Show me the best routine in the world, or I'll eat your soul!

Show me the best routine in the world, or I'll eat your soul!

height, face, frame. done.

Greyskull

Jason Bournhinos 5x5 CIA Fitness

>height, face, frame
This is some fatty HAES meme, right?

SS + GOMAD

G R E G
N U C K O L S
T W E N T Y (20)
E I G H T (8)
F R E E
P R O G R A M S

Fatties trying to fuck with us by posting that height, face, frame shit...

Well okay that does get your girls but it won't save your fucking face from being pounded to shit, what then when you lose that face and your mandibula gets torn apart...
And guess what women like men that can defend them not some pussies that will run away from a fight they picked

Oh well fatties gonna stay fat and fap to mlp

>its a gymcels get angry at reality meme

pic related never lifted in his entire life and will forever look better then you no matter how much muscle you put on.

I'd rather be ugly and have a good body than be ugly and have an average skinnyfat body

>the only thing women care about is how handsome a man is
Know how I know you've never had sex before?

Gymcels salty af

Keep forcing this meme, it'll stick soon

keep getting salty gymcel ;)

>this man
>handsome
He's 6/10 at best

Check this press it's fuckin' tastyyyyy

that man looks like he drew his chin on with a sharpy so nobody would notice his head is actually just a long neck with a face on it

Skwats x oats

Real shit I'd rather be average looking and know how to handle myself in such situations, instead of looking pretty and getting stabbed with a broken bottle 'uhh uhh s-stay mad gymcels' why do you sound like Perez Hilton with your banter

If I follow this routine, would I die?

Mine:

A:
Incline Bench 5x5
Ohp 5x5
Incline cable flyes 3x10
Side raises 3x10
Skullcrushers 3x10

B:
Deadlift 5x5
Pullups 3xF
Cable rows 3x10
Ez bar curl 3x10
Db preacher curl 3x10
Abwork, mostly consisting of:
Hanging leg raises 3x10
Hanging /incline crunches 3x10
Side crunches 3x10

C
Squat 5x5
Lunges 3x10
Leg extension 3x10
Leg curl 3x10

But if you've got the face, getting the body is gonna take you from 8/10 to 10/10 for most chicks, at least.

You know the fastest way to get a girl wet? Pick her up over your head.

Tip: this doesn't work if you're ugly or autistic.

You really think your functional strength is gonna help you in a fight? Are you a fucking retard? I hope you're taking some martial arts or something ALONG with lifting, because the truth is

good technique > raw strength

Yeah, you might be able to fight other untrained idiots and kick their dumb asses, but if you ever get into it with a trained fighter, you're 500lb deadlift isn't gonna do shit for you.

With the popularity of MMA these days, a lot more people have combat experience than you might think.

I'd take trappy-chan over this faggot any day.

Yeah, because your day to day life involves violent altercations. Lmfao. You're a moron.

Hell, even if fighting ability DID matter, you'd still get FUCKED UP by an untrained guy with superior BONE STRUCTURE. You can put all that effort in at the gym, learn martial arts or boxing, spend years training but at the end of the day genetics reign king.

Your puny trained fists wouldn't do shit against Chad's thick, dom SKULL. Genetic alphas have the things that actually MATTER in a fight, like MORE fast-twitch muscles, strong JAWS, and broad thick FRAMES for throwing better punches.

>women like men that can defend them
lol.

Women like tall handsome men who can pound them with their 8 inch dicks. They don't give a FUCK about some Jason Blaha tier powerlifting autist.

Autism: The Post

Probs not. You'd get to a certain point(even then body weight wouldn't get you or Saitama that far) and then you'd stop increasing.

That is if Saitama is only using one track and body weight only, if he's not, then maaaymaaay...

Holy shit just thinking about someone writing this unironically gave me cancer

Depends what your goals are, my dark lord

A.
Ohp
Weighted chin (can do pull ups from time to time)
Deadlift

B.
Bench
Row
Hip thrust / Squat (alternate)

Treat it like ss for progression
AxBxAxxBxAxBxx

Press and deadlift. Done

Nice chest, bro

Well that was the premise, stupid. Your bait is trash

Squat3x5
Bench3x5