The Definition of Fitness: The ability of an organism to produce viable offspring capable of surviving to the next...

The Definition of Fitness: The ability of an organism to produce viable offspring capable of surviving to the next generation.

If you don't lift for girls, you are saying biology doesn't apply to you. Stop lying to yourselves faggots.

>inb4 but muh personal goals and shit meme

But user, I lift for my own personal goals.

but what if i'm gay?

>trips confirms

What if girls develop a mutation where musculature is not attractive to them? Then your fitness goes down fag

dyel detected

I lift because it is the only thing that really makes me happy anymore. If I wanted to get girls I would jog and eat less (17%bf is not that fat but I don't have visible abs either)
If a girl happens to be attracted by my gains though it's a welcome byproduct of my hobby.
I have stopped trying to get girls. Nothing good ever comes out of it. I waste time and money and they never really care about me.

Actually, by that definition, you should be spending your time either making money to attract more women, or maximizing strength and training in immobilization techniques so you can rape more women more effectively.

>training in immobilization techniques so you can rape more women more effectively

Just looked at OPs pic of each shot individually and didn't realize it was the same person till 5 mins later. Too busy mirin bod

>but m-muh biology

Are you gonna argue with trips?

>inb4 """"trips don't apply to me"""

is this physique achievable natty?

>still projecting
>still being butthurt that he fell for the "muh lifting fer gurlz" meme
Yeah, continue to be assblasted.

Well no shit mr. achmed

>tfw no thick CGI septuplet bfs

To give up these biological urges is the first step into ascension, user.

I refuse to force another life into this fucked up world. So I will never willingly reproduce.

>not recognizing the achievable physique meme
how new are you friend?

>implying he's using the achievable physique meme
how gullible are you friend?

>implying i wasn't the one who asked the question in the first place

>566
Almost
D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L