Why are prominent cheekbones and well-defined jaws attractive?

I come from asia where feminine features are considered attractive.

I can't under stand why Americans like boys with high cheekbones and sharp jawlines.

handsome boys in america look very aggressive and beastly

>Inb4 face height and frame fuckboy
Facial aesthetics I guess, and all that gay shit that hoes think matter

cos asia is full of low test men and lady boys. and im asian

>very aggressive and beastly
>why are real men more aggressive looking?
>surely it's not some evolutionary trait since they're supposed to hunt and defend their tribe

Details are attractive because a blob is a sign of bad genes. Neck too long? It looks out of place because it would be a disadvantage in surviving. It's redundant.

>surely we still are troglodytes
when in doubt, say what everyone says: hurr durr like 10000 years ago we had to hunt for food and we have not evolved at all
Hunting=looking like someone out of a cave

I like how not having a weak-ass bitchboy jawline means you "look like a caveman"

Way to attempt defending your shitty facial genetics on Veeky Forums.

If you shitpost hard enough, maybe all the grills will forget which jaw lines are actually aesthetic and attractive.

Not the bitch boy, but women care about your jawline and cheek bones the same way you care about her purse straps and brand. As long as it passes some basic level of not being ridiculous, no one really cares unless one is on the industry (but can have an opinion if asked).

Also, not all women find the same thing attractive. Even though physical attractiveness is almost entirely objective, we all without exception consider other factors (e.g. race, peer pressure, present circumstance, do I even have a chance?, etc) when we decide if we're going to date / fuck / marry / rapekill another person

I am a tall white man with fem face features. Girls tell me I'm cute but never handsome. How do I score at Asians at my uni?

Everyone loves cheekbones dude. Both guys and girls.

>I come from asia where feminine features are considered attractive.

No, you're not. Stop talking out of your ass.

>why do males with masculine features look attractive

/thread

Humans have not genetically changed much in the past 100,000 years.. In fact we lost genetic diversity and when we brought about 'marriage' it insured even genetically and socially inferior men could still get a mate because the women would have to settle since the alphas were taken...

All in all, the ruling class has done a good job of dumbing down and making the average human even more subserviant and naive... All these anti male feminist movements are just icing on the cake... Fuck even men are starting to believe there bullshit

white guy in china here. I am what most westerners would call a muscular body, tallish and strong jawline. I get puss on the regular.

>tallish
aka "I am a manlet"

6ft

Narrowly avoided

>tall white male
>how do I score Asians
Say "hello"

You can be any white guy in china.
I know a manlet dyel who spent 7 years there and bagged over 200 by his count

Mainland? What is gym culture like there? Japanese gyms are full of old people.

>I get puss on the regular
Getting mires from asian qts despite being an average fit white guy does feel pretty good.

>High cheekbones
>Defined jawline

Nigger thats 99% of slavs. Slavs are ugly af

people don't really know what they are doing in combination of not training hard either. 99% of guys in my gym are DYEL. Also, like 60% of guys smoke regularly here which further contributes to no gainz

but yeh, mainland

It shows you can take a punch, and therefore have a better chance of survival

I like this rare pepe