Walton about to break out above $7. No-Waltons, stock up on red Wojacks today, you'll need them

Walton about to break out above $7. No-Waltons, stock up on red Wojacks today, you'll need them.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa..... 7.05

FUCK YOU I COULD BE RICH RIGHT NOW IF I PUT ALL MY MONEY IN THIS SHITCOIN FUCK YOU BIZ

This will go to 60. Fukcing sick this chink coin.

get fucking real

60$? impossible

why this new shit coin is artificially pumped 14x in one month - is this organized pump or something?

No, it's necessary.

I can't believe I passed over this shitcoin when it was $.60, and then $1.40, and then...

5k for masternode

DYOR. This coin has a small marketcap and unbelievable potential. Lots of good info on Reddit including a recent AMA.

Because it has value.

Put everything cent I had into this at 5$. Unfortunately not at a lower price, but I am with that desu. I can't see this hitting 5$ ever again.

I went all in at .0001 BTC, pretty fucking comfy.

No, you mistook it with LINK.

Atleast 3 Multibillion dollar Chinese Corporations are hoping to incorporate the technology it will provide. Get WTC while it's cheap.

LOL. That shit was so fucking obvious. Thanks or the free 2x the other night though.

Why? There are a lot of people making way more money than you right now by other means, doesnt that mean you need to stock up on wojaks too?

I remember the retards who called the tripfag a PnD scammer Pajeet when he made a topic explaining the coin at fucking 15k and told everyong to get in while it's cheap, probably killing themselves right now.

Take off

Post super saiyan walton

>mwf I bought 5 coins just for fun at 1.6$

It is a piece of shit chink coin that has been shilled and pumped harder than any other coin in a long time. Do not become a bagholder

SALTY, SALTY
KEKED NO WALTY
HAD HIS CHANCE BUT WASN'T BALLSY
WILL HE FOMO BUY TODAY?
NOT A CHANCE HE'S BROKE AND GAY.

kekke

Yeah, but it has been shilled based on pure facts. Not speculation of potencial, like NEO.