What the fuck is it with normies doing sneaky comments about people who lift?

What the fuck is it with normies doing sneaky comments about people who lift?

>Talking to Professor about some historical event where I mix up a Group of Fighters With another
>Some dude in the same course goes with the lines "No wonder he's mixing them up with all the blood being pumped into his muscles with none left for his brain"

>same course, talking about upcoming presentations
>Dude takes off his jacket to present his shit and others talk about how i am gonna do same and make flexing gestures implying to point at Things, basically what they imply me to Do

>Mentioned to run for some Position for University organisation
>Dudes and a Girl say how i am gonna replace water fountains With Protein shake fountains

What the fuck is up with this mockery? I am not even a tryhard lifter, didnt even use anything below a long sleeved Shirt since Months even though its hot as shit

As a skele, I just wanna say I would kill to be in your position. Fuck normies.

that's just harmless, friendly banter. stop being so autistic

>Protein shake fountains
fund it

People are butthurt, generally. Normies are even more butthurt.

Your picture is how I've been feeling for a long time

>can't handle the bants

You might be physically strong but you clearly lack mental strength. Read Marcus Aurelius and stop being so sensitive.

It's gonna be alright

DYELs be jelly

this

Normie detected

Its mockery, they think youre a tryhard and mick what little gains you attemot to show

This.
There's a big difference between this and snide comments.
I've always (also before lifting) liked wearing tank-tops (trashy i know, but I like it) and when i didn't lift, no one would say anything. Now I've gotten remarks like "Lol show-off, douche" and shit like that.

The fact that you're so easily upset by them saying so proves you are a tryhard.

You're probably a faggot who talks about the gym all the time

Do any of you guys try not to talk about the gym ever but people bring it up?

My friends wont fucking leave me alone about it, every 30s they say something. I was walking up a really steep hill in my jacket and got out of breath so my friend brings up 'lol cardio' meme

Fucking annoying

If that was the case I would understand it. I never talk about it, except another Person lifts as well. I talk alot about MA and other Sports but never heard something about those.

Once in two weeks i might drop a gym snapchat but i got like 2/4 lifters in my list so who gives a fuck

I never talk about the gym except when people ask me

It also depends on how old your friends are

Why do you capitalize random words like a nigger?

Yeah, i never want to be one of those guys and i hate showing off so i keep it to myself

German Phone Keyboard senpai, and I am too lazy to change each word again

OP, try not to let it get to you so bad.
These are the people who wish they could even be anything remotely similar to you, so where do you think that puts them?

There's no point in getting hung up over people who are so threatened by others progress they stoop low enough to antagonize them into acting up to further prove their "Point."

Just be yourself, continue doing what you're doing, and ignore them.
You have concerns you worry about, things already on your plate you're trying to accomplish.
Let them be distracted and waste their time trying to find things to insult you over.
Their loss and your gain, as it just shows how damn important you are in their lives to begin with.

>normies doing sneaky comments

you must be a little manlet lifter being no one has ran their mouth off at me in a public setting since highschool.

It has nothing to do with lifting or not and everything to do with how you carry yourself. They don't respect you at all for some reason. I guessing it's manlet but it could be a lot of other reasons and you are just focused on the lifting. Maybe you walk around all slumped over with rounded shoulders or look at the ground all the time like a person with low self esteem.

but if it was not lifting they were poking at it would be your outfit or hair cut or or or or... You're getting treated like a bitch and just taking it. I'm not saying you cave man up or anything but figure out why someone else thinks it ok to crack on you in a public setting and work on that.

this 2bh

there's about 5 people on my course who lift, three of them are manlets, two of those are on juice and me and another guy are natty but over 6ft. the manlets get mocked constantly and called out for overcompensating, sometimes to their faces, nobody ever says anything that isn't complimentary to me and the other guy. we also never talk about working out while the other guys won't shut up about it and are never seen without a shaker and a gym bag, so that probably has something to do with it too.

if people are mocking you for lifting it's most likely your attitude that's at fault. normies don't like to hear about people lifting because it makes them feel bad that they're too lazy to do it.

A simple change in attitude, and this becomes a mirin thread.

>Dudes and a Girl say how i am gonna replace water fountains With Protein shake fountains
You have my vote

>reading a certain book will magically make you less autistic
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

>grills ask me to lift up my shirt all the time
>grills feel up my biceps and get shocked when their hand can't cover half of it
>mates ask me to help them with routines
>if the teacher needs help with equipment always ask me first and says "thank god you're here, without you we would need at least 2 other guys"
>last but not least, ugly chicks that I don't even talk too give me snarky remarks about how I'm a meathead, even though I'm one of the best students in my class
>too autistic for gf
Feelsbadman

Holy shit you are beta, being bullied like a child in university.

Sit next to the guy next class, make him feel uncomfortable. Follow him if he moves.
Causing shit at school is different than at uni.
Think of it this way. You aren't stuck there with him. He's stuck there with you. You can make things equally unpleasant for him.

My co workers often take little jabs at my food. One even went so far as to snidely ask me "So what's your end goal with all this?"

>Inb4 honest question

Not with the smirk he had plastered on his face. If I get to the microwave before him he also always tells me to 'get my healthy shit out of the way' so he can heat up his Jimmy Dean's breakfast sandwich. One time he got all buttblasted when I was talking to someone else about my lifts and went all "BOI I OUTLIFT YOU ANY DAY" because he lifted for 3 months before tearing his shoulder up. It's fucking infuriating. Add that to all the unwanted/un needed advice from the fatties who 'used to look like you' and it's just a terrible environment.

Are you me?

"Your success is a spotlight shining down on their missed opportunities" - G Plitta

You gotta go with it and they will get tired of making the same jokes.

>Replace water fountains with protein shake fountains

Just say "Hell yea cellucor all the way m8"

wait, what did you just say mother fucker?

You got out of breath walking, WALKING up a hill?

And you still think cardio is useless..

fuck's sake fit

>replace water fountains With Protein shake fountains
Fuck the normies and their jokes, do this!

It's just banter m8, don't take it too personally. Learn how to banter back to them, not in an autistic vengeful way, but in a funny lighthearted way, or at least learn to redirect banter and joke about something in general rather than just absorbing it all in like an autist and then posting it on a cambodian tobacco trading forum where you blatantly expose your insecurities and reveal to us that you're about 1 more failed pick up attempt away from shooting up a college campus.

As a side note, why does everyone think that life is a videogame or stereotype where if you have muscles you absolutely HAVE to be dumb or a jerk? is it so hard for people to accept that some people use their time efficiently by dedicating 5 hours a week to going gym then using the rest of their time studying, or working towards other goals, rather than just being an autistic computer programmer who's a "genius" and spends all his time on 9gag and playing LoL.

Shit son, life isn't some balanced MMORPG where you have to distribute your skill points evenly across your attributes.

Life is an MMORPG
for example, I am a Paladin who wields a two handed hammer, fights for righteousness and banishes demons
I just happen to work at lowes to earn currency because fighting evil doesn't pay well at all

Hey brah, you should get fat like me and people generally won't notice that you're fucking huge.

People who lift created a stereotype for themselves that they're big meatheads who only lift for girls and are as dumb as bricks.

Most stereotypes are grounded in reality.

Stop being such a gymrat and they'll stop.

people are jelly so they shit on your accomplishments

Maybe you should stop working out so much and learn how to capitalize and how to grammar :^)

Have you tried crushing them? Driving them before you, hearing the lamentations of their women?

edgy 3rd grader advice

look them in the eye and tell them that working out is a hobby of yours and it doesn't define you so you would like it if they could stop treating you like a degenerate. literally just say exactly what you mean.

op people do this because they are insecure

i remember when i use to be a weakling i use to assume anyone that lifted was a piece of shit vain garbage person. now i can honestly look back and say that was jealousy

>because it never happened to me it's clearly your inferior genes
Literally what the fuck is wrong with you? You're the poster boys for autistic tendencies.

am i the only one that loves playing the meathead and going along with bantz

i love being biff and fucking up idioms

Holy shit you faggots need to get your heads out of your asses and realize no one gives a fuck about you guys. Kek the delusion in these posts. OP stop being a little bitch and caring about what people say

How much of your own bicep can you cover with your hand, in a wrapping fashion

One of the only sensible guys in this thread honestly

honestly, this attention used to fuel my lifting for about the first three years. Then it became too much. The novelty went away.

old guys meet me for first time
>"I bet you can bench a truck!!!!"
They always point out the chest. And my pecs aren't even impressive. I just have a barrel chest.

Girls
>stare at arms.
>quite literally have no interest in what I have to say. Before I even talk.

Family gatherings
>"man. user looks great. I need to start working out again."
>"you been lifting?"
I mean, it's better than the "hows school going?" stuff, but theres even LESS substance when talking about fitness.

A family friend is Harvard grad. Him and I always would have deep intellectual conversations and he would try to lure me into going for philosophy or something in college. but during christmas, "yeah, I wasn't sure if I should even talk to you. You're like the fitness guy now. You seemed to have left the other stuff behind." Really? I'm the fitness guy? Because everyone is my family is either skinny fat or skinny? WTF. Talk to me dammit!

I'm seriously considering becoming a "runner." That way my doctor won't imply I'm roiding and my dad won't tell me that I'm "carrying too much weight around."

And the fucked up thing is, I'm not even in the top 10 physiques in the CBT threads usually.

>lel mental strenght is just listening to shit and doing nothing lelelellelelelelel

fucking what

>Your success is a spotlight shining down on their missed opportunities
who is G Plitta?

Life improved when I stopped caring about other people's opinions, got one life do what makes you happy

>2/4

>1/2

This is going to sound turbo autist, but hear me out.

Do you know why it's fine for normies and fatties to poke fun at us, but not so much when we turn the tables?

It's because winners that pick on sore losers just become sore winners. It's because a jab for being healthy is a tap, while a jab from a healthy person to a fatty is like a suckerpunch.

You're better than them, relish in it.

yeah this too, only reason why people (if as OP says are cheapshotting with these little insults) is because they're insecure. But really, I think OP is the only insecure one who doesn't know a thing about having friends or human interaction enough to post this fucknigga shit on Veeky Forums. Just hit them back with something funny but nothing serious, don't be so serious because it makes you autistic.

You're probably one of those faggots who only talks about a gym, wears tight shirts even though they aren't as big as they think or have a load of funni lifting meme shirts or always has their shaker out and driking ebig protons.

Kill yourself my man.

he must mean 2 or 4, right?????

>some guy with his girl makes fun of me
>start flirting with his girl
>she gets flustered
>hey man thats my girl
>ignore him and pick his girl up
>she laughing and smiling
>see turbo manlets face mad af
>take her back to my place and we fuck

Turbo autist. No wonder you're a virgin.

and then you wake up.

They are complimenting you in their own way. It's socially acceptable to tease others that possess a positive trait.

Lesser people take this teasing and go into a death spiral. Look at this guy:
Massive insecurity.

The very fact that they openly tease you is a GREAT sign. It means you made it.

They openly tease you, because you appear to have the traits of a winner. Your social status is like a large tower. They chip away at it, and find humor in the futility.
If you were of low status, like a fat-fuck, no one would openly do the same thing. Because that's like knocking over a tower of toy-blocks...

The mere fact that it is occurring is a GREAT sign.

Do not snap at them or let your insecurity take over.
Instead, imagine that their teasing tickles you. Imagine that that they are climbers, and you are a mountain. they chip away and you laugh. You barely feel it, and it tickles.

I'll take things that never happened for $200, Alex.

Thats why he was an emperor and you just anonymous guys posting on an animuh imageboard

Today on "Things That Never Happened!" this never happened the most.

>Marcus Aurelius
Dont really care about the topic of this tread.

My script for Aurelius just got triggered and i have to say go read this book OP

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” -socrates

tell the family friend he's a faggot

What book? M.A.'s biography? GImme a name.

You're an insufferable faggot who spoutes Veeky Forums memes. People treat you accordingly. That's all.

Instead of fighting it, become what people expect. They do it because they might have insecurities about their own looks, and it's just their way of making sure your head doesn't get too big. You shouldn't take shit like that literally and give the banter back when they get a little to big for their breeches, it's part of being a humanoid mate.

Literally reading meditations this morning, saw this and had to rep it. Read it and feel good op

people are like this with anything someone is a little good at

Im always the smart guy. Im not even that smart, I was the best in my class in high-school, did a degree, now doing pure math degree. thats about it, and at any social gatherings I get this exact same shit related to my intelligence.
>how was exams, bet you got 100% on everything.
>your so smart, you should tutor my children
>wow, can you help me with homework sometime
>user, you should stop studying so much and get a gf
>in 10 years this guy is going to get a nobel price.
>your making a game user, no i cant test it, im not smart like you, you need to remember to dumb it down so that normal people can understand it
>you need to get out from behind the books and do some exercise or something

Most of the time i feel like an idiot, and actually spend more time working on my farm than behind books yet im known as nothing more that the mark guy.

I talked about this with my cousin who does horse riding competitively, and she said she gets the exact dame shit related to horses. that's the first thing people talk to her about, and what she is known for in the family.