This shit is so easy. you literally just buy coins before they get forks to double your money a few times a year...

this shit is so easy. you literally just buy coins before they get forks to double your money a few times a year. just don't trade on margin since the market can flash pump/crash.

how do you not become a millionaire? it's so damn hard, you'd have to be retarded and hodl or something to lose money.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-21/ethereum-flash-crashes-after-status-ico-clogs-network
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eth won't fork

This is a good post, but you should be buying LINK. Why 2x when you can 200x

Thinking of going all in, went from 1 BTC to 0.7 BTC. Want to neck myself

there wont be a new ethereum negroid

>buying ethereum with bitcoin

lmao. heres a tip if you dont wqant to lose everything: if you can buy a coin with fiat, do it

Retard, the eth fork won't make a new coin

also my holdings are komdo, UBQ and Qtum

fine, "network upgrade" but you know what i mean. eth always pumps for these and the devcons. the devcon is probably a bigger deal because of major announcements every day

op here, never go all in on ANYTHING. vitalik could get punched at devcon from some angry cuck that lost money and he has like 3 hp.

don't touch ethereum
especially ETHBTC pair
manipulation is still heavy on ethereum markets
unless you want to be fucked by whales

he went all in on int. literally every singly skill point. not even 1 point into str.

but really, this is a guaranteed pump

read this before you invest in ethereum
the flash crash happened 3 months ago
we don't know if it will happen tomorrow again
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-21/ethereum-flash-crashes-after-status-ico-clogs-network

that's why i said not to trade on margin and gave the only possible situation where you could lose money as a devil's advocate.

generally, to figure out the market i'll post 1 fud and 1 fomo thread on the same topic to gauge reaction, as well as work with technicals/fundamentals.

from what i'm seeing, october/early november is eth's time in the spotlight, then btc/btc1 gets to have some fun.

even if you're a btc maximalist i'd drop 20% into eth for some short term gains. you won't lose on the ratio since it's flat, and just end up doubling your btc

literally referred to this in my original post. flash crashes happen in eth a lot so don't margin trade it. they always bounce back in 1 second though, so nothing to worry about

I don't see a reason that Ethereum will be in a long-term bull market like Bitcoin
Serious money always stay away from this kind of heavily manipulated market
No institutional funds will consider investing in Ethereum if they see these flash crashes happening on monthly basis

*doubling the 20% you dropped into eth. again i'm in the firm "don't go all in" camp even jesus came down from heaven and appeared on the stage at devcon3 blessing vitalik... but srsly this is looking like a good buy

Well can one happen again soon so we can buy into it?

who said long term? buy for the metro/devcon3 pump. and are you high? ibm and microsoft are part of the eea and invested right now because they need ether for solving game theory issues with "the internet of things" devices that they've been struggling with. ether tokens are literally their path to market

vitalik stats
>1strength
>22int (+2 racial)
>1 constitution
>1 agility
race is alien

they are part of the EEA doesn't mean that they hold Ethereum tokens

actually, 3 posts with easily shot down fud. one more like this and i'm going to have to call you a shill, sorry.

yes, you can set buy orders at 10$ in case there is a flash crash
just don't market buy

oh, i agree on that point. thought you meant infrastructure and dapps. yeah, the market is super under bought right now because the dapps haven't been released yet so very little demand for the tokens.

your point is the #1 reason to buy eth and "hodl" it for 10x gains, but i prefer trading for 100x gains myself. that's why i'm selling on nov 4th to buy btc for the btc/btc1 fork, then buy the dip on some good devcon3 icos

KEK nice find

So is a good time to buy now? Also when to sell?

buy now, sell on the last day of the devcon, then start buying btc. not sure which will win (btc/btc1) though, will have to see how the market moves up to then and how much segwit2x signaling is fake. i think btc will win but that 94% hash rate is no joke

Whats the last date of Devcon?

nov 4th. devcon it where they drop whitepapers, new tech, tons of videos, and every day for a week looks like the chain link pump, only with eth and larger % gains.

as for people who say it's "already priced in": there are people stuck under longs/shorts, or holding alt bags still wanting to get into the market and stalling because eth is stable.

that money always says fuck it, dumps their bags, and moves in at the very last second before the pump like clockwork

i've been trading for 2 years (i'm not an expert but seen these patterns again and again and again) and this shit always happens.

and before trading i held btc from back when i used to buy drugs off tor sites. been watching these markets for most of my adult life, it's so predictable by this point

Have komodo, qtum and ubq, they have some news that pumps them soon, have no space left damn...how much do you think eth will increase?

$500 eth, before a correction down to $400 after the dev con. pretty reasonably exceptions. highly doubt we'll flip btc ($600-$700 range) in this pump, next one for sure though but that's 2018

think it'll hold down until 6th of this month? Can sell off my qtum by then

I'm a newb and curious, wouldn't the correction down to $400 only be if dev con didn't meet speculative expectation? like you're going in assuming the news is weaker than the hype, but what if dev con really delivers something? you sell on last day for 500 and the price continues to rise, no correction, that's possible (even probable) isn't it?

i always trade with "worse case" expectations. anything over "worst case" pretty much flips btc.

i'm not going to shill "$1000 eth!" then have some poor soul go long and get liquidated when it doesn't reach my target.

at the very least we top the ath... so $500 worst case. best case is the btc flip (around $700, though getting to $600 would trigger the "omfg it's about to flip" fomo) then after flipping $1000+ but that won't happen with the btc/btc1 fork coming and people selling eth to buy into that.

it's less about the tech and more about the news. eth is better than btc in tech but that is already priced in. what's not priced in is the successful fork and devcon3 announcements

alright fair enough, thanks

Wait, you're not suppose to HOLD? I hate hodling now!!

Bitbean is going to fork to Beancash!

would it be wise to dump my $2k OMG bags into ETH now then and sell at 500?

Where can I follow your trading thoughts outside of Veeky Forums ?

Are you a millionaire, OP? Thanks for the advice.

>eth is better than btc in tech
sickening that people believe this

>new et
There will be 3 ethereums

ETH

ETC

ETH-PoW

kek

lmao i know right. 24 hour tx times and $15 fees is the future of digital currency!

Why is it so hard to find a historical chart of ETH/BTC that doesn't require registration? I want to verify what OP is saying.

it's dumping right now

press F to spit on OP

Why?

How would that double your money.

Because believe it or not OP, I am a millionaire and merely doubling your money every few months isn't fucking fast enough.

Can you drink my milkshake by sending some delicious and untouched bitcoin my way?

That would allow me to get my cat the mouth surgery she needs.

19kerPNDeuu8dKZwRGFEh5JgYMjAtEty9W

trading view