Should I buy Neo today? It's $33 (28€)

Should I buy Neo today? It's $33 (28€)
I have 500€ to invest. I've heard that big news will come this week with Neo, but they are just rumors, you know. What do you think guys?

eh if you only have 500€ you should buy LINK instead for better gains.

No NEO is only worth if you get at least 500

i wouldnt, its nice to daytrade with as it jumps 5% every day or so but i wouldnt hodl it desu.

Buy Link you fagt.

Just spend it on a good ICO...Flip after 2x and so on. BAM!

exactly what they said when it was ANS.

NEO is worth holding if you have a lot of capital to invest in it.

Yes buy a few

What's alot in your eyes? My stack is worth 14000€ at the moment (500 neo)

Well I have more than 500€ to invest, I just meant that I have 500€ to invest in Neo.

What is special about ChainLink?

And icos... after being blacked with blackmoon I find hard to trust them.
But if you have any recommendations I'm here to listen.

I may also put money in Bitquence and Ark.

500 is good.

500$ or 500NEO?

Neo

Buy the dip and generate gas while holding it in neon wallet

Does it still cost
.35 neo to move into the wallet? I hated that shit

NEO is fine, buy it with the confidence it will be $100 by the year end.

LINK is going to struggle to get any major gains for at least a year now and its /biz shilled bubble will pop within the next few days and it will drop down to 50% of its value.

I've been trading crypto for years and have seen this happen shit loads of times with these new coins, people here will only tell you to do what benefits them.

Yes I have NEO, but I also have 45k Link, so make of that what you will.

lol you are too pessimistic about LINK

no

Thank you.
If that happens with LINK then I'll buy when it drops that :)

Definitely going to put in NEO.
Do you think that I should wait some days to buy NEO so that I can get it in a little bit lower price or it's going to go up?

It's up to you, I just sold my stack at 780k and put in a buy at 720K, my advice is to do similar, put a buy in at just above 720k as it will almost certainly drop there pretty soon.

I'm 99% sure neo won't go under 600
I'm 60% sure it won't go under 700
I'm 90% sure it will be over 800 in some days
I'm 30% sure it won't go under 800

what do you guys think about BAT?

Stay away from it, I tried to like it and put a good amount of money into and lost about 40% of my investment. It's basically a great idea on paper but wont ever get implemented.

I let my heart rule my head on that one and learned a lesson.

Your opinion about Qtum? Compared to the value of NEO? Which is the better buy?

Personally, I usually steer clear of coins that are significantly lower than their ATH.

Saying that, NEO is but that was pretty much due to external influences like the Chinese banning ICO's and general FUD, so its a special case. Qtum isn't.

Possible one of the stupidest things I ever have read here.

That's cool, you are welcome to your opinions. It's solid trading advice though, read some books on trading and they will all tell you the same. Recovering from large drops from ATH is harder work than getting there in the first place as confidence is lower and the expectation of a drop is commonplace, so you will end up with the tree getting shaken and the week hands selling off causing more drops.

Bagholders wanting their money back and selling have a huge effect on the recovery of any stock.

Buy high sell low :)

Were definitely due to break 100k with all the good news coming out

Thanks. The reason I'm asking is this post I'm sending funds to Binance to buy NEO... but then I read this post. Tempted to by Qtum now still.

Is there any news regarding NEO and Bithumb?

I don't like QTUM. They're doing the traditional Chinese thing of taking a few projects (BTC & ETH), mashing the features together with some middleware (account abstraction layer) and calling it their own. I don't think it really solves anything that Eth hasn't already solved.

For value, I still think NEO will do better long term. QTUM is doomed to live in Ethereum's shadow while NEO if free to evolve toward opportunities that aren't available to QTUM.

did someone say...Neo...

bingo. QTUM is shit

>Thanks. The reason I'm asking is this post →
He's just a bagholder, Qtum isn't something worth getting sweaty over.

>Is there any news regarding NEO and Bithumb?
I'd not worry too much about other exchanges, it rarely influences the prices of high market cap coins when they feature on multiple exchanges.

No way, bytom is the one to buy, they just released their alpha, put their code on ghithub, and the news out of China is the regulations are going to be released soon

Neo is dead as fuck.

Sure we will, we will laugh about 1000 soon. Brake 800 maybe in next hours allready

Yes yes dead, sell sell