/cutting/ general

How's the cut going faggots?

Hang in there, we're all gonna make it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2alHCNpx7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so frickin' close to my next subgoal, which also happens to be getting under 100kg, but my weight has stalled for the past few days, despite eating less than usual, probably since I have to prepare midterms and don't have time to exercise until they're over.

I keep hoping to wake up to a scale under 100 but noooo

Have to cut at 1850kcal due to LBM loss from injuries and de-training. Calculated LBM is around 155lbs @ 6'1, shit sucks breh.

>on a cut
>friend comes over
>he wants to make deep fried green beans and loaded potato skins
>I fry and bake them
>he digs in, looks at me and asks if I'm gonna eat too
>no thanks
>he stops eating it and I end up throwing the rest away
Yesterday he told me he wants to start eating healthy and exercising.
Now I just have to convince him to lift more than 25lbs like he's planning.
We're all gonna make it.

Just measured my bodyfat from a week ago. No progress. Feels bad man but feels good I didnt gain any. Holding steady at 12.5%bf.

We must cut deeper.

>tfw strongfat, cutting from 265lbs, ~28%
>down to ~252
>losing a pound of fat per week at 3500kcal per day
>literally eating fast food
>no weaker yet as far as I can tell
>up to 6+ pull ups

Feels good. Gonna start doing high frequency squats again soon. I want to squat 5pl8 again by the end of the year, only with abs this time.

> Binged like 3 times this week
> When I did I only approximated to my TDEE
> Mfw

>tfw 139 lbs

I'm gonna make it guys, just nine more to go! I just need to start sprinting. People already compliment my weight loss now.

Are you 4 feet tall

I was 5 kilos away from my goal but I fucked up. Maybe next year

I'm king of manlets size.

5'10", currently recovering skeltal at 157 pounds. Will 160 be a pretty good point to stop my slow bulk and go on a short cut?

Losing weigh every week. lower stomach fat won't go away. it is making me think I am just losing muscle but I am staying consistent with my strength levels. fuck my fat distribution.

12 down 90~100lbs to go

Generally you should bulk to 15% and cut to 10%, as a natty.

How am I doing?

what am i looking at user?

Calories intake graph

interesting, are you supposed to go that low?

>25 days into cut
>bench down by 5kg
>squat down 5kg
>supposed to be getting better at pullups
>getting worse at them
I want off this ride lads, I didn't know it would be so bad.

Normally no, most ppl can't and some even believe is dangerous but if I can do it why not right?
Been losing weight insanely fast I was around 210lbs around this time last year and didn't start dieting until June or July I'm 111lbs now

Dude, just keep it at a steady cut. Calorie cycling isn't going to get you good results.

I rarely ever lose strength on a cut, IDKTF.

Also lower reps before weight. Intensity > Volume

hmmm well i won't comment on the science or health but. I commend you for the willpower to go through with that.

Today I ate oats for breakfast and I didn't get hungry until 4pm! I'm so happy! Normally I'm hungry all the time and I've started to fear that I might not make it, so that was a cool boost

It's steady at don't go over 500/day the spike you see there on the 17th was a rare fuck up because I decided to take some first aid classes with some friends and they had the great idea to go eat out as well...

Great. Down from 256 to 239.

LCDs aren't hard to adhere to if they're structured properly, but are considerably harder when you're leaner. Fat asses just rapidly consume their bodyfat whilst leaner individuals tend to cannibalize muscle faster.

This
I should say that I'm okay with this because I, don't care about muscle just being thin and Veeky Forums but as this board is Veeky Forums and people care so much about muscle I strongly recommend not to do it

Good job, senpai. Next summer you'll be about 15 pounds.

What happens when he reaches 0? Will user collapse on himself and become a black hole? Will he ascend and become one of the Veeky Forums demigods?

How much kg should I lose in a week?I lost like 3 kgs now and its been almost 1 month.I'm making it or just losing muscle?I'm 173 manlet 79 kg now.I went 50 to 86 pushups this month.And tell me guys what's the best food to not to feel hungry.I don't feel hungry at work but when I'm at home damn I feel like I can eat like an elephant.

Ha, weight goal was all along 110lbs I'm going to go down to 105 though because of how little I eat my metabolism has slowed down tremendously so when I start eating at my maintenance again I'll gain those 5 pounds and hopefully stay there, if not I'll just lose the rest again in a week and try again, will probably have to do this 2 or 3 times till my body gets used to normal eating again

Getting so close to being done. Down 25lbs

It's coming along super well 10 more lbs to go and I'm at my goal. I just can't wait to start my next bulk.

currently keeping a journal of everything I eat daily. getting lean already. On around 4,000 calories a day. I do a fuck ton of walking and running. Maintaining strength.

You're a girl right user? Are you the Graph person or what, I'm confused as shit.

Down to 202 from 215.
Pretty good fit friends

It's difficult but I'm making some nice really short goals everyday

>tfw knew I was going to drink with friends last night
>ate lighter throughout the day to prepare
>had a good workout
>drank all I wanted at night
>still lost a pound

As far as I've understood, calories make you feel full, but empty calories are burnt through quickly and leave you hungry again quickly. Try eating fiber-rich food like oats and whole-grain bread (with stuff on top ofc), because fiber takes longer to break down and stays in your system longer, which makes you feel full longer.

But specifically being hungry when home is probably because you know you have food at home. It's a mental thing and everyone gets it. Knowing that there is something delicious withing reach makes you hungry. There's not much to do about it, you just have to learn to identify when you are actually hungry as opposed to when you just want food.

not very good senpai, ordered the 2 medium 2 topping plus parmesan bread deal from dominoes and decoured that shit in 10 min last night on top of my daily caloric limit. 24 hr fast here i come..

Alcohol can cause massive water flushing.
>Get trashed a few weeks ago
>Wake up 10lbs lighter

Don't do it m8. You're gonna throw yourself into a binge cycle, just get back on the wagon.

Thanks man.I was itching not to eat all the food I can find in the fridge.

171 manlet here
Went from 77 to 69 in 6 weeks with intermittent fasting and reduced carbs portions (77 to 71 in 4 weeks, but only 71 to 69 in the last two weeks because I had a lot of cheat days, because you know, I have a life). I surprisingly did not lose much strength

PS : I know, I have dyel weight, but my goal is qt muscular twink and I achieved it

Yeah, alcohol dehydrates you a lot, and most people are lighter in the morning anyway.

I'm a guy and yeah I'm the one who posted the graph
I use cronometer to keep track of my calories, gives you some pretty neat and useful charts.

starting on monday
all will go as planned

I'm doing intermittent fasting too.Looks like I should decrease my daily calorie intake.

IKTFM. I usually go buy all my groceries for the month at once, and those first days when my fridge is stacked with all sorts of goods are really hard.

Down from 245 to 218.
Just another 18 lbs to go.
youtube.com/watch?v=a2alHCNpx7A

relatable

Trying to go from 218 down to 175.

I'm 6'1" and I have kinda stalled at 192-194.

>black hole
>zero mass
How dumb are you? Seriously, why are there so many retards on Veeky Forums recently?

Why the fuck are you wanting to be 110lbs?

I like myself thin

I'm in the exact same situation

Pls be a turbo manlet because anything else would make you borderline Ana.

right now 170 lbs and like 20 percent body fat

mostly trying to cut to like 160 by running and mostly eating vegan although im gonna start eating chicken again and go lower carb

I'm skipping lunch now and just completed a 24 hour fast.

How short is turbo manlet?

If you are going to be 110lbs as a man you better be under 5'3"

less than 170 i guess

I'm 5'7, still not tall so is not really as bad as you make it sound

>deep fried green beans and loaded potato skins
what is this?

Post bod

Ok nerd

>6pm
>had nothing since lunch except for coffee
>4 cals left

i need to stop eating big meals

My ribcage is showing but I still have love handles and fat lower stomach. I feel like if I keep cutting to lose the fat there ill look Auschwitz everywhere else, what do I do?

that sounds so stupid lmao just because you took 1 more cal than you should doesnt mean you will get fat

lift?

Starting off as a skinnyfat, cutting at 1250 calories eventhough I'm 6'1. I hate being this hungry but I can't bulk cause I'll get fatter.

I hope this will be worth bulking from skeleton-mode once I do get skinny.

Doing steady at 2000 kcals
Losing between 1 and 2 lbs a week so I'm happy so far. Only 6 weeks left.

Go into the thinspo thread on Veeky Forums will be the 5th image counting Ops
B&W replicating a picture that got posted right below mine

are potatoes bad? I'm eating like 1 half small potato a day in my cut

Down 4kg in 2 weeks, only like... 50kg to go

Protip: associate the feeling of being hungry with burning fat. Try to extend it for as long as you can before eating

from 162 to 143. just a few more to go already have upper abs showing when i flex then lean bulking for sure.

Make it a sweet potato and you can feel less guilty about your lack of discipline

yeah but i like to stick to it otherwise i will go like 500 cals over

i calculated it wrong anyway, i've got 150 cals left so i think i'll just have some oats or something

How big are you?

but... im boiling them not frying them.

180cm, 124kg now, was 128kg

Keep in mind you will gain back all your losses and more in your first week of bulking, no joke. Your body is weak since you have no energy.

Day 25/90

2040 Kcals per day

Abs are now visible when i push my fat down on my stomach.

Back looks more defined.

Love handles are still there.
>tfw no v taper

Progress is slow.

It's going good! Started January 15th at 92kg, currently at 79kg. 180cm.

I have being intermittent fasting, and as of the last month have experimented with a keto diet. Carb-up day is tomorrow and i'm gonna drink beers, eat pizza, and watch hockey.

It will make it a hell of a lot easier plus you look better with the lower bodyfat. That way you can bulk from 10% to 15% rinse & repeat instead of getting up to 25% and wasting time on a long ass cut. Hang in there bro, you'll make it.

Back at it, user. One fuck up doesn't ruin a cut

Pretty good, except I completely fucked my chit up on Thursday and Friday when I ate a ass ton of Chinese food, a can of soda, some cake and various other shit that I haven't eaten in months. I gained a couple pounds but I'm gonna get back to it today. Lost 27 pounds so far tbqh

keep going brev...lost 75 lbs here and whenever i eat stuff like chinese food i go from like 170 to 176

just keep working out and stay hydrated

Check your macros, your stats shouldn't be going down on a cut that quickly. Whats your calorie deficit youre shooting for? You may just need to eat more nutrient dense foods.

Nigger this is you? What the fuck senpai? You're going to die, it doesn't even look Veeky Forums aesthetic, it just looks disgusting, full Auschwitz mode. At least try to go for a regular skelly look or ottermode retard.

>tfw its almost dinner time

thank fucking god

I WILL be 100kg and be the greatest backyard football player to ever exist

Yeah haha,
But as I said I was just replicating that other pic, I'm not even that skinny I was sucking in my tummy plus the pose makes it look like even more exaggerated. But yeah 7 more pounds to go still

It's still disgusting that you can do that

>tfw loose skin
JUST

5'11?

explain how moisturizing skin can help tighten it

I figure it would have the opposite effect

Why do apparently so many people not track calories and instead use some kind of "discipline" and "clean food" broscience?