Gym Rage

Let's bitch about shit that angers us at the gym faggots!!
>Doing overhead press
>Already annoyed because the faggy executioner sleeveless hoodie trend is thriving
>whatever hoes
>Dumb faggots keep walking right underneath the fucking barbell I'm pressing
>Forwhatpurpose.jpeg
>work up to my 1rm
>Clean it up to my shoulders and my fucking headphone wraps around the bar and rips my phone out of my pocket
>look at the bar in disbelief (pic related) and put it down, almost convulsing with rage, stripping the weight and trying not to sperg out and javelin the bar at someone's head
Shit annoyed the everliving fuck out of me, should've used my bluetooth headphones

Niggers who don't re-rack the weights or wipe up their stank ass sweat; I literally mean niggers too, as in black people

yep
chords kill

Fuck you I wear a sleeveless hoodie at times. Its comfortable and it lets me zone out the pathetic betas.

But moving past that

>people who fucking sit on the squat rack longer than they use it.

>curlers on the squat rack

>people who use chalk on a 135lb deadlift

>women who walk around in leggings and barely workout or break a sweat just want guys to mire

That too, user. My gym is like the black stereotypes given flesh, loud ass, dumb Nigs slamming weights and giving booboo advice to any unsuspecting dyel or relatively attractive woman

home gym master race

And what is it about niggers and their chicken legs? They always think a 185lb squat is beast mode.

Happened to me last week
>DYEL skelly doing pushups-box jumps-"""cleans"""-pushups-curls circuit
>does it in that corner where I could do The Press
>I grab the bar on the ground next to him so I can The Press elsewhere
>IM USING THAT
>he's literally not
>pretend to not hear him and I grab the bar
>IM USING THAT
>I'm now mad
>I want to start shit
>remember my pending background check with the CA state bar
>just loudly say OH YOURE DOING A CIRCUIT (I had earphones on)
>I angrily do The Press on the squat rack unironically
>finish my 5x5s
>DYEL skelly still not using the bar

>doing a set using a power rack
>some faggot forces their way past to take a plate off the side of the rack, almost knocking my bar in the process

can't you wait for 20 seconds? jesus fucking christ if you knock me off balance and the plates slide off they're going to land on your foot, not mine

Dunno, the ones at my spot are all CT Fletcher meganigs and use heavy weights with bunk form, there's this one badass chill old black guy who I talk to occasionally, but when the chimp squad rolls in, he usually goes ape alongside them

>women who walk around in leggings and barely workout or break a sweat just want guys to mire
Fucking this. I always see the someones talking to the guys and only ever lifting the 1kg dumbbells with exercises that i don't even..
Whats worse is they are not even fit, just petite.

Packs of high school twinks hogging the racks to hardly use, mostly talking.

I do curls in the squat rack because I don't want to strain my back picking and putting down the weight. I just rest it on the safety bars when I'm waiting between sets. Get fucked.

deadlift the weight down you fag

You wanted to fight someone because of a barbell?

This is why Veeky Forums is retarded. This is why the stereotype of the meathead exists.

I fucking hate people that walk right by the bench press when you're going up and down. Like I really need you to walk by and hit the bar and fuck up my set.

And herniate a disc? No thanks. You're honestly just going to have to wait. Too bad.

you can't deadlift what you curl properly?
are you autistic

Rihanna

WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK

I like doing them in the squat cage. Gives me a sense of security and I like the long bar.

Are there certain "racks" that are multi-purpose?

I see people deadlifitng in them, squatting, OHP, even curling.

Also I've actually never done barbell curls before, where should I do them if not in the rack?

Just do them in the rack dude, it's not a big deal. These guys are just autistic spergs about their squat rack rules. Not your fault the gym doesn't buy enough fucking squat racks so gym bros got to get all territorial over them.

Why would you even expect them to?

This. I like hearing the sounds of my breath and weights getting clunked around, but goddamn the gym music is awful and ruins it every time.

>being that socially retarded

I hate it when people dont towel down machines and not put weights back! makes me so angery!!

people checking their phones between sets pisses me off. Do they really need to be on facebook 24/7?

What do you want me to do for 3-4 mins between sets?

I just don't want to look like a creep and accidentally stare at someone.

rbf :(

What do people like you do between sets then? Meditate? Differential equations? Or just sit and stare at the floor with a tough look because you're such a cool guy who don't need no silly smartphone? Some people are so petty and pathetic...

>One squat rack
>See retarded woman get on it as I'm pulling up in my car
>She proceeds to do 2 sets at 25, deload by 2.5, do a few more sets, and continue this until she gets down to 12.5lbs.
>An entire fucking hour of her preventing herself, me, and everyone else who can actually squat above our body weight from gains.
>Figure she's getting close to finish after a while and go to the bathroom so I can quickly get the rack when it's free
>Come out to see another fucking woman on it squating 10lbs.
I want fucking women to fuck off out of the free weights area unless they have adult supervision. All they fucking do is get in the way.

Other rages include

>DYEL niggers
>Every day is upper body day niggers
>niggers who half squat
>niggers who get sweat on everything and don't wipe it off
>niggers who mumble rap lyrics to themselves while shuffling around inbetween sets
>niggers who piss all over the floor in the bathroom and don't flush
>niggers that can't put their fucking weights back correctly or at all, I don't want to play tower of hanoi with the fucking plates
>niggers who sound like they're taking a shit on every rep
>niggers who coat themselves in that shitty after shave and choke you out when they walk by with the scent
>Old niggers who walk around with invisible watermelons spending more time talking to people than doing shitty half reps or the world's fastest rack and unrack on every lift
Basically I fucking hate most black people at my gym

Wiping down machines or benches or whatever doesn't really bother me because I always shower after a workout, but not putting weights back correctly is one of the cardinal sins at the gym. Lol, why do you give a shit what people do between sets when it had absolutely no bearing on you? Are you just mad because nobody ever sends you any messages?

>be at gym
>finish set of bench presses, start skipping to a better song while I wait for my next set
>look up, fat neckbeard who does nothing but squats is glaring at me angrily
>stomps past me out of the gym mumbling "d-dumb Chad" while sipping whole milk from a gallon

>herniate a disc on his 25 poon curl
I think you're going to be okay faggot.

I think he's just baiting you.

you're a faggot dude. she pays for membership too. just because she's not as strong as you means she has less of a right to use the equipment? get fucked.

>defending someone who takes up a squat rack for an entire hour doing stupid shit

You can deadlift and curl virtually anywhere in the gym. Lifts that require the bar up high to get under need a rack. Same thing with OHP. They're also design for safety. What happens when you fail a rep on a deadlift or curl? You set the weight back down. You're trapped under the weight in a squat. Basically curling and deadlifting in a rack is like wearing a belt on every lift. It's a great way to spot a retard.

>late at night
>got off work late
>hour before gym closes
>Handful of people there, mostly cardio moms
>start multiple supersets to finish my workout in time
>halfway in my workout cardio mom gets off and decides to lift weights
>manages to fuck up my supersets every goddamn time by taking bench, power rack, you name it

FFFUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAA

I wouldnt mind it if some regular gym rat worked in, but when the fucking cardio mom goes to the ONLY power rack and diddles around for 20 minutes just kills me

but what if there's no other place that has barbells besides the bench?

>tfw uni gym

Who fucking cares. Hate to break it to you, but paying membership doesn't mean you're not a not a fucking waste of space for everyone else in the gym. Why don't you go tip your fedora somewhere, fag.

maybe your gym should buy more squat racks then or you should go to a different gym. it's fucking retarded that people have to hurry up through their workout and share. What if I'm doing multiple squat variations?

How else am I supposed to put on a good song for my last set without looking at my phone

Take the barbell off the bench then.

>women who only go to the gym for cardio and only use the treadmill and cycles

Why get a gym membership? You can do that shit outside for free.

>woman curling 5lb dumbbell
>5 months later
>still curling 5lb dumbbell

You're never gonna make it bitch.

I don't and never said or implied I did. I simply expressed my hatred for them as sub human trash

'um excuse me i don't want to get too muscley you know'

You are mad that their time resting during squats is longer than their time mid set? Get fucked

You're not responding to me, but it would be fucking great if it had multiple racks, but it doesn't. You basically need to fuck off if you aren't doing a structured program if you're squatting under lmao 2pl8. There is a big difference between dude doing 5x5 to get stronger and retard doing baby weight pyramid sets.

fuck off you elitist faggot

You can do one exercise on a bench, bench press. Taking away one bench is alot less douche than taking away a rack that someone could do multiple things in.

Second on this

The shit pop music makes me want to die

Dat nerve struck. No you fuck off, and anyone else that wastes others time being a fuck off in the gym.

Pick the weight off of the fucking ground. I swear half of you faggots are legitimately retarded.

This causes my autism to flare.

I've heard this from:
My mother
My sisters
My gf
My gf's mom
My aunts
Female friends
Fucking female gym trainers

Why are they literally so retarded. I personally expected more from a damn trainer.

Tell them they're right, you don't want to accidentally become a body builder. That's what happened to Arnold. He just wanted to get toned for the summer.

Speaking of basketball americans. Why is it impossible for black people to do full range of motion on any exercise. It's like an elite few are only capable of it.

If someone is paying money to be there then it is worth it to them and they are there because they want to be. You're an elitist faggot. Not everyone has their gym game dialed in, so hop off your high horse. Have some consideration for other people and their time, effort, and goals. Everyone is struggling with the same bullshit in life and if someone is making a conscious effort to better themselves then that is what's important.

I'm at 1/2/3/4 but you just sound like a selfish cunt desu

>waahhhh wahhhhh u elitist dey din du nuffin
No nignog, most people pay money for a gym membership because it's the trendy thing to do at that moment. How the fuck am I elitist? Because I get frustrated at retarded shit? Or are you too stupid to read what I wrote about not having a problem with people doing meaningful work vs people doing random shit? I don't give a fuck if your "game is dialed in", don't fuck up other peoples game.

>He wastes energy cleaning the bar up to his shoulders for OHP
confirmed not gonna make it

>I do the press in the squat rack unironically
Where else would you press?

My uni gym is so compact I can't even DL anywhere but the squat rack - otherwise I'm standing in a walkway.

You sound like an incredible faggot. I hope more weak girls join your gym.

Shhhhhh, there's no need to be that upset.

>le upset meme

>posts in a gym rage thread for people to calm down

>nearing the end of my workout
>listening to Blade of the Ronin - Cannibal Ox
>finishing off with dumbbell shit and skull crushers
>fat fuck landwhale that has been obviously following me around the gym and not fucking doing anything appears again
>checking out her fat fuck jelly rolls in the mirror
>bends over in front of me and picks up a fucking 5lb dumbbell to curl
>her fucking lunch lady arms giggle
>she smells like fucking mayonnaise
>I hate mayonnaise
>doing skull crushers now
>in the middle of my set
>fat fuck gets in front of my bench again
>she bends her fatass towards me and she's moving closer
>realize she's about to sit down
>take my foot and push her away real hard
>she slams into the dumbbell rack
>drop the weights
>rip out my earphones
>"What the fuck are you doing!?"
>she looks at me, mouth agape
>I can here her breathing
>the gym is silent even though it's crowded as fuck
>realize everyone is looking, but I don't give a fuck
>she walks away without saying a word
>put my music back in
>play Famous from TLOP
>Bam Bam Bam dilla, Bam Bam dilla, Bam bam
>finish up
>go home
>see landwhale stalking some other guy a few days later
>for the past four days anytime she gets anywhere near him, he goes to another part of the gym
>she keeps doing this until he eventually leaves
>poor guy doesn't finish his workout

>people who fucking sit on the squat rack longer than they use it
Confirmed sub 3 plate squatter.

Holy fuck this one! Every goddamn time dumbass fucks can't wipe their nasty piss off, what the fuck

Some fucking dyel asian did this to me while I was squatting my maxout set, actually knocked the bar.
I asked what his fucking problem was and he just scooted away and started bench pressing.

Still made the set, but when I unracked the weights, I threw the 45's down on top of each other right next to the bench press. Fucker dropped the 1/2plate bench on himself.

>Plateaued on bench
>Stuck there for like 2 months
>Trying like fuck to get a new 1rm so I load on 1 pound disks to each side, figure any new weight is better than nothing
>Can't push it up
>Spotter keeps the weight from crushing my chest
>Tell them to leave it up and not to touch it
>One more try
>Lower the weight to my chest
>Push it up halfway
>Oh yeah man I can feel it
>NO
>NO
>Bar lowers
>Spotter saves my windpipe
>Alright nigger one more go
>Lower the bar again
>Push it up
>Up
>Up
>Finally push out one whole rep
>Rack it myself
I broke the plateau but by 2 fucking pounds and after 3 tries. I was so pissed the whole day. Doesn't make it any better that I also lost one of my good winter gloves and it was cold that day. The only thing keeping me from screaming my head off was that it was busy and I didn't want to look more autistic than I already did.

>Plateaued on bench
>broke the plateau but by 2 fucking pounds and after 3 tries
>I also lost one of my good winter gloves and it was cold that day.
those are some seriously stupid reasons to get angry about, i really hope you are just young and going through puberty and soon enough you will mature out of this stupudity.
but if you are past 23, just die already user.

Thanks for the input, Dr. Oz. How much do I owe you?

>I come to threads for people to bitch about things and get upset
You need to kill yourself.

Do you guys really care about wiping down a bench? It's just sweat and everyone and everything in the gym is covered in it and other much worse things anyway. Wiping it with a fucking paper towel isn't going to get even half the shit that's actually on there. The only people I see doing this are dads and DYELs that have been lifting

If you wear a sleeveless hoodie I'm going to automatically assume your a colossal faggot.

I used to carry a paper towel with me and wipe down machines after I used them. After maybe a week, I noticed that nobody else was going that. Besides, nobody ever leaves enough sweat on something to make it uncomfortable. Even if they did, it's just sweat. It's not going to kill you.

I carry Lysol in my phanny pack for scum like you

This fucking song is constantly in my head. I secretly kind of like it though

deload you dumb nigger

The fuck are you? A witch? You gonna melt if you touch some sweat?

I don't even know what the fuck she's saying in that song. All I hear is
>Aba see me nah me wor wor wor wor wor some some der der der der der der

If you rest for more than 10 seconds you use anything less than you rest dude
Is this a meme?

After they use any machines

The seat is warm....

:)

Since when are you an authority on appropriate emotional responses?

>have to use fucking redd.it the gym over where i live
>mfw its leg day
>whole day im not wearing shoes
>only some milf doing yoga in the back and the type of old asian guy to hold his arms behind his back an walk around a highschool
>the workers don't have a view on the gym unless they have live surveillance on the camera in there
>old asian guy leaves and comes back
>later a worker comes in while im doing deadlifts
>warns me about not wearing shoes
>mfw no socks aloud
>speculate that the asian guy is a snitch
>but whatever finish the rest of the day and walk out of the gym with no shoes because fuck them

>At gym
>Doing my warmups for squats in a power cage
>In the cage next to me two women are squatting
>One is on her way to being fit, the other is fat as fuck
>Constantly talking loudly about shit
>I do no give a fuck about how your dad doesn't approve of your back tattoos; you're, like, 30. Grow a pair
>Multiple times they almost knock my barbell while squatting because they can't stand still
>Wearing lifting belts, but squatting under 1 plate
>Grunting or screeching on every fucking rep
>Like, female tennis player level bullshit

Fuck, this is only one instance of them. They routinely cruise around, get in people's way, or at least be superb loud and annoying. Yet they barely workout, and when they do, its super fucking lightweight.

>Also, that guys OHP'ing the bar plus 10lbs total, and yelling every two reps

This isn't a PL gym either. Screaming that much is just annoying.

All semester at this shitty community college gym in fucking Podunk, Michigan.

>Be me, 27.
>Decided to take a PE credit to get back in shape.
In hindsight, taking it for a credit was a bad idea, should have just done it as audit.
>Haven't been in a gym since high school.
>8-9 years ago.
>It's literally all machines.
>No rack
>No bench
>Only free weights are the dumb bells
>The credit involves a 40 minute cardio "circuit"
>It focuses on keeping your heart rate up etc etc
>do it for a couple months
>get in great shape
>lose 25lbs

But my goals changed. I've read the sticky, I'm done cutting. I don't want to do cardio, I want low rep - high intensity. And I have to do it on shitty machines but its better than nothing. I want to gain some fucking muscle.

I ask and they refuse to let me. Fuck I shouldn't have asked.

Whatever I'll just do it anyways. When I go there there is nobody in the gym, its the only fucking good thing about this place. I can spend all the time I want doing w/e I feel like working on... Except the front desk worker LITERALLY gives me shit about it.

>go to check out
>user, you have to do the circuit blah blah
>Yeah I did.
I didn't, but fuck em.
>Wouldn't count my circuit for that day.
>Go to talk to the director about it.
>He agrees with the desk worker.
>From then on I start sneaking high-load reps in my circuit like some god damn weightlifting smuggler.

Whatever. 3 weeks left on this shitty fucking PE credit and I can go to a real gym where I can start SS finally. God damnit.

No one is going to read your novel greentext fuckoff

>Preparing for squats
>"Hmmmm, where are all the 45 plates?"
>Some fat Mexican has twelve (12) plates on EACH side of the leg press machine
>The entire long bars are filled with plates
>Watch as he does the most ridiculous ego press I've ever seen
>Barely even moving his legs, mostly just shifting his weight to move them a fraction of an inch without putting down the safety switch
>Realize that these are all the plates the gym has (smallish gym)
>Ask if he's done
>He stares blankly at me and doesn't answer

>weightlifting smuggler
kek

I work at planet fitness
The amount of tomfoolery I've seen is undescribeable

Sowwy but there's no bb mat around so I either curl with skullcrushers on bench or go in squat rack

>previous day
>head to sleep early
>must be 11:31 pm at the time
>brushed teeth, flossed, took a fat shit
>listen to some philip wesley as i lay in bed listening to the pouring rain hit a plastic built rooftop
>today was a good day as i said to myself
>before you know it time skipped by for a solid 8 exact hours to hit my scientific plateau to gain best possible sleep gains
>fast forward
>it's 6 pm
>1 hour before I get ready to head to the gym
>take daily 8 scoops
>take a fat shit later just before 7 pm
>now its time to get ready
>pack my bag
>bring the deodorant
>bring extra clothes
>don't forget the usuals
>phone
>earbuds
>keys
>gym card
>and don't forget the squat plug
>as the nigh of gym approaches and my hibernation is complete i can now prove my worth to all the losers in my natural habitat
>walk into locker room
>insert squat plug
>put on basketball shorts
>headband
>gloves
>now were talkin
>make sure my 11 lockers full of supplements are fully stocked and matches the maintenance logs to make sure no roaches have got in
>mfw no roaches got in
>slap a gym bros ass on the way out as a way of saying hello and goodbye
>now its time

cont?

do you ever end up taking another shit? i have questions that need answers.

>now were talkin

This guy knows what's up

cont

>walk in the gym
>first thing i see is a hot milf bending over stretching her fuck me muscles
>yell out nice ass to her across the gym
>make eye contact
>yea shes totally into me and is going to fuck me in the shower afterwords
>mfw its the 8th arms day of the week
>head over to the only available squat rack
>set up safety pins at exact height i will be curling carefully measuring to the nearest inch
>bring all free weights from 20-55 to the rack for warming up
>load up lmao2pl8
>put on 1 clip
>walk across the gym to find the other
>limbo under the limbo machine on the way back
>put the clip on the same side as the other which will be the right
>this is to stimulate a slightly stronger right arm due to not fapping for 19 weeks
>getting ready to start
>slowly breath in
>tighten abs
>tighten ass
>lmao what ass i don't do legs
>pull the bar up
>..cant get the bar up maybe just bend back a little more slightly like pic related
>CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>half rep that
>nice
>another
>CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>one more that had a little to much range of motion
>YYYYYYY... LIGHT WEIGHT BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>I said as i finish the rep and get my back at 45 degree angle on my strict curls
>whole gym is looking at me
>mires all around
>don't see the milf though
>obviously left and is waiting for me
>only 7 hours and 49 minutes left for arms day

this is fucking delightful.