Alright Veeky Forums, it's time we had a thread dedicated to the most swole and aesthetic race of all time

Alright Veeky Forums, it's time we had a thread dedicated to the most swole and aesthetic race of all time.

INDIA, BITCHEZ

Literal perfection.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Designated

Shitting

Streets

>tfw chicks mirin the BIG INDIAN MAN
>feels good

Poo

This meme is worse than roachfag, pls leave my board

Also pls poo in the loo

Not only are we AESTHETIC as fuck. But Indian MEN have extremely good cooking skills.

Bon apetite!

>Indian
>no pooloo shirts

Indian guys are known for having smaller dicks than Asians

Indians in York uni pull basically all the white girls

Curry its not the only food that exists

indian here, i fucked 12 paki girls. they are easier than white girls. stay cucked pakis. currently getting head in my 02 civic from a hijabi

kek what's going on

I need to get me some of that pharama grade cheap india gear

do they deliberately train to be asymmetrical?

indian food looks and tastes like diahrrea

>them faces
man, I think only asian men could be uglier

bet they take some real big protein shits on the floor

But Indians are Asians

>plate of overspiced oily rice with beard hair in it
>fine cuisine

Man, say what you will about Indians but leave their food out of it.

>indian BB thread
>not posting the best scene is movie history

for shame, nigguh
youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8

>

It's the white cucks pretend to be brown time of the day user. And just general shitposting.

not one face is above 4/10
impressive

Miss India 2016

DESIGNATED

Literally who cares? They probably still have a better physique than you'll ever have.

they're all on orals.
orals in india cost like 1 cent a pill and are pharma grade.

Doesn't mean that they don't have to work to get that physique, roids can only do so much without any work, only problem is a doubt a lot of these tards have any pct planned out so when they finish their cycle these monkeyfucks are going to lose all their gain.

Indians are the most desperate, egotistical, douche niggers incapable of learning proper social etiquette. Literally girls from every continent will tell you how desperate and repulsive Indian men are. They don't know how to treat women or how to even approach them.

roids do a fuck ton even without working out though

But they certainly can NOT make you look like the guy in the middle, I'm guessing you're one of those anti roiding dyel tards that thinks you can get big roiding alone, also, do you even have any evidence to support this?

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. This kid is probably suffering and is tormented by everyone and the first thing that came to my mind was teenage mutant ninja turtles. Kill me now.

Didnt some indian chef in britain get in a lot of trouble because they found fecal matter in his food because he was wiping with his hands before preparing food

squad goals holy fuark

hahahahha

german reporting here working on my norse viking style so i can stop these faggots ruining my country

They also have small penises senpai

those are south americans though

The British should have slaughtered every last member of your misbegotten race and put your fucking country to the torch.

I mire indians a lot. Low inhibition badasses.

gym roid dealer must be swimming in money

>India used to be a beacon of culture and knowledge
What happened

its the olde paki-indian rivalry.

they one up each other by trying to fuck each others' women.

>they're all on orals.
>orals in india cost like 1 cent a pill and are pharma grade.

How is it that you can't get inexpensive roids online *anywhere*. Holy shit, I've searched up and down. Why aren't Indian guys just posting this shit to us?

Yeh its like when i as a german fuck syrian golddiggers that think ill get their family out of the refugee camp

hump & dump baby

>boiling rice
>skills

He is a Bangladeshi faggot.

Muslim invasion.

Not only that we have sites which help you search cheaper version of the same drugs
medguideindia . com

>Bon apetite!
That's french and not Indian for a reason.

>brown fingerprints

>how desperate and repulsive Indian men are. They don't know how to treat women or how to even approach them.

Sounds like Veeky Forums in a nutshell.

Really? There are legit Indian sites out there for this? Anyone have any success stories?

Too bad it's only the young men that come to here, but hey if that floats your boat who am I to judge.

He is 46????

I fucking hate pageets Arabs and middle easterners. They're rude as fuck, smell like shit, literally shit skin stingy as fuck and other shit I seriously can't stand them. They're the worst type of people to help at work

Bangladesh, India and Pakistan are the same

If you're going to eat at an Indian restaurant go to the bathroom before ordering. If they have one of these, nope the fuck out.

Everything sells over the counter here, you get fake prescriptions or get a real one for a dollar.

Bangladesh and Pakistani are Muslims, Indians are Hindu.

Christ. They really are all as ugly as the ones in America.

Roids over there are crazy cheap and very accessible. Bout surprised that a few are fit

There are also Muslims in India.

But they poo in the loo. Are they truly Indian?

Same thing happens in the UK. White women love big brown cocks.

Jew detected

Fuck you man. Lemmie tell you all something. I am indian who lives in america. I fucking hate india. It is a third world shithole by any measure. I never like to bring up india in a positive way, because it sucks dick. I am hoping that by lifting, I can lift away the genetic ugliness that plagues my race.

Also fuck you man Indian food tastes like shit. I would fucking know.
And yes, I poo in the loo

How do I make back gains like this?

Relative culture. Everyone was a barbarian back then

shit sculpture

this

b-but i am indian

>self hating yourself this much
cmon patel, lighten up

is it indian culture to wipe your asshole using barehands? what the fuck?

A lot of cultures do that. They wipe their ass with their left hand and wash it with water. If a middle-eastern person wants you to shake their left hand, they're trying to disrespect you.

people use toilet paper in the middle east, as well as anywhere in east asia. indians and pakis do not.

>lighten up
kek
>implying he is already a skin bleaching faggot

This. Indians are creepy as fuck and insanely aggressive for some inexplicable reason. I go to a school with a fairly large Indian population and have almost gotten into countless fights because they all creeper stare at my gf.

oh god he's turning into shit

> literal worst food on the planet

Have you even tried looking? There are dozens of clearnet and darknet vendors from India and China who sell raws at like $5/g.

>Emily Chan

Nah breh, Indian curries are actually really fucking good.

You are objectively wrong. Thai > Japanese > Island > Cat shit > Indian

>Island
stupid fucking white guy located

>putmad Pajeet who can't handle the fact that Sri Lankan, Filipino, Indonesian, etc. cuisine is better than his literally shitty food
DESIGNATED

Too much flavor for you, white boy?

What's the point of Indians being swole if they have miniature dicks and donkey faces?

I can get the same flavor going to the portajohn next to my office.

just going from the first two rows, LtR
>NO
>9-12 beers
>6 beers
>walleyes
>yep
>oh yes

>MDMA
>meth
>1 beer

sh-should i post some pictures of Detroit or Chicago, our supposedly first world nation?

uhh, listen bub, good for you for nating your upbringing, we all do, but i go to india on business once in a while and while yes, there is some 3rd world shit on display when you want to look for it, most of Hyderabad makes NYC look like the fucking Flintstones, it's actually embarassing to me, I have to play up the historical heritage and shit because we are so far behind. Not only that but it's embarassing that i have a Masters and every curryhead in the room is a doctoral fellow or an engineer

>tl:dr the US is fucked in the face of Asian modernization

Shitskins gonna shitskin. Nogs turned those cities into pockets of crime, India as a whole is third world as all hell:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

>Hyderabad makes NYC look like the fucking Flintstones
Stahp

ohhhhkay, should I post pics of rural Appalachian living instead?

>ITO: lies

dude, you have no idea.

Holy kek

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish shithead. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

One thing they don't have is good grammar and punctuation.