>industrialized killing
>ten of thousands of witnesses left
J U S T

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tF1Kj2hhXsE
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can't really secretly execute millions of people. Holocaust wasn't really that secretive, it was just relatively unknown to general population. Those who got a hint and tried to investigate were told to fuck off.
Their attempt to cover tracks was just a move of desperation, it had no chance of actually succeeding.

>>german efficiency
This is the funniest meme

>industrialized killing

Typhus isn't an industry, user

Auschwitz was actually one of the less deadly camps, hence the number of survivors. Not many people who came out of Treblinka alive.

Its almost like German efficiency is some kind of meme...

>Muh German efficiency
When will this fucking meme end?

Based Maus

Maybe those Krauts weren't so efficient after all

>put jews on boats
>"you're expelled!"
>"yeah we're accustomed"
>drive them offshore
>throw them overboard
>no witness, no complex process, no suspicion
Nazis were retards. Call me next time.

Wouldn't it be easier to just torpedo the fucker and then machine gun any survivors than throwing them overboard individually?

>tfw the Maus is weaker than the Tiger II in Warthunder

Ebin.

Is of accurate)))

Nah, waste of bullets and metal. Just kill some of them to make dead weights and drop overboard.

Boats are expensive, torpedoes too, and you really don't need to machine gun the survivors, they won't swim anywhere.
Just do that youtube.com/watch?v=tF1Kj2hhXsE

ya know jimbo the ovens at treblinka would have to incinerate over 8000 jews per day to match the purported death toll! aint that just quacking crazy? and ya know another thing jimbo is that the camps "liberated" by the heavily jewish influenced soviets were all labeled as death camps, while the ones liberated by the allies by people like patton who didn't trust the jews and their tricks were all labeled as labor camps! what a quacking coincidence!

Just taking food to kill the Slavs seemed more efficient.

That reminds me, how efficient were Republican Baptisms?

>the western allies are the ones who ARENT controlled by the Jews now

they were, but the generals and the average soldiers were still anti semitic

>now
What is Jewish Bolshevism?

they bent over backwards for jews, they just legitimately didnt find any gas chambers. Wouldnt even be suprised if stalin used the the concentration camps for his own purposes.

100%
But they were not meant to be "discreet", it was also a terror tool.

are you memeing? this happened on a small scale in lubeck. something liek 5 to 10 k jews got killed iirc

>6 million jews killed
>20,000 left unkilled
>99.7% efficiency

?????

more details

They died by accident, they were not even supposed to be killed. Not that I advocate for mass murders, I like my congeners alive and happy, but if I were to do that sort of thing, of course I would be way more efficient that these psychopathic retards (gas chambers ffs, no wonder there are deniers, it's beyond stupidity)

>they were not even supposed to be killed
none of the prison ships were seaworthy. as the third pic states theres lots of evidence that the gestapo would have blown up the ships with the prisoners in them without the RAF mistakenly bombing the flotilla.

Fuck off
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/

>The Soviets are "Jewish influenced" because I say so
Fuck off
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union

>user posts about treblinka
>replies with document about auschwitz
Veeky Forums

Just for the sake of accuracy since people keep using that gate as an establishing shot of sorts and it exists in the public consciousness as such which has already caused some controversy:

Auschwitz proper, with the "Arbeit Macht Frei" sign over the entrance and red brick buildings was the sub-camp for non-Jewish prisoners.

Birkenau nearby was the sub-camp for Jews and Gypsies. Pic related is the usual "establishing shot" for that one.

t. Oświęcim (Auschwitz) native, AMA

Aerial view.

What are you in for?

I am too handsome to look upon.

That was a great game.