Hello /b/ros. I'm a Malaysian from the south Asia...

Hello /b/ros. I'm a Malaysian from the south Asia. Im 22years old and just finish my degree(bachelor in accounting) and I planning to continue go for ACCA or CPA papers. However my family is not really wealth af can provide me fund to continue my study.(ady borrow $10k debt from gov for degree study)
So I get myself a job as an auditor assistant in a small audit firm which pay me around $600 each month.

But then I found out it is ways too slow for me to save enough money to continue my study as I need to paid my rental, food, fuel and other which coz me around $400 each mobth. So I decide to invest into something to help myself out.

After do my own research and study about cryptocurrency, I found out that it is still a good time to invest at this. So I put all my saving which is around $2k into bitcoin. I knew maybe it mean not much but it mean alot to me. It is my first time to do something that crazy I guess.

But then I have had sleepless nights lately because I am worried about the market. I keep running my trades through my head, calculating what my net worth would be if I sell all my losing positions. Thinking of all the losses depresses me sometimes. I can't sleep I can't rest well can't stop myself to stop thinking all those shit. And now, im losing around half of my position (0.2btc) within two week.

And now I'm too scare to told my mum that I lost that much money. I have not one to told, it drive me crazy. Feeling fucking tired and depression in the bottom. I think I just need a rest. Maybe sold all the rest of bitcoin in loss. I can't take it anymore.

Thanks you for your time to watch this, it is feeling good to share here.

再见。

How the fuck did you manage this with KNC, LINK, WTC and all the other explosions this month?

J U S T

this. you could have just put all your money in link ffs

;_;

This hurts me because it might be you I made money off

You will pull through my man, have no doubts. Are you saving/investing so you can move somewhere else?

top quality larp

If you're feeling that much emotional turmoil you should just sell your position and not trade crypto or stocks again. It seems like it's too draining for you and you'll continue making mistakes and feeling bad.

Just go get your CPA papers and work your 9-5 office job. You'll make a nice living for yourself. It just takes time.

Haha, doing okay here, just started last month

We all lose money at beginning, stick to it dont quit and stop being stressed, the whole market is going up this means as long as you dont put your money into a shitcoin, theres no reason for you to sell at lost just hold it through fud and shill, and dont invest like an idiot make up a plan do not chase moons if is mooning is already late

Hold btc and wait

i didn't hear about wtc from Veeky Forums until after it exploded.
I was told kyber was shit by Veeky Forums
i still believe both will fall but it exploded anyway

:hatsoff:

lmao kyber was the most shilled ico here and wtc threads were everywhere since 450-- sats. Poor larp famalam

Thanks you sir. I knew I can and I have to go through with this after all. And yes im investing so I can earn some extra money to continue my study.

Thanks for the advices sir! Really appreciate it. Maybe Im not mature enough to deal with all this, still have a lot of thing to learn and how to control my emotional. I think I have to reschedule my plan, maybe the slowest way the safest. Really thanks for the advice. It really make me feeling better when get some advice from other.

Hey OP

Don't trip. It's scary at first and we all lose some money. But this is truly an unbelievable time we're in right now.

I started crypto in June right at the end of the epic bull run. I bought ETH at the all time high of $400+ and dropped my life savings without knowing what I was doing or what I was buying. In total I put in $40k which was everything I had to my name.

Well literally days after I bought the July bear market started and I ended up losing around 25k. I was stressed but decided to wait it out. I refused to sell my ETH and spent all my free time learning about what the blockchain technology was and listening to all the crypto podcasts, watching presentations on YouTube, lurking Veeky Forums, reddit and bitcointalk.

Even though I was at a huge loss, I started thinking in terms of increasing my ETH stack instead of worrying about the USD value. I bought some promising alts, participated in some ICOs and just kept learning as much as possible.

Now I feel like I've got a good grasp of the crypto market. Keep at it OP and don't give up.

Pic related, it's my portfolio now.

I hope I can understand this before I loss those money. desu I did my homework and do my own research before invest into somethings. I guess I just can't hold those coin when I see a 20% drop in my blockfolio. Mostly I lost coz I buy high sold low. Too emotional and now lesson learnt. Thanks for the advice too sir!

you seem like a nice guy down on his luck, so I'll give you an invaluable market tip; bitcoin is in a rising wedge and will crash in a few days, sell now and buy back cheap later

This is really so motivated! It is so terrifying at first when i lose so much money in that short time, it draining me down and so depressed sometimes. I think I really have to stop thinking those loses and try to get through this step by step and learning more from cryptocurrency. Thanks you good sir for the advices, it really cheer me up! See whether I can climb back to my previous position slowly or not! Thankssss alot!

Never sell because your losing and you get scared thats the worst thing to do , before selling make up a plan and stick to it
Pic related i started out with 2k a few weeks ago and saw my money go down to 1000 when the whole btc china fud kicked, i deleted blockfolio and made a plan i'm 3k now and i have a plan to get to 10k within this month, it is all about planning, chasing moons will only make you lose money

I would say just buy some eth or bitcoin for now to hold while you learn more about the fundamentals of blockchain tech and cryptocurrency. It's a lot less stress because these two are the safest coins in crypto and will still give you solid gains over the long run.

Just do your best to absorb as much knowledge as possible. Don't listen to biz for now, it's full of shills that want to take your money. There's nuggets of gold that get posted on biz but it takes some time to recognize it from all the piles of shit. Instead, listen to interviews with crypto veterans, podcasts and read quality articles on crypto.

Hey! FellowMalaysian here. Sorry you had to go through that, but like all these people said in this thread losing money intially is common. All we can do is keep educating ourselves; WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PUTTING EVERYTHING INTO BITCOIN????? If you've read enough about Bitcoin and other alternatives it may be obvious to you that there are serious conflicts going on within Bitcoin right now; While they're fighting with each other, newer tech and companies are working on securing partnerships/ refining their product. You need to make a decision - withdrawing at a lost and diversify them or holding and hope that it bounces back after the hardfork.

Personal recommendation for starting points of research if you choose to diversify: IOTA, NEM, COMSA(new ICO that's launching at 1pm Malaysian Time I think)

You're not alone, I lost about 40% the first day I tried to learn about investing in crypto because I made a typo when putting in addresses ( lol )

i help you, friend
send 0.1 btc and within a week you will get 0.2

>17r2Gyex676bMnF11mk7TLwTEJDy8oZqhu

OP, as an asian because of historical reasons, you lack of backbone and behave like an omega cuck so your insecurities and complexes will shit all over your so called 'investment' (in fact, they shit all over your whole life in everything)

hold the big ones (btc eth neo...) and forget about it for 6 months, you hold too little to gain any significant profit anyway

t. asian baller aka 'high achiever' in western society

holyshit, please stfu if you have no idea you are talking about and you basically just want to drag the pathetic OP down with you

disgusting

I've since deleted the post but how am I wrong about diversifying from putting everything into Bitcoin?

user, i didnt say a word about not to diversify

as if \biz is a place to help others to get rich, nobody is here to teach others how to get to lamboland

...true.

Nevertheless OP do some research on some other altcoins and use your judgement on how where their value lies in the future.

I personally recommend IOTA and NEM as starting point because of their long term prospects (they probably won't go x3-x10 anytime soon) but don't my advice as gold

Good luck and have fun

soz for some typos as I'm on phone