Tfw you gotta buy a $60 protein powder every 3 weeks

>tfw you gotta buy a $60 protein powder every 3 weeks

Anybody got a site where I can buy for low cost? this shit is making me poor

stick to real food or use powder less frequently

ON is worth it tho. I'd pay 100 for an ON protein powder.

how many servings does it have?

>74 servings
>3 weeks = 21 days
>yfw OP takes 3+ scoops per day

Truenutrition

They don't have a lot of flashy branding but their products are top quality for 1/3 the price of popular brands.

You're using too much whey dude...

Most cost efficient protein is impact whey from myprotein. Check it out. I got 11 lbs for like... $60-70 I think

wow pretty cheap. i just looked at their website and their doing some kind of discount?

True nutrition

Do you even omarr?

OP will make it; you won't with that attitude.

They're literally almost always doing a discount. Never ever buy it full price.

Keep checking back and there's usually some discount code you can get that will get you 25% or more off

probably myprotein

Yes! I get protein, omega 3 and oats with a 23% discount!

Soy protein is $10 a kilo. Buy 10kg of it (it's like 95% protein). For 100 bucks

>Soy protein

lol

Canadianprotein for all my maplenigs. $40 for 5 lbs or regular whey or $50 for NZ whey

Noice m8.

Just remember never to fall for the Full Priced Jew, always look for a discount code.

>2016
>STILL buying ON shit

How to spot someone clueless 101

>soy
Post a pic of your gyno

Why are you eating four scoops every day

gnc has a deal where you get one 5lb jar 30% off and the second one for half price with a gold card

> Soy protein is $10 a kilo. Buy 10kg of it (it's like 95% protein). For 100 bucks

Soy protein has an absolutely crap amino acid profile. It is one of the most incomplete proteins out there.

Soy protein has absolute crap bio-availability. Your body can make very little use of a very small amount of the soy protein you ingest.

Soy protein contains isoflavones which increase estrogen production. Which is pretty much the exact opposite of what you fucking want if you are trying to build muscle.

Im allergic to soy.
It also tastes like shit and give you bitch tits.

Fuck that.

goddammit you kike shills

>implying OP is not pissing most of that out
>implying OP is not wasting his money
he doesnt even bench

>every 3 weeks
wtf i had a 2 pounder for like 3 months kek

Buy the cheapest whey with good macros, maybe you need to learn how to read a label first but I'm sure you can get a hang of it. ON is overhyped and aggressively promoted so that dumbs like
get the idea that one brand of whey is better than another just because.

Oh shit I accidentally shilled

Is everybody on Veeky Forums too retarded to eat dairy, chicken and eggs regularly? There is no need whatsoever to exceed 100g of proteins a day. You all are being shilled hard.

>Is everybody on Veeky Forums too retarded to eat dairy, chicken and eggs regularly?

Not "everybody." I would say about 1/3 of Veeky Forums is genuinely retarded. The other 2/3 are either just trolling or they are underage and can blame their stupidity on youthful ignorance and inexperienced naiveness as a result of their young age. Hopefully they'll get better as they get older and more experienced, but probably not.

Recovering fatfuck here on permacut and SL, I reach about 120 when I only eat eggs, meat, quark and fish etc, use myprotein impact to reach my daily goal if needed.

>eat dairy, chicken and eggs regularly

yeah, we're the retarded ones
enjoy your obesity, heart disease and diabetes mate

I'd say it's because 1/3 of Veeky Forums are underage, students, or poorfags, wherein cooking all the time is expensive or time-consuming and buying cheap protons on the internet and slurping them back in a shake is easy and convenient

Buy the 10 lb bags from Amazon

seriously, you spoiled fucks. i can't wait to bulk.

>270 to 175
>just want that 100 so i can brag to my 0 friends
>veggies in face all fucking day
>celery straight
>carrots
>so many carrots
>so many carrots start to fap to sarah jessica parker
>want my huge chicken and fish meals again
>want those goliath omelettes again
>want all the nuts in my mouth
>n-no homo
>come on to swedish kleenex-traders post to see people whining about protein supplementation
>SUPPLEMENT?!

>mfw looking at its shit nutritional profile compared to everyone else

Unless this is the only thing you eat all day You dont need to take that much retard

myprotein - 11lb for $60 - 26g serving 20g protein per serving
11*454/25*20/60 = 66.58g protein/$
protein doesn't get much cheaper than that, even ON at full price is hard to beat with real food for grams protein per dollar

this

I thought I was low on protein and i realized I was eating 120g+ just from swiss cheese, 10-16oz of chicken and 3 large eggs. Added in some almond butter or greek yogurt or some other shit. It's extremely easy to fill protein requirements.