When will lifting stop being so boring?

When will lifting stop being so boring?
>start lifting a week ago
>bored as fuck

Never gonna make it.

Chances are you are
>weak
>not doing lifts you enjoy
I mention weak because if you're lifting small weights then it can be intimidating or feel less hard / impressive.

>boredom after a week

Is this b8, lads?

can i get a real answer? will i start enjoying this soon?

You're problem is that you have 99 strength but not 99 attack you pleb you dungoofed

If you aren't already looking forward to starting a new week to see how you've improved this ain't for you m8.

Feel free to use that as a reason to quit fag.

Took about two months for me to stop feeling awkward at the gym and enjoy my work outs.

Probably when you stop lifting baby weights you weak faggot.

/thread

not gonna make it

this

That's how I felt before switching to swimming.

>losing sight of goals and aspirations after 7 days

not gonna make it

never, seriously. it doesn't get any more interesting, it actually gets much less interesting as time goes by.

if you need to look for motivation to go to the gym as a newbie you might as well quit right now

You need to be either narcissistic or autistic to enjoy lifting.
If you don't fullfil one of these criterias, you will never enjoy it.

you should stop lifting

actually every guy except me should stop lifting

I enjoyed it at first, now it's really boring for me. I need to look into a new routine, been doing this one for about a year.

If you're not enjoying lifting, then you probably should stop lifting, because you're not going to make it.

actual helpful response, can confirm. now feel anxious when NOT going to gym

Yep this is what i was looking for.
Not really "bored" with it but i just dont feel comfy with being there yet.

Yarp

Do a good program
fitsticky.com/starting-strength
fitsticky.com/novice-programs

Log your progress on websites like symmetricstrength.com and strengthstandards.co

Make sure you learn how to perform the main lifts properly fitsticky.com/how-to

Don't know how you're bored, I just got back to lifting after half a year out to injury and studies and it makes my heart sing to be back.

So lifting is boring but fucking Runescape isn't?

this is the most relevant thread on Veeky Forums.
>everyone claims cardio is boring
>I go for long runs and hikes through mountain trails
>always an adventure never bored
>go to lift weights
>it's a gym
>it's indoors
>it's boring as fuck

I will never understand lifters, I love being outside and I love listening to music and moving.
Standing in one area for an hour and lifting an object is about as boring as it gets.

fuck off aids-chan
no one wants your shit advice on how to look like an utter faggot.

you have no goals or motivation, kill yourself now before its too late.

Same here but different reaction
>started lifting a week ago (SS)
>feel nothing but pain in my legs 24/7
>really fucking love benching though
I always leave benching to last cause it's my favourite part.
Also, when I'm dead lifting, my right knee tends to wobble a little half way, anyone know how to stop this? Is my form shit or something?

I think I would really like trail running since I like hiking so much, but my cardio is ass so I can only run for 20-30 minutes before I'm too exhausted to run more. I fantasize about running through the forest for an hour and covering a ton of distance but for now I can only go a few miles at most

>Also, when I'm dead lifting, my right knee tends to wobble a little half way, anyone know how to stop this? Is my form shit or something?

Probably because you're not pointing your feet out. Try opening their angle a bit better.
Other than that, it can just be that your body is not used to the movement yet. Just keep lifting.

>I always leave benching to last cause it's my favourite part.

Should probably do it first though, so that you're not tired from the other stuff and can lift the most on it.

The progression is really motivating and fun. See

Thanks man, will try both of those.

>I think I would really like trail running since I like hiking so much, but my cardio is ass so I can only run for 20-30 minutes before I'm too exhausted to run more. I fantasize about running through the forest for an hour and covering a ton of distance but for now I can only go a few miles at most

You don't have to run, walking produces roughly the same cardio burn as running/sprinting. It does not promote the same muscle growth throughout the legs.
Trails are the best place to get fit.
Constant variables in the trail work out every single stabilizer muscle in the body. Everything must learn to coordinate or the littlest rock could cause you to flip over in the early morning or late evening (Military fags will know what im talking about).

Start off with just a hike, if you see an open path in the trail jog it, when you reach a hill or downhill do a long stride walk to try and keep your heart up.
If you can't increase distance learn the path by walking it regularly, giving you the confidence to run it.
If you can increase distance continue with the original walk/jog.
I highly recommend you do this during the time frames I mentioned, one of the worst things that can happen is you start mid day and the temperature goes up 5-10 degrees when you're 5 miles out. Makes the trek back hell.

When you start getting into it, i'm sure you will love it. I just keep my headphones in and let nature fuck my brain with it's beautiful imagery.

Except i want to stick my dick in you, not have other men stick their dick in me.

>not training atk
>not using str pots

RIP goal body

Sounds like fun.

I've been gone for a year fighting the crusades. Who are you and what have you done with King Milkfart?