now it seems you might be either Indian or Iranian. So you're in full denial about Slavic-Scythian/Sarmatian connection.

Nothing new honestly.

>No
You aren't fooling anyone here.
>more poisoning the well
You are seriously that guy, gotcha.

academic.oup.com/mbe/article/30/1/24/1020174

That's the one that I first learned this from. From what I know, a lot of this was discovered only fairly recently, so I don't know if there's any good books on it yet. There's probably more journal articles like this though if you dig some.

neat thanks

So far you haven't provided any argument here, just pointless projection in retaliation for calling you Lithuanian.

>ad hominem
>poisoning the well
>repeat ad hominem
Not an argument.

>Corded Ware culture was also light and they spawned the most relevant Indo-European cultures.
Debatable, given that Bell Beaker spawned Germanics and Latins. That on its own is enough to counter the Indo-Iranians.

I just want to point out that the OP image is very wrong. The Indo-Iranian branch migrated exclusively through Central Asia and into the Iranian Plateau and South Asia from there, there was no Indo-Iranian migration across the Caucasus Mountains.

>Bell Beaker spawned Germanics
Germanics are a mix of pre IE people and CWC that was later mixed with BB. That's pretty evident when you look at their language.
>Latin
They gained significance by swallowing cultures that pre date IE, once again.

>Germanics are a mix of pre IE people and CWC that was later mixed with BB.
That doesn't change the fact that Bell Beaker "spwaned" (to use your terminology) both Germanics and Latins.

>They gained significance by swallowing cultures that pre date IE, once again.
As did the Indo-Iranians, so what's your point?

What's your point? I simply said that everything known about PIE is thanks to Sanskrit. Without it you wouldn't have anything to compare.

>I simply said that everything known about PIE is thanks to Sanskrit.
That's not what it sounded like here
>they spawned the most relevant Indo-European cultures.

I understand what you're saying now, but from your first post it sounded like you were trying to prove some kind of CWC "superiority".

Indo-Iranians peoples mainly stem from Sintashta culture and more prominently Andronovo culture. Both which directly come from the Yamna. Which covered significant parts of Eurasia and as far as the Caucasus and Central Asian steppes. The "Aryans" or proper Proto-Indo-Iranians came down through the Caucasus and Steppes into the Near East and onto the Iranian Plateau from those areas. As for R1a pale skins, it is the most common clade group still. Funnily enough, ethnic Iranians with higher frequencies of it tend to be less pale then those without it, though it shows a lot of diversity.

Genetics is goofy.

>I understand what you're saying now, but from your first post it sounded like you were trying to prove some kind of CWC "superiority".
I'm not that guy though.

What I meant is that it would be hard to prove Indo Europeans being an actual thing without the evidence that is Sanskrit. Here, now it's better.

>Both which directly come from the Yamna.
Wrong

>The "Aryans" or proper Proto-Indo-Iranians came down through the Caucasus and Steppes into the Near East and onto the Iranian Plateau from those areas.
Wrong

>Funnily enough, ethnic Iranians with higher frequencies of it tend to be less pale then those without it
Proof?

Fair enough.

Wrong.

>What I meant is that it would be hard to prove Indo Europeans being an actual thing without the evidence that is Sanskrit. Here, now it's better.
Damn. Linguistically of course. It's too early for me.

Archeology and genetics are still a thing.

So you wuz sayin that stone age europe mostly consisted of dark skinned people? Sheeeeeit.

Dark skinned yes, but not really full on black skin. It would have been something along the lines of pic related.

And with blue eyes

True, but oddly enough, not with blond hair. It's weird but blue eyes, white skin, and blond hair were all traits that came about completely independently of one another over the course of thousands of years.

Probably wouldn't have that facial morphology though.

I was mainly just using that pic to give an example of the kind of skin tone I was talking about, but yes, this too. Though, if we're talking just general stone age, it's difficult to pin down facial morphology. The morphology could likely vary quite a bit before the neanderthal admixture, and even on top of this, caucasoid facial morphology is not uniform, even among European populations.

*even among Indo-European populations

I mean, yeah that too, but I'm also saying that it's not uniform even on the level of just Europeans. There are observable differences in the facial morphology of Slavs compared to Iberians. They're not as drastic as the differences between Scandinavians and Bengalis, but they're there.

I'm aware. Example: lots of native Englishmen and Germans and in general even Northern Europeans tend have very squarish faces with broader chins compared to Italians, Spaniards, Portuguese, Greeks, etc...Same with comparing Semitic Arabs and other Near Easterners with peoples in the Caucasus and Iranians.

Part of it is genetic, part of it is environmental.

>Bell Beaker spawned Germanics

Bell beakers spawned Iberians, Berrbers, Nuragics etc too according to your logic, so?

Corded Ware spawned Bell Beaker

Bell beaker extent, basically it spawned over all of Western Europe and part of South Europe and even North west Africa, claiming they were a single ethnicity is retarded

Proof? Are you talking about R1b-U106 sample that's autosomally like Corded Ware?

"No"

No one claimed Bell Beaker was a single ethnicity. It's already been established that Iberian BBs were radically different from Central European BBs.

All I said was that Bell Beaker "spawned" Germanics and Latins to counter what I mistakenly believed was an attempt by someone to push some kind of Corded Ware superiority bullshit.

The Celts were newcomers in Iberia. Their original areal was central and Northern France, Blelgium, Switzerland.

The Celts' origin goes further back to Southern Germany and Austria. It spread to Northern France and Belgium later.

The Celts originated around 800 bc with the Hallstat culture, Bell beaker starts around 2700 bc in Western Iberia

Correct, they started in Switzerland and South Germany with the Hallstat culture

>Bell beaker starts around 2700 bc in Western Iberia
Not entirely, since Bell Beaker was a synthesis of elements from all over Western Europe, and there was a degree of cultural continuity in regions outside of Iberia. There were also aspects of Bell Beaker that were intrusive to Western Europe altogether, like individual burials. As a result I don't think you can really pinpoint an exact starting point or time to Bell Beaker since it was a synthesis of different regional cultures, not a unified culture that spread from a single location.

I've seen posts on sites like Eupedia where people try to explain the spread of Bell Beaker from a single starting point with ridiculous theories like Bell Beaker people sailing from Portugal to Northern Italy, and I really don't see this happening.

That I did not know. They were newcomers in Iberia tho, right?

Yeah, this image shows it pretty well.

pajeet thread

>Bell Beaker spawned Germanics and Latins
WE WUZ

The Bell Beakers were R1b-P312 aka Celts

Yeah, but I didn't mention the Celts since they're not particularly noteworthy in the grand scheme of history.

And no, Bell Beaker was not exclusively P312.

>Celts
>biggest EEZ
>have nukes

>G*rmano-L*tins
>no nukes
>irrelevant parasitic non-countries

*laugh at the retard*

>Bell Beaker was not exclusively P312
True

There were some Pre-IE I-carriers that were the slaves of the Bell Beakers, these people were closer to the modern-day L*tins and G*rmanics

>Basque country was non-Celtic

Those were some hard ass untameable niggers. Also the Scordisci and Dardani were likely Illyrians.

>Yomamma
>Not a single joke about it

Good Lord.

Celts haven't been relevant for thousands of years. And no, the British and French aren't Celts, since they aren't the cultural descendants of Celts and don't speak Celtic languages. The British are Germanics, and you (the French) are Latins.

>There were some Pre-IE I-carriers that were the slaves of the Bell Beakers, these people were closer to the modern-day L*tins and G*rmanics
Not just I, many were also G, E, etc.
But that's aside from the point, which is that you are actually retarded enough to think that Bell Beaker R1b was exclusively P312, when it was not.

>that were the slaves of the bell beakers

lol

>and you (the French) are Latins
Wrong

>Bell Beaker R1b was exclusively P312
They were, no U106 was found

>They were, no U106 was found
Oh kek. Goes to show that you should spend more time doing proper reading and less time trying to formulate autistic theories.

>use ad hominem to compensate for his lack of argument

You should follow your own advice, b*rb*rian

Also, I forgot to add:
>Wrong
Wrong

Nice out of date source you've got there. At least try to stay up to date. Given your obsession with R1b, I would've thought that you'd actually have read Olalde et al.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f_9s-3Xd-AfRasuLGc_8s4IHpnLzBZwbvfxne2X09bQ/edit#gid=998207542

>this study

There is one U106(most likely a slave buried with his P312 Celtic Master) the rest are P312

After reading posts from you I genuinely believe you're mentally ill. Is that common among French people?

Sure thing.

>this french numale still plays with haplogroups and outdated pseudoscience

Good to see that nothing has changed. How are that "negroid" Scandinavians going, eh? Still whiter than pure Celto-Franko-Gaulish-Alano-Trojano French?

Pretty well

Feels good to be a Brachycephalic Ubermensch free from any negroid genes
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19c_bZjUV_RouKyGyLHmMDw57WwAVabXFJOaso_gcuRE/edit#gid=1872836177

>Brachycephalic

You don't look like one at all.

>implying

I have the exact same front/chin/jaw than this alpinid guy

Are Aryans of north India the same as Iranic Aryans?

They used to be. Not after mixing with locals though.

Problably, India also got scythians

Not the same

Iranians are Semitic language shifters while Northern Indians are actual Aryans

Why would anyone want to larp as a cousin fucking cave monkey snownigger, you fuck? WIR WESSEN KAISERS

you will trigger the half dozen iranian diaspora on this board.

Pic related close the debate

Bell Beakers (From Hungary) were racially French/Gauls

You're an idiot.

I mean their origin
Based on the map it seems the north Indian Aryans came from Iran

>3688544
Not even worthy of a (You), my Latin friend.

yes, iran is between North india and the PIE homeland

What's the Bell Beaker-Csepel-group,?

The Aryan migration theory is a lie.
End of the discussion.

Keep telling yourself that, Pajeet.

is this proof that non-whites are subhuman?

>The Aryan migration theory is a lie.
It's a fact not a theory.

Keep believe your lies, cumskin

why does that kid look like he's 20 and why is a woman having a wallet on her face kek

You're right, the Indo-Iranian languages developed independently and in total isolation from the other Indo-European languages. They just happened to end up as part of the same language family :^)

It is a tradition in some parts of Iran, and I believe also in Afghanistan

-

A Kurd cant understand a Persian, a Persian cant understand a Pashtun, a Tat cant understand a Lor. A fine language group have there.

Stay woke cumskins, stay woke.
topyaps.com/aryan-invasion

why are women always taller then the guy