Why did they list a complete and utter confirmed scam? Why is this the first coin they list after 2 months?

Why did they list a complete and utter confirmed scam? Why is this the first coin they list after 2 months?

Fuck it, I'm moving all my shit out of here. I guess Binance is /ourexchange/ now. Bittrex is finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Binance is great - get a few bnb and pay 0.05% to trade.

To let the japs dump on us.

I agree, this has significantly diminished my trust in bittrex.

Then again, why blame them? Nobody forced idiots to buy at 2k sats.

Inside connections

OMG THIS COIN DIDN'T GET ME A LAMBO RIGHT AFTER IT WAS ADDED WTF GUYS SCAM SCAM SCAM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its free money ufucking morons
chinks will wake up in 10h and pump the shit out of it

what coin are we talking about?

Could be a psyops to get the authorities to officially shutdown bittrex

I think this is it. They are nuking their own exchange instead of letting the kikes tell them they can't add coins and slowly dying and becoming irrelevant anyways.

This

I want to mobe to a bettwr exchange but binance looks shitty and i dontknow where to go

Have a kraken account and a bitflyer account but dont think they're any better really

What are you talking about, binance is great.

I love it, especially when you can swing trade it and essentially never have trading fees.
I even got a few 2-3x pumps out of it too.

Im out as soon as i can sell the coins im holding whos 90% volume is on fucking trex.

Isn't binance pretty new? Where did it come from?

I only just heard about it due to LINK and SALT.

What country is it based in?

Ada. People are butthurt because it was only sold to japs at first.

The interface looks shitty, not saying it actually is shitty
Only been on binance when bnb came out, has it made any improvements so far?

Hong Kong

what is the circ. supply & total supple?

And japs are butthurt because they did a huge ico there and stopped communicating afterwards.

different strokes i guess
i think binance interface looks great, one of the best, and performs well

i read 31billion toekns

Bittrex has plenty of scam coins, are you guys new? Lol

Internet of people, firstblood, legends room, the list of scam/shit coins goes on.

This is nothing new, what this does tell me is that there was probably a profitable deal made to get listed

true words user

Yeah i'm going to binance. Bittrex is stale whales pump rando shitcoins like IOP.

31bill / max 45bill

2000 BTC added to Bittrex for this jump~

Guess whos getting no sleep tonight

2500 Now

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
bittrex currently trading with more than twice the volume of binance
bittrex highest volume on coin market cap
1/3 of binance volume is WTC
binance has shit interface
take your pick

shunned

They're desperate to stay relevant so they added whatever absolute shitcoin the SEC would allow.

China, South Korea, Russia are placing bans. USA and Japan enforcing set laws.

Whos desperate?

>binance has shit interface
lol

What the heck??

It does user, at least compared to bittrex
And for now...

>Binance

There is Bitfinex, but they got tired of US Regulator shit and just started blocking all US customers and USD money transfers so well... Can't be a burger.

(((US))) is truly fucking everything up.

The Binance shills make me want to vomit.

You first deliberately PUMP CHAINLINK TO ATTRACT USERS and now you are trying to fud Bittrex?

GTFO

No.
>binance has shit interface
Neither

With the pro trading platform, binance actually has a better interface than bittrex

Wait for ethfinex to be released. Until then just hold zrx.

Trex is fudding itself by listing this complete fucking garbage no one has ever heard of.

Pro theme is one of the best I've come across when it comes to exchanges.
These faggots probably still trade on the default one kek

The issue is that Bittrex isn't listing new coins and that's where the real money making opportunities are. It's one of the more trustworthy exchanges especially compared to chinkshit, and it has one of the faster/better UIs, but people are going to keep moving away if they dick around like this.

by next year centralized exchanges will be obsolete, start moving your BTC because once they shut down your shit outta luck.

I'm interested in decentralized exchanges that can do margin trading and funding.

Any plans on that yet?

Binance is /ourexchange/