Missed the Chainlink run? Loopring run? ODN (Obsidian) is primed and ready to blow

Missed the Chainlink run? Loopring run? ODN (Obsidian) is primed and ready to blow.

Listed on Cryptopia for now (more to come), 8.6mil. market cap, 35 cents per coin, and only 24 mil. coins in circulation. This is easily a 10-20x gain.

Other urls found in this thread:

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/obsidian/
medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-weekly-dev-update-september-28-2017-lun-inflation-model-eliminated-91ddb5a3978c
loopring.org/en/team.html
github.com/obsidianproject/Obsidian-Qt/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

keep in mind they haven't burned the tokens yet, so the circulating supply is lower

how the fuck did the cap get so low?

They can't market for shit. Good for us though. Almost to masternode.

it was always low, it was just FUD all along

also they didn't hit the hardcap either, only 19,8 million coins got sold out of 30

No one wants to sell, everyone's staking. We've been telling you guys this for the past 24 hrs

Noob question here. When the tokens are burned they're removed from the circulating supply and not the total supply?

Because this thing is useless. I have tor and vpn, the fuck do i need this shit for

Guys, trade whitelist accounts here, everybody is doing it!

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw

holy shit

8.6 million market cap

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/obsidian/

Yep, this shit is an easy 10x. If it goes to chainlink-levels you're looking at close to 20x returns. Even if you don't go big in ODN, throw in $500... could be a worth 5-10k short term.

get in on this shit summer fags

damn...

that market cap

/ourcoin/ boys let fucking GOOO

>tor
If you're avoiding law enforcement, Tor is pointless. Governments have control of many of the exit nodes.

Damn, low coin count, low market cap, decent price, consolidating.... I might pick some up.

I wish I didn't buy Ethbet at all but put that money in odn as well.

Smart buy. Everyone pumping and shilling Elix and Chain and even Loop (still low) made some good money. We're ground floor here with ODN. It is 100% a gamble, so throw in what you can afford to lose.

>8.6 million market cap
>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/obsidian/

>8.6 million market cap
>8.6 million market cap
>8.6 million market cap
>8.6 million market cap

A non-erc20 token with working product at 8.6m cap? Just went all in. 10x-20x material right here boys.

>1/4 circulating supply
>1 exchange
>price falling
>volume falling
>buy my bags
>not an erc20 token
kek
>but if it's gonna pull a link
shut up

Don't be retarded, next moon mission is Lunyr. Buy Lunyr.

medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-weekly-dev-update-september-28-2017-lun-inflation-model-eliminated-91ddb5a3978c

Bitcoin : Ethereum
Monero : Obsidian

is it gonna drop at all before I buy now?

Itll hit a bigger exchange according to the team, noob.

Top 100 Token by next weeks end

I have 1 master node Im thinking about adding 1 more I could see this hitting 10$ easy eventually thats only 240 million market cap

Feeling good with my 14k ODN and 41k LINK. Parallel moon missions.

I have 100k ODN am I gonna make it?

Link is already ~138m cap though...

I don't see why it would drop after learning its an $8m market cap.

/ourcoin/

That's all I ever throw in... thankfully I can afford a decent bit, and I've made enough so far I'd have to take a pretty serious blow to go negative at this point

yes. debt incoming.

Wish I had that much money to push around...

But yes, you're going to make it. That will be worth 1m by end of year.

Probably not. 8m market cap is nothing for a coin that does something.

yeah yeah. go buy some more OMG, faggot

How do we shill this to the reddit normies who don't give 2 fucks about privacy and who assume that Tor is literally flawless?

4k LINK, 1.3k ODN.
feels comfy.

>it'a waiting for binance withdrawal e-mail for hours episode

DONT GO WITHOUT ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods.

Da Hongfei Advisor for this coin
loopring.org/en/team.html
Moon

yoooooo

the market cap on this shit is $8 mill?

I have 2.5k now. I only need 10k for a masternode right?

What are the returns from a masternode? is it worth?

Returns are 10% per year.. which is pretty insane. You can also have several masternodes up at once.

>What are the returns from a masternode? is it worth?
10% a year. I think there's an additional 10% going on right now, but I'm kinda confused about that. Is it worth it? Yeah. This will land between Monero and Stratis in terms of market cap at latest mid next year given its function. That is, at minimum, 40x.

tell them it will be like craigslist and offerup? Or its the new WhatsApp and telegram only on the blockchain

It's not additional.
It's because masternodes aren't up everyone can stake for 10%

Not enough liquid right now... some of you weak hand faggots need to sell your shit already.

bump i wanna know too

What wallet do I need to use in order to store/stake this coin?

circulating supply

total supply has always been 98 million coins

noob question, does staking mint new coins? or do the coins come from transaction fees?

makes new coins. It's the equivalent of mining.

ODN is officially my #1 pick for the next few months. I'm calling an easy 3-10X right now.

Just fees. No new coins are going to be generated.

Disregard, I'm wrong. 9.8m coins generated per year.

With a market cap of 8 mil this is a no brained x20

FUCK why did i miss the ICO? shits going for lik 8800 sats on shitopia. i heard the ico price was like 1/3 that.

regardless i was unsure hopping on because it didn't have the market cap listed. but $8m is stupid low.

Cmon guys, where do I store this and how do I stake

got 10k, fucking love this coin, strap in lads we have a moon mission ahead of us

it has clear supply in whitepaper since beginning

download wallet from their site and stake as stratis so basically you only have to have synced wallet and be online

Nevermind, just googled it myself

Wallets link: github.com/obsidianproject/Obsidian-Qt/releases

After you put your coins in the wallet, they need to go through 100 blockchain transactions before they can be staked.

Where's the new release windows version...?
And if I stake on two PCs do I get double the chance of a reward?

13cents ICO yeeee. It wasn't even close to hitting hard cap either, looked pretty lack lustre.All this with zero marketing kek.

looks like we are headed ATH again tonight. lots of buy orders coming in. watched the book grow from 15 to 18+ btc in an hour

Thanks for this tho

Yeah. Just finished accumulating. I advise you all to finish up somewhat soon as well. The cheap window will probably only last another half day.

the coinmarketcap website showing the actual market cap is bringing in the buy orders lol

and there are still coins to be burned, jesus this is a mooner

staking increases the circulating supply every a block gets found, but its capped at 98 million coins, which will take years to reach

after that, stakers and node owners will get fees instead of new minted odn coins

about to be a wild next few hours. im gonna hodl.

Only 180k ODN sell orders available now

ANYTHING under 10k sats is a steal I am just going to be staking these bad boys

dont buy this shit coin.they do not even have a working product. much better off buying chainlink or 0x that have actual platforms and are about to moon

Holy shit prices are slowly increasing. ATH tonight boys.

compare the marketcaps nigga, this is the ground floor

can confirm. pos coin more like piece of shit lol!

who /comfyico/ here

We are moonin, baby. Hope you got your master node already.

Messenger Alpha is already out

you mean like the working beta messenger app that you can go to github and download right this second?

or do you mean the loose concepts that link and 0x are running around with?

>only on shitopia
no, thanks. hackers have been trying to log into my shitopia account daily.

0x also has a working product you can go to github and download right this second, senpai.

no 2 factor authentication?

marketcap is low because this coin is useless. I'd rather take a risk for a 2x then throw my money into a defunct cryptographic SHA based messaging system that will be assuredly compromised.
sell this bullshit if you bought and thank the lord you kikes got anything out of this

See you at $10 bros. We're all gonna make it.

lol get out newfag. what a ridiculous reason not to buy a surefire mooning coin.

there was a cryptopia database leak last month and i've been too lazy to change my password. i have 2fa enabled though so i'm safe but every damn day they try to log into my account 3 times and it gets locked lmao.

comfy af, you're gonna make it so hard

Im screenshotting this to bathe in your tears when it goes 20x. AMAGAWD PRIVACY MESSANGER USELESS AMGAWD SUCH TOR BROWSER, MUCH EXIT NODES; VERY NSA ffs dude OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES AND SEE THAT THIS IS THE FUTURE PRIVACY MESSANGER GOING TO BE USED BY MARKETS WTF are you blind

when you see weak fud like this, they just want in. notice how there's more fud as the price jumps

Post your graph

now this is coordinated shilling if I have ever seen it devious jews.

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods.

Yeah :S. But i mean its just the beginning its under fucking 10 sat atm eeryone can still get in. But those retards dont know when to get in and out, its LINK all over again but without the long term real world use.

I SOLD AT 9000

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>selling under 1$

Does the graph even mean anything? I could have sworn blockfolio backfills the data past on the coin's past performance.

lol breaking 10k now. next stop 30k

Good move man. Need to be conservative at this fluctuating times I think.
The means by which they are encrypting their messages can be easily brute forced and the contents of such messages found out. The fact that you are often leaving a financial trail with a messaging app meant to be secure is nonsensical. How can this possibly compete with hardware or software at fractions of the cost that work even better.